3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DJ Game 18.03.20 06:48 pm

The game is slow, slow motion!Urgent!!! (Call of Duty: World at War)

Such a poser, wrote about it in the Technical flaws, but nobody really said anything. The joke is fine, but all the movement of players and my movement, everything is like in samadhanam mode, the drivers new. Play is in principle possible, but the game is good, I want to enjoy it fully. Help!
159 Comments
Sort by:
r
reg78 18.03.20

Pentium 4 2.4, most importantly, in caves or in munkarah when fps is about 20, everything is in fast mode!

O
O2009 18.03.20

Percent also needs to be changed, is clearly insufficient. At least you can take it for about another P4 3.4-3.8 Ghz if the motherboard supports AGP radeon 3850 video for CODE 5 this forum is already enough. Or try to overclock to the max, to at least 3Ghz was take a video which I told you already with certain settings will be able to play normally. To change all I do not advise, for the money better to buy a console, and high-definition movies will be able to play, and for everything else, I'll give you this configuration.

O
O2009 18.03.20

Percent also needs to be changed, is clearly insufficient. At least you can take it for about another P4 3.4-3.8 Ghz if the motherboard supports AGP radeon 3850 video for CODE 5 this forum is already enough. Or try to overclock to the max, to at least 3Ghz was take a video which I told you already with certain settings will be able to play normally. To change all I do not advise, for the money better to buy a console, and high-definition movies will be able to play, and for everything else, I'll give you this configuration.

O
O2009 18.03.20

Just a video card without changing or dispersal of the percent don't take, will be the only fps with all effects on and no effects such as the fps will be. Look for at least 3.2 ghz per cent, they have to sell and inexpensive, but be sure to find out what is holding you back is the motherboard.

D
Dmitriy3456 18.03.20

Usually a new percent need to take with a 2.4 grets processor after overclocking will do nothing. This percent will increase by 10 percent.

r
reg78 18.03.20

Thanks for the advice!!! I have chosen a vidyahu (http://shop.key.ru/shop/goods/26381/) looks good and not expensive!!!....here is my motherboard www.opticom.ru/cat/mb/msi/6566e_2.htm how do you think this video card will fit it???,.......For a new percent and Idaho I obviously do not have enough money (student), and about percent of course you make me upset(((...It will never get the chance to play normally with this processor????

O
O2009 18.03.20

In principle it is possible you can only buy one percents without a video card. Percent even, much less the video card is, I think if you put a powerful cent of the 3.4-3.8 GHz without changing video cards you can normally play on minimum graphic settings. Therefore, if you decide to change the processor and graphics card take from one percent to test how will the game, perhaps at least will be fine.

O
O2009 18.03.20

In principle it is possible you can only buy one percents without a video card. Percent even, much less the video card is, I think if you put a powerful cent of the 3.4-3.8 GHz without changing video cards you can normally play on minimum graphic settings. Therefore, if you decide to change the processor and graphics card take from one percent to test how will the game, perhaps at least will be fine.

O
O2009 18.03.20

Reg78 without percent makes no sense to take the video card, you'd better get the most powerful CPU for your motherboard.

r
reg78 18.03.20

Clear!!!.....Just on the forum a guy wrote that he had percent. same as my video card is even weaker than mine, so he bought a new vidyahu and everything went.......just do not know.....buy vidyahu, and there come what be........

r
reg78 18.03.20

Oh!!! To know exactly what will help....

O
O2009 18.03.20

If the low slows down, particularly in the resolution of 800x600 then this type percent.

O
O2009 18.03.20

I watched the video that you have chosen. Don'T TAKE THIS, She's obviously weak for such games as CODE 5. Look under video radeon 3850 AGP slot, it at least three times more powerful than this, be sure to see that the memory was DDR3. If you want cheaper then radeon 2600xt AGP this video card can play on high but with no effects it 2 times weaker than 3850. But I still think it's better you just percent take, the more powerful you will find the better. Motherboard can watch it later.

r
reg78 18.03.20

Thank you........By the way, you're right!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have even on 640*.480тормозит, as well as at high resolutions.......Maybe this is a true PERC.......

L
LifeStream [Has left from 18.03.20

reg78 change the computer completely, wait dnyuhu. And then КоД5 100% will go without brakes.

O
O2009 18.03.20

yeah fuck the comp to change completely, better then the console to go on and then wrestle with all sorts of upgrade, and for work and this conference enough. Not everybody has the money to have a computer to constantly upgrade.

O
O2009 18.03.20

Looked at the motherboard. You have a socket 478 this socket, the maximum was on my 3.06 GHz stumps, now such if to find something worth a dime. I do not know whether it makes sense to change 2.4 GHz to 3.06. Fps will be the most by about 25%.

F
FC URAL_ 18.03.20

Yeah well ... personally I play to fly , gives about 55 - 58 FPS !!!! Sometimes drop , but overall the game is perfect ...

r
reg78 18.03.20

O2009
Thanks for looking))))......I will try to put 3.0 Hz, but I have enough of my money to buy this percent (3500R)

D
DiSv 18.03.20

please help. Have me in the system, I include, I have Sound but no picture!!!!!!! HELP HELP HELP!!! I beg you help!!!