3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
altair_0794 17.03.20 07:50 pm

Professor Genki (Saints Row: The Third)

I know that Genki appears randomly, but I for the entire game(about 18 hours) met him only once, and that briefly.
Who met and killed Gena, tell me: what rinoa you found it. what you were doing before the meeting(organized chaos, I just walked/traveled).
I hope for Your help. Thanks in advance.
140 Comments
Sort by:
o
oldman| 17.03.20

Eryri
what? and then the DLC? DLC only add a suit, a car, a gun, nothing more. The rest is gameplay, there is DLC or not, doesn't matter. I do shut it off, nearly all, some have left, however, sometimes meet

E
Eriori 17.03.20

He respawned square in yerwada , but somewhere in the region of half an hour , if there loose . Is for its appearance there should be a riot to make. I times a day, there's five of them have met )).

T
TapO_ok 17.03.20

The people he is th only on consoles and there is this Professor Genki???And I'm tired of all did not think of it all!

H
Hererasda 17.03.20

Spawn random. Anyone.

G
Gaijin456 17.03.20

Explain pliz Shaw for Professor???

B
Benedikt Volframovich 17.03.20

In the mission where it was necessary from a helicopter to seize control of machines Luchadores,I crushed three of the GenCo in the beginning.But the helicopter did not come out.And when he returned to the area,then they were gone.

T
TapO_ok 17.03.20

Man of Action here is the same garbage! fucking Gena!

p
pauk098 17.03.20

I don't know where to look for them but 15 hours 10 pieces saw if not more

K
KraKOZabReG 17.03.20

Man of Action, it's all clones no money in them!

Genki to beat 900K (or rather 950к) appears randomly 1 time per game or on missions!

Me personally near the airport was found, thought immortal,but with 6 missiles lay quietly)

O
Overlord_PG 17.03.20

KraKOZabReG
Yeah, u-schaz. My friend scored three of phallus, Zagreb money on top...

d
djjack 17.03.20

Seen 30 times, killed 6 times - neither of which a million was no question, even on 300K....

H
Hererasda 17.03.20

djjack
You're right about 900K.

V
VIP_BUMER_777 17.03.20

finally I killed this Professor Genki
went through the whole game just played,skated,listened to music and here you Gena in person, by the way, I met him when he left home and Kinsey was driving on the highway, 1000 rounds put two small automaticos, and I had 900 pieces of greenery

R
RockstaR_ 17.03.20

I killed Genki code insurance machinestwo took place (it is near 2 at home) and here he is with a Bazooka was

A
AlexBlakc 17.03.20

1) It appears even if you have the regular edition?
2) For him, except give money or something?

M
MORSOV 17.03.20

AlexBlakc
It appears unclear how. In fact, should be on all editions.
But money is nothing, but if he had a grenade launcher, you can pocket it.

E
Eriori 17.03.20

Tough is when there are two French toast , both with grenade launchers .In practice, these freaks can put division of the police and the gangs )) in this case as it is not wadokai each other.

M
MORSOV 17.03.20

Alas, I have not been. Although Genki and alone has a lot to do, I sometimes helped him. If not to touch - it you will not touch a good man)

R
Roman MS 17.03.20

LazyDemon21
This as you call him good man, when I saw ran. I would it did not pay attention, but the day before I read that it sickly caputi falls(which is his health-ogogo, is also read). Decided not to waste bullets and went into a dogfight.3 destruction(RMB and pressing other keys) and kicking on the ground gave a good result. By the way I don't think he...beeping? It is g generally a accidentally? In short, it was fun.
PS Met near the attic Shaundi(the first hut if that). He just walked around. Without a weapon.

M
MORSOV 17.03.20

The novel MS
But it is different Peeps. It is not clear sometimes who's there it. It squeaks some ridiculous squeak, then heard the Mat with a guy, then curses some women. And run he jumped, most likely, to other pedestrians - if not to touch it, he wets all in a row. If you shoot or hit you too hate. He had something to focus came up to me and grenade me between the legs kicked, then another and another... I barely escaped from him then) So, it is not always good guy