3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StormX07 25.09.19 01:07 pm

Why not Russian voice acting in the game Mafia3 (Mafia 3)

The translation is text only. What do you think about this?
105 Comments
Sort by:
p
pekabir 25.09.19

Zyrik
I have plans for other games, maybe someday will check it out

S
Saints319 25.09.19

Will there be a Russian voice? It's still a AAA project.

F
Frender 25.09.19

Will not ...

P
Protocol10 25.09.19

Don Corleone319
There will not be. The game is already out. Nobody is going to do the voice acting after the game.

A
Andre fd 25.09.19

Don Corleone319 wrote:
It's still a AAA project.
what's next that's a AAA project? There are plenty of games without the Russian voice acting (GTA, fallout, etc.)

A
Ababkov Denis 25.09.19

The fan may official no!

A
Arileon 25.09.19

Andre fd
In GTA, the lack of voice acting - it is the policy of the developer. And in the 4th police and mafia 3 is the lazy company-localizer or apathy of publishers.

S
Saints319 25.09.19

in short, not only that the atmosphere of the past Chertsey killed, released the game not finished and with bugs, so still and without a voice...

P
Protocol10 25.09.19

Don Corleone319
The atmosphere is, in principle, now there, but it is just different. The atmosphere is not the Italian mafia and '30s, and the atmosphere of the American South and the' 60s. Bugs will fix with time. About the voice, get used to it, nothing else to do. Trips in the car quietly and read. Well, the usual story scenes, no problem to read. It can be used in General.

H
HACAMOMDELEHET 25.09.19

Protocol10
And what physics (machines) normal for such a game.
I'm not talking about the physics of GTA 5 where it's heavily arcade and Mafia 3 simulator killer of some sort )
Capture ,kill

A
Aleksandr Pogodin 25.09.19

HACAMOMDELEHET
in GTA 5 the arcade physics though, but driving only get fun. Can't say the same about mafia 3...

W
WERYIS 25.09.19

Alexander Pogodin
Put on the simulator, all at once, like, physics for open-world great IMHO

T
Teyroks 25.09.19

Piracy in Russia is booming, but the purchase of licensed copies of no. Until our market is not profitable for developers, Russian voiceovers can not wait. Yes, and the majority of Russian voice is just disgusting.

_
_LiMoN_ 25.09.19

Teyroks
Go to Stimpy and I see that in Russia often buy more than other Strachan Europe(except Germany). However, in their languages translated.

I
Ilya Lyapin 25.09.19

pakaur
Hangar 13 — a new team of game developers. The Studio is located in San Francisco, is a subsidiary company of 2K Games.

G
Gor80hd 25.09.19

By the way if you are interested in Russian voice mafia 3 please like and leave a koment #rusmafia here
And we will do a professional Russian Voice-over.
If you typed 100 likes I'll translate 1 mission.

channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_VbdMRgBompTVbrQrSJi8A

A
Alexk2013 25.09.19

No bro it is not necessary better.

A
Anatoliy P 25.09.19

We rarely leave Loki without a good. quality of Russian voice. So enough with different sandals from itself Pindos pose. The game is full of dialogues during the action, the voice acting needed. Negro hundesalon like only pontorezy, they say they are so well omerikansky slang I know I can delve into all only listening to incomprehensible speech. Yeah, that's right, the residents of Harlem.

One galametz marked by a minus where the other sandals?)

D
DrAgon_steel 25.09.19

Voice need only have doubts in the quality of the localization, there's the Italians and the Irish and Haitians, all of your accent and manner of speech. And the talk on the streets are often quite interesting, radio again.
At all fans here do Nehru and so the subtitles are disgusting and not accurate.

-
-SlashuuR- 25.09.19

The nigger just had to voice Dyuzhev.