3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fallout_1991 25.09.19 12:58 pm

Use Page Up and Page Down (Need for Speed: Rivals)

I have a laptop and do not work important keys for this game.
118 Comments
Sort by:
E
EpSiLoN_SmOlEnSk 25.09.19

Slavyano
Change PgUP to another button not

K
K0rviN 25.09.19

So what? not heard about the fix pgup pgdn??? I already tried to assign Pgup on other buttons on the keyboard using Keymaper nothing came of it...

S
Sasha Eremenko 25.09.19

yeah sure, wait Undergroud 3, or buy соньку4)))4 Sonya introduced a standards thing, when playing a game, receive points, and can use reward points to buy games in the store through there.

Z
Zhenya Makarenko 25.09.19

the problem is broken knop repak curve, set this and it worked (http://www.ex.ua/74363704?r=625 link to players from Ukraine http://www.fex.net/74363704?r=625 for all other countries)

Z
Zolotosik 25.09.19

I have the RS and pg-up and pg-dn are working, but the control settings are not saved.

S
Sasha Eremenko 25.09.19

Yes stuff and not the game, actually during the time that we are discussing here, you can gather the dough into Sonya 4 or a new box, and play for the rival vengeance....I will do so)on the trail. week going to pick up Sonya 4...not decided on the box, because there has not removed a persistent connection to the Internet, and it can sometimes freeze=) and Sonya do not have this, and many jokes.

m
meska143 25.09.19

I severely lag the game and the settings of the game no tell me what to do

Z
ZmS 25.09.19

I solved this problem. installed autohotkey and assigned to the pgup and pgdn 2 extra buttons on the mouse. everything works. the script itself:

XButton1::pgup
XButton2::pgdn

R
Romik Exstyle 25.09.19

ZmS
Thank you so much - works

Manual who do not understand:
1. Download AutoHotKey http://www.autohotkey.com
2. Set
3. Click after installing AutoHotKey Run
4. Open in Notepad, delete the text starting from #z::Run www.autohotkey.com before return 1;
and Put the code from ZmS
XButton1::pgup
XButton2::pgdn
Save the Notepad

Z
ZmS 25.09.19

and still need restart the script after saving

d
d3ndi shoot 25.09.19

ZmS

And if there is no extra buttons on the mouse?)

D
Demacia 25.09.19

d3ndi shoot
Instead of XButton1 and XButton2 write for example F9 and F10, save the document and restart the script, it lies in C:\Users\...\Documents
p.s.: Checked on friend's laptop, everything works(it is on the digital block these ill-fated button).

Z
ZmS 25.09.19

d3ndi shoot
the full list of buttons: http://www.script-coding.com/AutoHotkey/KeyList.html

R
Rabotyaga TV 25.09.19

Because I am today, and for the next 60 days remained without the controller (in repair), then play the if you want, but rather learn to play the keyboard))
How many can remember - never on the keyboards have not played)) Blah, people like You do?) as you have fingers to bend?)
You medal can be issued)) But I will not move away from the topic))
And since I don't play shooters, they are small I have a (laptop still), has appointed gas / brake / turns - to digital (NimPad) keyboard.
I don't know what You said here ZmS, but I do not fucking understand what he said. For those, for example, who wants these ill-fated PageUp and PageDown keys to reassign to other - here is your example:
- Open the program when you first run the script.
- Delete all fuck!
This is important))
- Write:
Numpad7::pgup
Numpad9::pgdn
Let me explain - together with the PageUp works for me Numpad7. Very convenient. Go hop, challenge, and without lifting your finger from the accelerator button - press Numpad7 (aka PageUp) and I in the race))

e
evilcraft 25.09.19

EpSiLoN_SmOlEnSk good man you helped me I owe you one

R
Rabotyaga TV 25.09.19

evilcraft
I helped?))

f
foxee008 25.09.19

one laptop, take the keyboard from the computer and connect to the laptop
PRESS PgUp
and all zarabotaet

P
Pirat-AC3 25.09.19

foxee008
you yourself understand what he said? How? If the input is not USB

G
Ghost223 25.09.19

And I have on the laptop when you press Pg Up the menu begins furiously litate and if you press Pg Dn it is not that . When you press Pg Up to prekratila this flight only a reboot of the game help the pancreas how to change the Pg Up key to another?????!!!!!

l
lyukmanov1234 25.09.19

hi all,I have the same problem. trying to push a button on the keyboard does not work,what to do? the logitech keyboard.
I tried such combinations, w+arrow,+w. what to do? not help combination.