3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DJ Game 18.03.20 06:48 pm

The game is slow, slow motion!Urgent!!! (Call of Duty: World at War)

Such a poser, wrote about it in the Technical flaws, but nobody really said anything. The joke is fine, but all the movement of players and my movement, everything is like in samadhanam mode, the drivers new. Play is in principle possible, but the game is good, I want to enjoy it fully. Help!
159 Comments
Sort by:
O
O2009 18.03.20

And that I advise you to buy vidyahu 3870 or 8800, directly to x and not know. But still, here you are wrong, because the first got excited.

L
LifeStream [Has left from 18.03.20

O2009 not flood!

r
reg78 18.03.20

O2009
How to know if vidyuha percent. to my computer, I'll approach the seller with a passport most of the time with his veduchi, I think he will tell me around, and then buy it....O2009 I see you for a long time with the company dealing correctly so keep)))

L

O2009 remove identical messages and it is desirable to write everything in one message, and do not write every sentence on a separate message..

D
Dmitriy3456 18.03.20

My system: Core 2 Duo E6550 2gb ram video Geforce 8800 GTS 320 mb. I play at completely max in the full sense of the word, the answer to all that is possible, I don't PI..du. I'm on the computer are only the main program, there is an Internet(it on laptop). External sound card five channels from Createk. All games are on max, except far cry2 and crysis, the first crisis and detail on max, but without smoothing, and worked, generally tsuka average. Here and so. My mother supports slots for DDR3 for the Opera. And the video I have from DDR3.

O
O2009 18.03.20

Yes, just the same messages appear due to glitches, the site that is unstable, I loaded. And there is no shared message, just then I remembered that previously communicated with viperatorom when I wrote the first message it is forgotten.

L

O2009 well, that's daring then why leave?!?!
p.s I would have cleaned it myself, but I'm not a moderator

D
Dmitriy3456 18.03.20

Your messages may be deleted

r
reg78 18.03.20

Here on one website, says that came out of mod that everything else can optimize the game in General!!! (www.callofduty.ru/2008/11/26/uchimsja-konkurencii-u.html)..Who cares, look at this mod at the bottom...

L

reg78 done that found, can be to whom and be useful.

r
reg78 18.03.20

I here a current I do not understand how to install it, there is a manual in English. language.....Let people swing, understands!

L

reg78 who need to translate..

V
Viperonator 18.03.20

I will translate, fucked amassed hemorrhoids

r
reg78 18.03.20

Viperonator
How would you translate, let me know please.....I understand the files need to be moved into the mods folder, I found this folder in cod4 it is....

L

May be it is hidden?

r
reg78 18.03.20

no, I checked!, incidentally in beta version, it was in the game folder....don't know what to do, so guys pisut that mod like helps!

L

reg78 what a pity they don't write where the files are.. then I don't know, look better))

r
reg78 18.03.20

I at a forum asked the question about installing the mod, waiting for answer)))...as soon as I know, just tell!!!

O
O2009 18.03.20

when you go for a video card if I decided to take 2600XT see that certainly was the letters XT and you can stick 2600 PRO and it is noticeably weaker. Percent of course hard to find, they are not everywhere, but you can find and are inexpensive.

r
reg78 18.03.20

I looked at the features of this vidyahi, I think for the price, this is the best option!!!!.....but it seems the motherboard is not holding ddr3.....if not difficult, look please, here is the link (www.opticom.ru/cat/mb/msi/6566e_2.htm), I there even did not find this, just do not want to make a mistake in choosing)