3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
altair_0794 17.03.20 07:50 pm

Professor Genki (Saints Row: The Third)

I know that Genki appears randomly, but I for the entire game(about 18 hours) met him only once, and that briefly.
Who met and killed Gena, tell me: what rinoa you found it. what you were doing before the meeting(organized chaos, I just walked/traveled).
I hope for Your help. Thanks in advance.
140 Comments
Sort by:
R
Roman MS 17.03.20

LazyDemon21
Today is the second time he met... the Extra lemon in my pocket. In short, the more you meet, the more I rejoice.

M
MORSOV 17.03.20

I have five lemons) Many times I met him. Now rarely come across. Afraid, bitch)

R
Roman MS 17.03.20

LazyDemon21
As the saying goes *SS feels the danger. By the way, its the most fun part in my opinion.

M
MORSOV 17.03.20

And the most profitable)

R
Roman MS 17.03.20

But when it runs out 5 thugs on a high difficulty with miniganom... the first time I got their 7 pieces somewhere then they me. The second time only to loot nakomis directly to the output - well, these goats in the bath!

M
MORSOV 17.03.20

Yes, thugs trifled with. I like to fight with the gangs cause Oleg, this time will drive the enemy hack. So they then engage in a fight, and Oleg eventually overwhelm him. Sometimes he them picks up the minigun or flamethrower which. I think that would be something to throw in between a Genki and Oleg...

T
TML 17.03.20

LazyDemon21
Well you see walking down the street Gene, calling to Oleg, attack the Professor, and Oleg will go(?) to extinguish a Gene. But I'm not sure

M
MORSOV 17.03.20

The fact that the Gene is rarely alone. Near him sure any COP or gangster rubs. Oleg are increasingly distracted.

T
TML 17.03.20

LazyDemon21
Well, my last time Gene do on the zombie island was. And Oleg, oddly enough, I did it for Gene, and zombies came for some reason to me

R
Roman MS 17.03.20

Hmm I have this krakodil(Yes, that's right) all the time one walks.

M
MORSOV 17.03.20

By the way, on the island of zombies, when you run the Horde of crazed dead, you can climb the harbour bridge (they are in the game rises), do not run to the edge of the bridge to stop zombies behind you will not run. But if any of them Bang, they can devour any corpse. I like them cops lure.

R
Roman MS 17.03.20

They I personally did not like. Well, why in the gangster zombie game? It maybe fun, but not attractive. But with a single blow. I liked the mission to destroy the avatar of Matt Miller and Deadly fight" with Kilbane.

M
MORSOV 17.03.20

Yes, misie with Miller cool. First, the toilet play, then the rubber woman, then normal text. And in the end a healthy monster. Zombie not really fit into the game, but it seems like do not disturb and okay.
For that matter, why in gangster game Genki? And zombies, and Genki, and something else made with the intention that players have something to do.

R
Roman MS 17.03.20

But I agree Genki touch or something nicer. By the way today is called zombie Gat. Almost the same Pipeline but with a different voice and broken. And yet superstrong. As the bully. Sedna and Oleg prikolnulo. In the last mission of Three way before climbing in the truck, and took... a Minigun. And rode with him.

M
MORSOV 17.03.20

Well, I have the game a long time has passed, rarely a cause, I have it too, anything but a catch, often the flamethrower. Zombie Get too cool, but I once caused, he stupidly started on all pedestrians to lash out, its probably better during the fight to call. Oleg, by the way can't wait. I wanted to break away from the cops, the car climbed, ran away. Then look - at the end of the road want to know what is looming. Once a car he was driving, as he did so leg stopped that the driver flew through the windshield.

R
Roman MS 17.03.20

Speaking of crashes through the windshield. I do not work in principle. Even with nitro once tightly held. But the killer from I professional. Head to the bandits from a distance of 100 m (the game) with Cobra - Yes, no problem. By the way Gene thanks a lot pumped. Only in the store do not buy your weapon recharges instantly, infinite ammo and no damage. And it is not interesting. And you have a viola there is no problem? I don't call her, she's always busy. Recently prokol be found. During part-time work covering helicopter Kinsey says on the Internet you can find everything. I even found your real name. It's.... Then it interrupts GG It is not just zasekrechena.

g
gygy3 17.03.20

I this Professor met at the airport, he is there with garbage something Ter

G
Gaijin456 17.03.20

When I did met 2 times, cut down some money... But conductive with BFF in the coop pass, then we met him down, but the current penny did not see, except that the grenade was taken away. Goes not always the money roll in...

M
MORSOV 17.03.20

Well, in the op you had two (or many?), the game can be seen is not provided, to whom gallop dough

R
Roman MS 17.03.20

LazyDemon21
You and viola no problems? Hunting her cause, but not out.