3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StormX07 25.09.19 01:07 pm

Why not Russian voice acting in the game Mafia3 (Mafia 3)

The translation is text only. What do you think about this?
105 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anonimous777 25.09.19

DuHaMuT 2016
Yes. Why is it on Russian not translated. So in 90% games. Smacks of disrespect or hostility to the Russian language.

K
Kraicher 25.09.19

Sergey Dobrovolskiy wrote:
it's not a movie
The game is worse than a movie with sabami. Or don't you read the subs? )))

K
Kraicher 25.09.19

говнюк775 wrote:
Why do you have Russian voice? include your music and play read the subs to be in the know
First read what is written, and then looked at nick. )))

Y
Ydaviys 25.09.19

But sorry, the lack of voice acting hinders the understanding of what is happening on the screen because not everyone can quickly read and while reading miss what is happening on the screen, this bourgeois or learning or watching a silent movie)))

N
NightHawkreal 25.09.19

But no replyrow.

o
oltr 25.09.19

Buhurts deliver

B
Basse 25.09.19

That's the way of some, the most interesting is the voice acting (in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish), the rest of the subtitles !! Where is the damn logic ???

p
pekabir 25.09.19

Basse
the game was made by Czechs and Czech voice no. that's funny

Z
Zyrik 25.09.19

To play without the Russian voice acting is not very interesting! GTA 5 why read the subtitles (the dialogue of the characters in the car) and then when they're done talking just driving. It was very strained. For me the main thing in the game story and without the Russian voice to understand it to become more difficult. For all fans of English voice acting with her super intonation and immersion will tell you go to those countries where they speak English and enjoy English! And in Russia, the game must be published in the language who knows a large part of the population,

T
Treshcore 25.09.19

In my opinion, the translation without the Russian voice acting is good as Mafia 3 is not just a game with a plot: Mafia 3 - the game is about the US 60 years, and language is one of the ways to take in the atmosphere. People who know how to see beyond their animal desires GRACIEGIRL will agree with me, since all games in this series can be considered part of this art.

V
Vyxyxol 25.09.19

Zyrik
Meaning developers to bother with voice acting if Russia is download the game from torrents?
PS. Should I was particularly amused. Should, but not required.)))

Z
Zyrik 25.09.19

And the meaning of it just do to publish in Russia?

V
Vyxyxol 25.09.19

Zyrik
And what will happen if it is not published in Russia? Nothing, still download torrents. WMS and it is something in which the Honduras issue, but it does not prevent Hondurans to download it.

k
kc5 25.09.19

Muskrat
And what will happen if it is not published in Russia?
No one will abuse the forum trims - Percent all the pulls, remove its limitation sse4.x !!!

N
N69 25.09.19

That's when games will start to buy normal full price of 4,000 rubles and then it will be you Russian voice :0! 2K sees the great sales of their games from us and just refuses to pay for Russian dubbing. Before the game game for peak voiced all sorts of 1S in their blood (as collected from sales all the money). Now modern Russian publisher will do the translation at the behest of Western, well and disks from Europe will bring.
Basse wrote:
That's the way of some, the most interesting is the voice acting (in English, French, German, Italian and Spanish), the rest of the subtitles !! Where is the damn logic ???
Maybe perhaps because this is the main (EFIGS) languages of the world and they cover almost 85% of the audience?!

V
Vyxyxol 25.09.19

kc5
But it is possible to buy b/PERC with support for SSE 4.x on the same Ali or Craigslist. Oh yeah, and his need to buy forgotten.

p
pekabir 25.09.19

Zyrik wrote:
And the meaning of it just do to publish in Russia?
could never publish, then you have children finally perdaki burnt. hehe
and threw you a bone for not fullprice (2000 rubles not $ 60) with subtitles, and you have a nose gate
Spoilerish in any case, ripped, despite the lack of repetera

k
kc5 25.09.19

Muskrat
That's it. It makes no sense to have a pain in the ass and run to change the flea because the so wanted some creators of some of the slag.

Z
Zyrik 25.09.19

pakaur
I'm sorry, I'm over 30. When in Russia game is not officially published they were transferred pirates and the customer was happy! I'm still willing to give a few acres for a full Russian voice-over. Anyone who watched the Terminator 1-2 in odnogolosy can endure the main native language.

p
pekabir 25.09.19

Zyrik wrote:
When in Russia game is not officially published they were transferred pirates and the customer was happy!
if I could remember a time when the files in the games were freely available, they were few, and the pirates officially sold the game stalls and had a proffit. this time
that would require publishers voiceovers, at a price half that of the market in countries with a high rate of piracy is two
I wish to complain about the lack of voice acting in the first day of release, when the first part of the mafia localized in Russia a year later. I can even cite the example of oblivion, which was announced in the gold edition. this three