3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DJ Game 18.03.20 06:48 pm

The game is slow, slow motion!Urgent!!! (Call of Duty: World at War)

Such a poser, wrote about it in the Technical flaws, but nobody really said anything. The joke is fine, but all the movement of players and my movement, everything is like in samadhanam mode, the drivers new. Play is in principle possible, but the game is good, I want to enjoy it fully. Help!
159 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viperonator 18.03.20

go one thread to blurt out and buy myself vidyahu

O
O2009 18.03.20

Just noticed that you and at a minimum slow, so should not, must not... Unless you have video card on the ddr 2 maybe, but still the idea is there... If the low slows down it means that CPU is not enough, only you should be enough, like I've just a little in overclocking. Look at the CPU load in idle

O
O2009 18.03.20

apparently that is where the crooked lyagla. But video all the same me, in games with on PR effects and high graphic settings the difference will be felt immediately.

N
Nime NET 18.03.20

The problem of not completely solve , but you can turn off the antivirus and put the ATI tools. It pokapatsya , I personally have helped a bit . On average flies ( really crappy sho kada're looking in the ground everything works as diarrhea ) .

r
reg78 18.03.20

Nime NET
Will tell more in detail, and already hate the game as zamedlennogo shooting, or rewind(((

V
Viperonator 18.03.20

dude's got all nishtyak

Seen there is not one message , one problem with a game when is not a strong graphics card ( 8500-8600)

So I Tseleron 2.8 CPU , and video card GF 8500GT. The game is going almost at top speed with a Bang , without brakes and crashes , with a sound all right. So matter is not in gland , dig in the system , because in the beginning I got this error was Error: Could not load material water_droplet.
Error: Could not load material water_dynamic_spray. as many. dug some of Directi and all was OK.

PS. Pirates

so are you searching for't not iron

V
Vova126 18.03.20

I understand the review Machu hardly normal, but may be wrong. Try to download the latest driver then in the driver settings to turn off vertical sync at all, and put kolichestvo frames waiting to be processed, that they were equal to zero.
At NVIDIA feature these images, remember that hnya was UT2004 on my FX5200.

O
O2009 18.03.20

Viperonator according to any collect money for normal video type 3870/8800, but not anymore because the more powerful the video on your percent of increase does not give. And be happy. Generally, I agree that the problem is not in hardware at least once on the brakes.

V
Viperonator 18.03.20

Vova126

not prokanaet, but thanks anyway

O
O2009 18.03.20

of course not helped, the vertical sync is good when fps is very high.

O
O2009 18.03.20

There are 2 problems can only be: a pirate or a video you have on ddr2 and does not pull even on low, but likely the first. Also, check system performance in idle and in load after launching the game, it is quite possible that the pirates may have left some sort of process to eat CPU.

N
Nime NET 18.03.20

People - here's the thing . Cavo DEH 10 and Kago 9 ? No difference ?

r
reg78 18.03.20

Not helping!!!! I have beaten it, it's most likely weak hardware.

N
Nime NET 18.03.20

--- fact. But most likely there are ways . SchA put 10 DX . I used whatever settings were not set , it's a slow song. And conductive enough shadows off and all the rules.On the ( at rest ) high rushing .People che is de-VA-Lev-tion ?

L
LifeStream [Has left from 18.03.20

Nime NET you the dictionary hard to see?!

N
Nime NET 18.03.20

TA no. So... stabius

O
O2009 18.03.20

Reg78 if the iron is weak then don't buy new, let them go to x, I believe that there is nothing hardware change chasing each new game. If you want so much to play then my advice is to buy a console, more good will and forget about this upgrade. Personally, I still can play on your hardware in any game, but if you will some sort of game where I can't play even on minimum, I will have myself a new iron to take, although have the ability to store the computer working. Now the computers have reached the power when they need to upgrade just for games, that's like my Athlon x2 4000 3Gb glad 3870 cope perfectly with all programs, in the future all programs and OS will go it will be to fly it. And if my previous comp Athlon 64 3000 had a reason to change from high definition video this only for games, but for games I'm not going to change it in the software it's great, and it has the programs not to load. Change is that three years later, for every game to chase is not going to.

D
Dmitriy3456 18.03.20

I raced it was the case for the upgrade because of games. If continued, I would now be sitting in his underwear on a street bench. Well upgraded, the money put, cool the game was going on. But each upgrade only lasts half a year. For games it is necessary every six months to update. EP...smiling!

r
reg78 18.03.20

O2009
Дмитрий3456
With you I fully agree, you are right 100%,..... I am not a hardcore gamer, and just want to play COD5(love the game series Call of Duty) without lag, I am a year later, all the good will a new computer to take, so don't hochitsya this stuff a lot of money to invest, and I think vidyahu to update, and easy to COD5 play)))....I just do not understand, the game slows down due to weak Prots, or some, probably I think some, because when FPS delivers, the brakes begin!

O
O2009 18.03.20

What's your percent? Maybe because of percent.