3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DJ Game 18.03.20 06:48 pm

The game is slow, slow motion!Urgent!!! (Call of Duty: World at War)

Such a poser, wrote about it in the Technical flaws, but nobody really said anything. The joke is fine, but all the movement of players and my movement, everything is like in samadhanam mode, the drivers new. Play is in principle possible, but the game is good, I want to enjoy it fully. Help!
159 Comments
Sort by:
P
PaveL08 18.03.20

I have the same thing, I don't know what to do (((

W
Wizborn 18.03.20

I think this is due to the fact that the weak component. Adjust the resolution on the Mensch and everything will be OK or buy a new part to my computer )

A
Agent Fisher 18.03.20

Shit,it's not about hardware,optimization of the game sucks.Lately almost all games released so

D
DJ Game 18.03.20

I have looked at say you need to disable the option, simulation of the ocean or something, in short, " the ocean in Graphics settings, put on no and all. It worked for me, now do not run so slo-mo. But sometimes you run in fits and starts, there are different glitches in the graphics, but sort of played OK, personally I play to fly, it's just some glitch pirate.

G
GRaDyC 18.03.20

Yes, it's really I think because of pirates,I have the same in slow motion action in normal,and sometimes even the speed is greatly accelerated.In the concrete version was fine.

x
xoxol_007 18.03.20

optimization of the game sucks.Lately all the games released so DDD lol no comment....

D
Dmitriy3456 18.03.20

All fly at top speed perfectly. The problem is really in the gland, it's just hard to admit. The game requires a lot at max, were checked with the Kent program. Texture hawala to 420мегабайт video Opera need 1.5 gig, percent two cores, one hundred pounds, better family кор2дуо. But with such requirements hawala max and not gags. I have all the cool goes.

B
Bower999 18.03.20

nope it's not in the ocean. I changed all the settings column, the resolution still remains slomo. in the end I have it and passed, all on max set helplessness :) one hell and so and so. say this problem with the release of patch lose

S
Sgt.Miller 18.03.20

I have a INTEL CORE 2 DUO E4700BOX
GeForce 8600GT 512MB
Proc. 3,35 GGz
RAM 2GB
At max settings, when heavy fire, sometimes slows down.
Or pirates, or actually a glitch of some kind.

D
Dev Green 18.03.20

Treyarch*Ki shameful. This is all probably unpatched bugs, so this sucks. Therefore, the patch must wait.

V
Viperonator 18.03.20

Here is my config :
Atlon X2 4000+ to 2.66 ghz
RAM 2GB
8600 GT this scum is slow on all settings
Krayzis was high and this shit far from it

H
Hitem 18.03.20

My PC 3 GB RAM, video 512 2 duo 2.4 GHz the Game works well on all modes. This is undoubtedly a glitch of the game

V
Viperonator 18.03.20

waiting for patches, 1.1 did not help

O
O2009 18.03.20

Athlon x2 4000 3Gb DDR2 800 video 3870 512mb everything works fine at the maximum, the optimization is normal. What about the fact that someone slows to a 8600gt what you want, change video. What about the fact that the texture of the games require more than 400 meters video utter nonsense, it depends on the resolution at 800x600 and 128mb is enough, and the gig of RAM is enough for XP if of course no other programs should not while running.

O
O2009 18.03.20

Hitem do not indicate, most importantly, what you have video. And 512mb the concept lamerskie and tensile.

V
Viperonator 18.03.20

I am a nerd, and you mind explaining what it is on the lows of the brakes ?, it's not krayzis, and the same Code 4 current Shader more sorinacio

V
Viperonator 18.03.20

although the brake or not, a large number of fps can be caused by the fact that already the ancient mill, then Yes to change Nada

O
O2009 18.03.20

Explain easy video you for games is not good. You see my configuration? So now I have it going OK, but the findings do it yourself. Or sit and then Noah about the bad optimization of modern games, expect further miracle that the game will be released and will work great on 8600гт

O
O2009 18.03.20

change only the video. I used to have an 8600gts then took a 3870, and immediately felt a qualitative leap in productivity, more productive in my percent does not make sense and take you also, get the 8800gt or 3870, more powerful if you take the increase in fps will not get compared to the above.

O
O2009 18.03.20

Yeah, maybe the developers are not all squeezed and could optimize better, so she and 8600 normally go, but the problem is that all the games that will come out they will hardly be well optimized. So take what some of these cards and you this configuration is enough, and when it is not to be missed and then iron on a higher level won't save