3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Probe88 18.03.20 06:37 pm

Questions about the gameplay (Star Wars: The Old Republic)

I am a fan of the kotor games, but never played the MMORPG. I do not understand how an RPG can be online) explain how is the gameplay? for example I read somewhere that there are mission you have to undergo detachment. I don't quite like it.. That is play I play, immersed in a world of CONDITIONED) Two days of play, walked part of the plot and then I write, "so and so to pass this mission go to forum and look for the 10 users that were with you. Tell us who played MMO as it's all implemented.

And read a lot of material on THOR, there was a big mess in my head. There are links to books\comics THOR. Just asking in chronological order.
96 Comments
Sort by:
T
Traun 18.03.20

I have 20 level. Is there to gather a crowd and go Sith fell to the Jedi live players (I - sit), and Vice versa. If there is - where? what is it called?

M
Moskit 18.03.20

Traun
Warzone called

T
Traun 18.03.20

Mosquito
Where to find?

l
lemptyl 18.03.20

Traun
in the lower right corner of the minimap is the emblem of the Republic/Empire, push it, then push queue solo and wait until a group

T
Traun 18.03.20

This is from anywhere you can press? No need to fly to some planet? As naberetsya people will tell us where to go?

l
lemptyl 18.03.20

Traun
Yes.
it is not necessary.
Yes.

T
Traun 18.03.20

lemptyl
You play THOR, what's your nick there? I will add cha

H
Hunterepoi 18.03.20

damn guys play all classes but I do not understand as me the specialization to get.please tell me how to get it

l
lemptyl 18.03.20

Hunterepoi
once you get to the fleet the first time, right near the entrance are 4 uncles, one of them a quest, complete it and get a specialization

o
oOAttackOo 18.03.20

what you need to transfer Persian a server to another?
only available to subscribers or just at the moment closed?
like last summer was a free transfer who knows when there will be the opportunity to transfer Persian, and somehow broke to create a tion and re-run..

X
Xorras 18.03.20

oOAttackOo
there is no transfer principle...closed

R
Red_Battleship 18.03.20

Darth_Krayt
About transfers not yet clear when EA will make it available for Cartel Coins.

X
Xorras 18.03.20

Red_Battleship
yeah their prices in the Cartel Market... there is a mask for eradicator set you want 500 CC sell...

m
maxtk9788 18.03.20

After a level, you can choose an additional class?

l
lemptyl 18.03.20

maxtk9788
after level 10, you need to finish the storyline on the starting planet and fly to the fleet

p
pRO100sTAS 18.03.20

people don't tell me one thing? - I passed the boss and my friend how can I help him or how can I take the job with him?

l
lemptyl 18.03.20

pRO100sTAS
invite him to the group and let it's first location will go

D
Darthjocker 18.03.20

the problem is this, I can't attack..says insufficient rage.
since English problems, I can not understand what you want from me

l
lemptyl 18.03.20

Darthjocker
rage English rage. you play a Sith warrior, skills he uses rage (yellow cubes under the health bar)

_
_Y_ 18.03.20

Playing the F2P version (I'll buy a subscription when there will be Russian subtitles) and there are restrictions, but some can be rented for in-game currency. So I'm only interested in 2 limitations. The restriction on the extension of the inventory (i.e. a backpack in which the character stuff is) and a limit on the maximum game currency. Do not tell me what they are called in English?