3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StormX07 25.09.19 01:07 pm

Why not Russian voice acting in the game Mafia3 (Mafia 3)

The translation is text only. What do you think about this?
105 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zyrik 25.09.19

pakaur
The price of the game remains still high with an average salary in Volgograd 18000-20000r

p
pekabir 25.09.19

Zyrik
well, that is another question. the world price of 60 bucks.
60*65R=3900р, not a 2000P. require the finished product for the price at least strange

V
Vyxyxol 25.09.19

picaper wrote:
oblivion, which was announced in the gold edition
Lousy and sounded beliveau Stop right there, criminal scum in the original a thousand times better than it sounds. How many mistakes in the voice acting was, for example, incorrect replicas will not be cut, and stuffed in the game, Carl.
A voice of the first mass effect, which personally made me puke in the first minutes of the game, just sidebar.)))

Z
Zyrik 25.09.19

Muskrat
For me, the English voice acting is just a set of sounds uttered by the character. Unfortunately, I simply drove which did not overcome this language (although they have higher education)peaberry price in 4000 games would buy only a few cities of our vast country.

p
pekabir 25.09.19

Muskrat wrote:
And sounded lousy
like all games published 1ASS. I just kuporosa from the same voices from time to time
Zyrik
the publishers felt that the game does not pay off in the CIS, and therefore can not strain. by investing 1000 bucks on subtitles, they quietly cut the cabbage and investing 5 million.R. they may NAP would swallow. such things

A
A3xxx7 25.09.19

fuck this shit about niggas and pendostan on their roundnose language, on balalika play

Z
Zyrik 25.09.19

pakaur
The most important example is the Witcher 3 an adequate price tag a good game and a Russian voice. Publisher understands that for 2000P. to sell the game in Russia is difficult. And the price at launch was around 700p.

p
pekabir 25.09.19

Zyrik
fanbase mafia even in comparison with idmachines not worth it. even his defense did at the start

Z
Zyrik 25.09.19

pakaur
In Russia the theme of the mafia and the bandits have a very good demand.

p
pekabir 25.09.19

Zyrik
among pupils and students (unfortunately), so the payback of the game through the floor. now, if in this game dedilovo, or just dialogues were not enough, then Yes, you can 3 hours to torture Repetur for a case of beer and a pack of ravioli

V
Vyxyxol 25.09.19

A3xxx7
Go, my friend, conductive current, to the basement go down, you have plutonium in the reactor to throw up, and then even colder. And the bear is there, Chet was silenced, I didn't hear how he plays the balalaika, you must be hungry. And then we're going to drink vodka, and walk around the village with an accordion and a bear, and certainly in a fur hat.))
picaper wrote:
1ASS
I'm glad I'm not the one to call them. Moreover, these voices are still in the serialchik, and advertisement. Beeeee.))

Z
Zyrik 25.09.19

pakaur
So maybe the question is the price? I have friends all went to play world of something(about salary in the region of I wrote). I can't do it for me the main plot. Mafia is such an atmospheric game. The first and the second part is the bomb. Russian translation (let me punish knowing English) super.

p
pekabir 25.09.19

Zyrik
well, maybe swinish attitude of legalization will push it to the study of English language society

Z
Zyrik 25.09.19

pakaur
Swinish attitude pushed to the fact that I didn't pass Mass Effect 3. Could not stand to read. The second thing I read

Z
Zyrik 25.09.19

pakaur
BioShock Infinite (Yes pirates, I confess) he passed a couple of levels left. Came Russian voice passed for the day in one breath. Other cost (adequate for all regions of our great country) I would have bought with a full translation!

p
pekabir 25.09.19

Zyrik
I have 8 years with the voice not playing. bioshok in the original well was dragged.
localization Infinit as fans chipped if I remember correctly

Z
Zyrik 25.09.19

pekabeta fans. All the woven textures plus announced. In official group in contact refused the money! In the original, for me the English language is njiofbdmmjkdfmkbdfgkmlpbgfmkobmjnhbgjnoi something like that.

Z
Zyrik 25.09.19

pakaur
By the way I advise you to replay in their native language.

p
pekabir 25.09.19

Zyrik
the replayability of the game no. the ending I already know

Z
Zyrik 25.09.19

pakaur
At least appreciate what the fans did, and the work there is done a lot.