3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Probe88 18.03.20 06:37 pm

Questions about the gameplay (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

I am a fan of the kotor games, but never played the MMORPG. I do not understand how an RPG can be online) explain how is the gameplay? for example I read somewhere that there are mission you have to undergo detachment. I don't quite like it.. That is play I play, immersed in a world of CONDITIONED) Two days of play, walked part of the plot and then I write, "so and so to pass this mission go to forum and look for the 10 users that were with you. Tell us who played MMO as it's all implemented.

And read a lot of material on THOR, there was a big mess in my head. There are links to books\comics THOR. Just asking in chronological order.
96 Comments
Sort by:
M
Moskit 18.03.20

Probe88
There are story missions that can be played alone
And there are also RAID missions which you can go only with a group

Read the blog http://www.playground.ru/blogs/star_wars_the_old_republic/ there is all infa about THOR

P
Probe88 18.03.20

Sith Assassin

well, as the raids go, then? I need to get first to have 200 friends on the forum and then start playing? but if everything is already on the forum passed these story missions I will forever be stuck in this place like this??....

M
Moskit 18.03.20

Probe88
friends don't need any players
I assure you there will be many

P
Probe88 18.03.20

Sith Assassin OK, hope) just never played a MMO, no experience)

M
Makro Pony vas Equestria 18.03.20

hospade. Read about the MMO not pedivikii. You play the game. At the same time with you on the same server is still n players.
Need a party? Writing in the chat PEOPLE, ***, FAST PASHLEY FSE AND I PAMALI as usual and write the Russian people.

M
Moskit 18.03.20

Dark Nogger
as usual and write the Russian people

Americans you quickly put in place

M
MaX[1]MuS 18.03.20

Sith Assassin
If someone put, we Pindos, they yell all the time saying that we are cheaters

A
Adept Monolita 18.03.20

If someone put, we Pindos

Not say Ho as long as skips.
I'm with the players on the servers pentecosta familiar because he hang out there often.
So they thee tear in the cloth.

O
O3OPOK 18.03.20

With the Beta test sometimes I just stayed in front of the entrance to the location of the group and invited everyone who goes to this location-but more often there is already someone was and he threw the invitation!

l
lookaway 18.03.20

Sith Assassin
MaX[1]MuS
facepalm, guys.

D
DarkLord18 18.03.20

Guys, probably a stupid question, but please write all about gifts for the satellites, where to get, how to give etc.

M
Moskit 18.03.20

DarkLord18
to buy/find

D
DarkLord18 18.03.20

Sith Assassin
So this is not normal subjects and in some way highlighted ? And where such to buy ? Yes, Yes, blunt.

S
SamFirst 18.03.20

DarkLord18
The dealer has a special, Companion gifts vendor like the so-called. On Coruscant there and on the Republican space station. If you play Empire, you must have the same location.

D
DarkLord18 18.03.20

SamFirst
Thank you.

T
TheDexter 18.03.20

Good evening, happy New Year, tell me masters Sith and Jedi, what gear is needed for a Sith marader 50 lvle.(I'm talking about pvp gear) English I know, but a lot of medium armor. Tell me what you need and where to find commoditised .

In advance thank you)

J
Joker256 18.03.20

gifts for satellites is still possible to get through mission partners (diplomacy, underworld trading, tresure hunting). each partner has its own category like gifts. for example, if you give the Persian interests in the arms of the holocron, the effect of the gift will not.

D
Darrell Dimebag Abbott 18.03.20

th y name the game lag error tipo

L
Luch Nadegdy 18.03.20

By the way, and I wonder, the huge hilt lightsabers removed? I'm in the magazine saw the first screenshots, when the game is not out, the handle was huge, and BV promised to remove them.

D
Dein2009 18.03.20

People remember the wolf was such a useful thing-an indicator of agrro mob in your party (well type to whom he agro more, not to peregrinate tank). Is there such a thing SVTOR?