3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr_macmehon 25.09.19 01:09 pm

Succubus to kill or not? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Whether it was to kill the succubus on Skellige during the passage of the quest the Higher alchemy? What are the consequences? I personally left alive.
66 Comments
Sort by:
k
kokoz80 25.09.19

From scuba is toli toli elixir infusion,I don't remember drinking some,as well as of Doppler,the desired elixir,don't need to let go,but for the achievements they both don't need

A
Alex Hawk 25.09.19

Tully
Support. Plus all those who don't agree with it, beginning to read the Bestiary. Succubi do not kill with the help of violence but a little differently. But they kill.
DreamZed
She said let go, but the druid did not notice all the returned? He was not so old not to see beyond a meter ahead of him.
DantePVLsity
First it was just defending himself. By nature Succubi are not prone to violence and would not just attack a bunch of guards. About the second I said. It is unlikely that someone released and all their canons lived in the forest near the village.
PS Geralt does not kill harmless monsters, but people disappear. Why did you decide that she really let go? At least one, but returned. In the end I could not decide what to do and loaded the game 4 times. The decisive factor was that at the mercy of a Succubus, Geralt says is utter heresy about the safety of the Succubus, etc. Safe Succubus and missing people is unlikely. Yes, and it sounded like Geralt did not understand who the Succubus is.
PS 2AND everyone who released her - a naive fool who fell for the Boobs =)

D
DreamZed 25.09.19

Alex Hawk
Whom he had not noticed?they ALL returned to the village alive and enough to work up a Druid he says it,only the last was left with a succubus on their own,which we actually meet quite healthy and happy.
Refer to the bestiary pointless,because succubi intelligent species like humans or elves,there are those who kill,there are those who do not kill or killed because of the circumstances.and row one size fits all as it hints at your illogic.
Pereprodaet quest and read carefully the dialogue before scribbling erroneous conclusion.

A
Alex Hawk 25.09.19

DreamZed
Well, Yes. Do. Shell them out. Remember charmed man around the house the first of the Succubus (who then lay dead next to the house, if you look closely). So these apparently were waiting for the same fate. If they came back happy, the druid would not go to kill a Succubus but rather enjoy. I repeat: the Succubus is a beast and even intends to harm it will not cause, but having their games leaves from the withered body. All Succubi are, but allow yourself some less, others more. The moral: do not think of Boobs.
PS Scroll both the dialogue of this quest. By killing the Succubus Geralt behaves like a real Witcher, and says adequate and sensible things, and at the mercy of bullshit. As a warlock can generally say: It's just because it confirmed charmed victim ? Laughter and only. That's so 90% would have led to a Succubus. And who does not understand after all these explanations, seems to have enchanted :D
And Yes, if You were closer, I'd find it here (screenshots). Exhaustively, isn't it?
Checkmate, escapade

D
DreamZed 25.09.19

Alex Hawk
Sir, stop shouting Tits, BoobsBoobs,or you specifically zadolbali,or just have a thing for this reason.)
As if the problem is that the above example died through snoo-snoo(futurama,if you suddenly forgot) don't blame a succubus for my moral evaluation.
I still get taken out,during the second pass,when the alchemist chasing.but the blame I don't believe
Alex Hawk wrote:
Remember charmed man around the house the first of the Succubus (who then lay dead next to the house, if you look closely). So these apparently were waiting for the same fate
A special case under all the brethren do not sew,it is not correct.Moreover, we do not know the reasons why succubi they dried,maybe they overreached,maybe the men were trespassing.Or maybe he stupidly came here to commit suicide via Sleep-Sleep and so on.
I don't want to kill the landlord who was drunk man,and then died after falling into a ditch or with Badun,because sober I couldn't.
So categorical screaming Tits has overshadowed your eyes, and the accused is guilty,I would not.too many unknown variables.IMHO.

A
Alex Hawk 25.09.19

DreamZed
You're all clear. I said several times who are Succubi. If You were familiar with the universe of the Witcher is closer and You would understand this. Succubi - not intended to kill, but kill quite often. The fact that this happens randomly is not a reason to leave them alive. Unknown variables? This is what? This Succubus for all of your descriptions fit the Succubus who lures and enjoys people. Yeah, don't wish them death, but people die from Succubi mostly so.
About the innkeeper: do not confuse warm with soft.

D
DreamZed 25.09.19

Alex Hawk
Remember the example in the book, when the noble lady ordered Geralt to kill the evil succubus who torments the local nobles in the castle,but in fact it turned out that these same nobles do not mind and gladly await its arrival.I do not deny that the succubus on skellige may be to blame, but the game does not give a complete picture,but to pass judgment without knowing all the variables is silly.

A
Alex Hawk 25.09.19

DreamZed
Of course they are not against. They are enchanted :) Yes, and they do not understand that this could start a dislike so fast, and won't notice how he died. Otherwise, the Succubus was not a monster, and one of the races, such as humans, elves, and more. But the Succubus is a monster.

D
DreamZed 25.09.19

Alex Hawk
Mdeee ... You are narrow minded, impenetrable,dividing everything in black and white.You would be in the order of the eternal flame to start)

A
Alex Hawk 25.09.19

DreamZed
Is everything black and white? You are now his manner of thought retold. You haven't thought of. You see lucky man and a beautiful specimen of the Succubus" and decided that this is the territory of good. The whole game is based on the principle of lesser Evil and I chose the lesser: kill the Succubus that more people don't go to the woods under the influence of his spell and not die from dehydration (energy).
And judging by the number of minuses in my address, apparently I was right that 90% choose the wrong role for the Witcher the scenario.
I repeat: how stupid it sounds from the title: This is not a dangerous monster that will not kill him.

A
Anton Huhu 25.09.19

Alex Hawk
Quest in which you need to charge phylactery decorated, I hope you remember him. He performed together with Lambert. You will meet two trolls, with whom you can talk or kill, if you choose the first option, trolls vyvazhivaete. And after a while Lambert says it was necessary to kill them, because they're monsters
Geralt replies, Lambert, you seem to have forgotten that wizards ONLY kill dangerous monsters

G
GG4 25.09.19

All who can to fuck-fuck, all of whom can be killed-killed. And one enchantress is first fucked and then killed.

z
zagruzon 25.09.19

Anton Huhu
Lambert,Lambert,xR walrus.....))))))))

A
Alex Hawk 25.09.19

Anton Huhu
And what do You mean by that? What a Succubus is not a dangerous monster ? In this case, speaking metaphorically - You are bad witch (a bad witch the witch is dead). What can be the danger of the Succubus, right? Just dead bodies in the woods lying energetically devastated :)
PS Those trolls I didn't. They do not interfere with anyone and was just guarding their stones.

A
Anchoret 25.09.19

They simply did not have Boobs :)

PS: Novigrad cloven-hoofed has slapped, but it was a pity. (the first passage was released, but decided to test the broth)

V
ValeRossi 25.09.19

Decoction got from the previous quest, so I left alive.

N
NightHawkreal 25.09.19

Something I don't remember the succubus killed someone, especially when you consider that the alchemist knew about it and were constantly dispatched to the students. They certainly were a little devastated. but quite happy.

W
Werewolf1986 25.09.19

I almost everyone is killed, except for the succubus 2 and doplerom 2-one in which Geralt turned and the other dude left because they are normal. And the rest of the trolls and basilisks are rare, Kurolesov I kill:)

q
qpDevildb 25.09.19

Whether it was to kill the succubus on Skellige during the passage of the quest the Higher alchemy? What are the consequences? I personally left alive.
Asks, as if already killed. Students lizhby to discuss with someone your worthless solution. You make the choice, and don't ask what to do, at least there is Google and wiki

D
Don Huan 25.09.19

To cave to that succubus can come TO the job Exercises in Alchemy. Ramond (fellow druid from the job) would be stupid to sleep in her cave, she will say that he is very sweet and therefore allowed him to stay. If you do so, and after starting to perform the task when meeting with Geralt and the second druid, succubus asks the witch to intercede for her, because he saw that the guy she did nothing wrong. Flower Koroleva way you can take immediately BEFORE the task for the first time in the cave come to her, but then this scene with options to kill / not to kill will not. A corpse near there, still there, but the man was old, at his age, any such adventures may result in this outcome as the fact that the eggs of Reginald of KIV took a bit longer than normal and all heart failed.