3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fallout_1991 25.09.19 12:58 pm

Use Page Up and Page Down (Need for Speed: Rivals)

I have a laptop and do not work important keys for this game.
118 Comments
Sort by:
l
lyukmanov1234 25.09.19

I play on PC.

l
lyukmanov1234 25.09.19

everything turned out

a
andreyisaev 25.09.19

Try to change the controls in settings

d
destroyFouR 25.09.19

KeRaMiR
DUDE thank you really pomoglo everything works

s
sasha duhota 25.09.19

Page Up did not work on a normal comp with Claudia ( 3 pieces tried)
did the default on the computer language of English, and when you start the game is also English, and All has been working well.

F
Figan96 25.09.19

People, thank you all for the advice. Using all of the above I want to offer the EXTREMELY ideal solution using AutoHotkey. Just need to use these keys (if the keys PgUp and PgDn are located on numpad)

NumpadPgUp::pgup
NumpadPgDn::pgdn
NumpadHome::Home
NumpadEnd::End
NumpadIns::Insert

S
SLAVAZ95 25.09.19

I have poluchilos so press Num Lock then hold down Fn and press the arrow veer not where bad and there where 4 buttons and immediately turns on the race I hope my method will help anyone

A
Altair Ibn-la-ahad 1 25.09.19

VasileFF1993

BRO and you could pour all these files from redesigned according to your description to management??)For earlier thanks!!!!!!))

Z
Zagit Samigullin 25.09.19

Hey people just need to be more closely these keys are there and they work just not what you need click other to press PgUP and PgDn. They are on the top row ( well, where F1 F2 F3 etc) on the right side between the keys Home and End. And for those who say that the key value cannot be changed then I will please you that's possible, but after training videos.

S
Sergey Biryukov 25.09.19

Hello !
What would have normally worked the PgUp button at the beginning of your training needs required to get to the start point of the task (you can even drive it if possible) otherwise will not work !
He suffered more than one day with this thing ))

Ps
The racer start point is on the left
From gaytsov right
Yes, and I also turned off before the start of the game punto switcher y (who is not to disable unnecessary) ;)) and put the English keyboard layout

Checked today 5 times probably tried trained)) if not reach the start point then PgUp does not work but if doetjes it becomes active (glows white) and you can click ))

I don't worked with this button anyone can do that, too, so MS stuff try looking prokanaet ))

Good luck to all !

-
-Vito- 25.09.19

The solution to the problem ! In Windows the default language put English , and at the entrance to the English game. And everything works . Tested on 2 computers ...

_
_Nikolai_ 25.09.19

SPASS EARNED ....

A
Aleksandr_Pershin 25.09.19

I bought a keyboard with a simple USB output for the 150r, and play fun...

G
GIGABYTE QN 25.09.19

VasileFF1993
Ah thanks, it works!!!

M
Muhammad Ahmedhanov 25.09.19

The class helped me the on-screen keyboard

M
Muhammad Ahmedhanov 25.09.19

You can even click PgAp on-screen keyboard and continue playing without the on-screen keyboard

S
Sarafanchik 25.09.19

I have a laptop DNS.I turn off Num Lock,and start the game ned for speed rivals.Press the PageUp and I have nothing happens.Help!!

m
muram81 25.09.19

run as administrator and out of the Punto switcher

P
Petya Korablyov 25.09.19

It should steer left, trying to go left, and when will PDF, the machine will be pulled out on the pavement and drove up to the start. And if you go straight, the car hit the fence on the gravel.

k
kniazev567427 25.09.19

People, if anyone is still interested in the question of how to overcome the problem with the button Page Up on the laptop, here is the answer - NO way!!! But, you should connect a USB keyboard to the laptop, and everything works!!!! Going through the game without problems!!!