3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fallout_1991 25.09.19 12:58 pm

Use Page Up and Page Down (Need for Speed: Rivals)

I have a laptop and do not work important keys for this game.
118 Comments
Sort by:
g
grom.ru 25.09.19

Sasha Eremenko
Catch in VK

A
Anatoliy Viktorovich 25.09.19

And all che for the rut this fucking page up, all Claudia otroci niche helps

S
Sasha Eremenko 25.09.19

Well, already dismantled this topic all came to the conclusion that not working on the laptop who have only the digital keyboard is in spike with the main..there is Claudia where PG UP duplicated.(pick any keyboard from there table to the left of the keypad there are buttons separately to the right and under the Number Lock) That there is a solution to the combination of Fn + the desired button. We have the same with an incomplete keyboard is one way out, sucking his thumb. And all troubles are likely due to the fact that the game originally was made for consoles, and we went as always wonderful....I think if you connect the keyboard to the laptop, then it will work. I do not seek to solve this problem, not yet solved the problem with SLow Motion, because the optimization is not present nifiga..so no point to run and yell on the button don't see) And if you want to pass the training, throw VK id I will send you the saves a bit passed where, you can go, but the buttons also do not work..

S
Sasha Eremenko 25.09.19

At the end of a little FIB, that guy grom.ru put the saves, and he later in the game earned the button, I don't have...so you may well earn=)

A

whatever, the furnace game, developed campaign ruko.PY, to hell with them!

A

menu identity because don't work: these two buttons

h
hochu CoD ghosts na 32 25.09.19

when you first start too were such garbage, but the next time I fell backwards, pressed num 6 and appointed gps for the race, so Makar, all went smoothly

S
Sasha Eremenko 25.09.19

Anatoly Viktorovich
In in and I do the same thing

E
EpSiLoN_SmOlEnSk 25.09.19

I also don't work in the game these buttons. So I open the game in a window and open the onscreen keyboard. there are these buttons react to the game.

while Yes, the above was not written by whether

d
darkerrussian 25.09.19

my game is working with daythicom from xbox 360

S
Sasha Eremenko 25.09.19

Probyval, che did not succeed. Well, God bless him, too much attention need this game, all we are not in the 90s, as if this is the first game in the world and the first time we use PCs and just sit at the monitor wide-eyed.=)

A
Aleksey Serdyukov 25.09.19

and I'm on the laptop here's how you play) when you press PgDn to simply click on the touchpad)

A

Yes bullshit all this, for the sake of the game so zadrachivat understand it would be a thread of serious project-type watchdogs another thing, I suffered so much current with the launch of spec ops the line, because the game was worth it, and this is another senseless vyser nidforspid cops vs racers like that anymore, so in a year when developers hands as well.PY to his shoulders tightened and they will solve this problem...no I will play elder scrolls online ha!

A

Imagine the faces of those who on litsuhu bought a new laptop XD
fag

v
v1806v 25.09.19

I have a powerful comp., new video card Klina yesterday, licentius bought..all thought seichas pokaifu in online get. In the end, the machine itself without me went to SS/ka so ..no turn, no shit to do..well, looked like she travels without me for my 1200 rubles and turned off the computer..nah Che, I don't like nfs and all that it involves..Off and it got through the task Manager because the computer did not respond..

B
Bad_Boss 25.09.19

the furnace is the control of the mockery even a movie starting you can not miss. the keyboard management is not running the controller

V
Viktor Gerber 25.09.19

Whose fault is that curves you laptops buy?

d
danielka23 25.09.19

Hmm well hard, the developers did not think about laptops. Well figs with this Pg Up, using the on-screen keyboard turned out to push, but even to control and change these buttons can not be! Idiocy...

A

Victor Gerber
The curves of the laptop? On my like button why APG is working everywhere, but in the game there. So the game curve, albeit better than racing Tetris release

S
Sasha Eremenko 25.09.19

Victor Gerber
And you wonder what the laptop is just someone that is convenient, and buying it a year ago, I could not predict what will come NFS Rivals with mega cool running, and that it was a good game we should have the whole numeric keypad, and a separate numeric keypad...garbage to put it simply do not wear.