3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Probe88 18.03.20 06:37 pm

Questions about the gameplay (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

I am a fan of the kotor games, but never played the MMORPG. I do not understand how an RPG can be online) explain how is the gameplay? for example I read somewhere that there are mission you have to undergo detachment. I don't quite like it.. That is play I play, immersed in a world of CONDITIONED) Two days of play, walked part of the plot and then I write, "so and so to pass this mission go to forum and look for the 10 users that were with you. Tell us who played MMO as it's all implemented.

And read a lot of material on THOR, there was a big mess in my head. There are links to books\comics THOR. Just asking in chronological order.
96 Comments
Sort by:
J
Joker256 18.03.20

early on the game's website was a section on the guilds on the server. after the next patch they redid the whole forum. where now you can see a list of Gilda???

g
gamerVV23 18.03.20

tell me, here there is a class of the Sith warrior and the choice of a Juggernaut or Marauder.
What can be said about them in comparison as damagaram, if everyone has to develop the middle branch on the damage in the first specialization, Vengeance, and Carnage of the second, respectively?
Haven't started playing, but I want to immediately determine the...

A
Antoine777 18.03.20

VVSHNICK
if you need damage, it is better to download both right. Practice has shown that only crits make of Gage/Mary of nagabala. As you are 2 hits for 9 damage 000? Operatives with their ignore 50% armor nervously smokes in the corner... my heart Feels that the next Panipat of Dzhagarov with the Jedi and then they all turn into complete d... in General, the crits make of these classes and their mirrors some of the best in PVP. In PVE is still preferable to the left branch, but Tanko-DD no one bothers to be.

D
DeadAnarkist 18.03.20

People and if I now take Persian up to level 15,when there will be fritupley I can continue playing them?

D
DeadAnarkist 18.03.20

The people and the game is actually a warehouse?

J
Joker256 18.03.20

DeadAnarkist
Yes, there is. on the ship

M
Marvelosi 18.03.20

People tell me please!! How to change profession and who even after when you become LVL 10? I stupidly run the Jedi Knight((

R
Ramzes352 18.03.20

A question. Just starting to play, and at character creation you must choose the server on which to play. Chose a pve server, but the list was pvp and rp servers. So, what is the difference of pvp and rp servers from pve?

s
sSDreamKillerSs 18.03.20

Ramses, radnica is that in pvp servers subwords get your ship and fly to another planet where running around the Sith you're going to n*Stylin as they you can beat pve against monsters, but pvp there is, RP is like in ME2-ME3 stupid story)

s
sSDreamKillerSs 18.03.20

Marvelosa, after a flight to the space station go up to the person who gives the quest(he is standing near the Elevator the one in the Typhon) in his quest to take it all))

s
sSDreamKillerSs 18.03.20

Deadeners, Yes you can))) TTN play))) now I have 15.11.12 20 36 CEST)

Z
ZuBoT 18.03.20

People please explain how to change the appearance of partner (hair,armor etc.)? not trying does not work((( please help((

l
lemptyl 18.03.20

ZuBoT
the gear change is simple: put on a partner as their hero and all
the appearance of the partners can be changed only subscribers like.

tell me where to learn the ability is sprint when I started playing she was the first teacher, but only available at LVL 15, now I'm in the other locations and the present teachers are not skills. me what back to the starting location to return?

e
ezio1987 18.03.20

where to get items to upgrade the sword on the first planet?)

p
poluno4nik 18.03.20

How to set to the shooter attacked automatically the enemy? ATO it gives and yet again, left button click does not fire, waiting for the order...

H
HUNTER 0 18.03.20

when I entered the game I choose the server, can I then change it?

S
SpitfireD 18.03.20

HUNTER 0
Can only have a new character to create

s
shova42 18.03.20

Guys,how to ask the group if there is no man around?And then in the chat agreed,and I don't know how...

l
lemptyl 18.03.20

shova42
write /invite nickname guy

s
shova42 18.03.20

lemptyl,thank you.