3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CPU-2006 04.09.19 03:50 pm

What are your favorite Genres and why?

My favorite genre is RPG because:
Always have interesting stories, good gameplay, etc.
RTS because:
It makes you a certain strategy games: command and control, the construction of buildings, resource extraction.
3D Action(FPS) because:
You can take a piece, and all otdushi hewing right and left. And count more and more surprising.
Favorite games in these genres: Halva, Quake 3, Gothic 2 night of the Raven, NeverWinterNight-Hordes Of The Underdark, WarCraft 3, Lord of the Ring-The Return of The King, UT2004, Hitman Contract, Diablo 1-2,GTA 3 (both), Sacred, list is very long.
Most of the Genres I HATE Simulators aviation.
With the exception of Karma 1-2 and TDR.
116 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleks Yustas 04.09.19

2 Bpa4

It was not hate RPG'shki on hand =)

D
Der_MeisteR 04.09.19

Ah, would make an RPG in the style of Halva!!!

k
killerbug 04.09.19

Lubimye UTB:
FPS - any not only stupid and bad graphs, like someone shot your damn head off!
Racing - type, NFS Underground 1-2
As well as games like 3 Varick's story best!

s
sharlotta 04.09.19

Action... to run... to extinguish the flame *__*

G
Garryman 04.09.19

Guys! Charlotte has outstanding flame...:)

F
FenrIX_666 04.09.19

Um... so.... well, it depends. They either need to give a flare to aciiiiid sizes... and maybe we can put out... Let him explain at least some =)

H
Homyak-Dzheday 04.09.19

A series of games like GTA.But in General,I play any good games,despite the genre.The important thing is that if the game was good=)

K
Kot-Rin 04.09.19

Play all love favorites.Action - No one lives forever...well, Prince of Persia, good Quests like Myst, Siberia, Black mirror, the RPG-age of pirates 2, although this genre I don't really...need for speed...

g
goga-deyatel 04.09.19

I don't really like RPGs, but if the game is good, you can be happy to play. And the strategy of type of Cossacks and the like all on a topic I don't like... Love a good RTS STRATEGY game like Gangland, C&C both parts. But in General... Action, comrades, Action!

k
k0l0box 04.09.19

RPG and Strategy

R
Reverrius 04.09.19

RPG of course! For the most diverse genre (dialogues, battles, development of alter-ego, collecting items, exploring the world, roleplaying role, etc.). And most importantly the story are given more attention than in other genres. And freedom of movement/choice and non-linearity is mainly inherent (and really useful) it is the RPG-genre.

action games, RTS and hate quests!!!!!

N
Noga Virta 04.09.19

ALL genres, but games. When you want to consider: RPG/RTS/Quests, when I want stupid postulate - action, well race sometimes.

Nightwish
Ah Ah Ah, and what's your favorite silent? (and other) it's not an RPG and action/adventure?)

edit

Mom... again necromancers..)

M
MasterJest666 04.09.19

Race I love the most!!!!
I just love them from childhood, for no reason!!!!!
Especially love the drift.This is my favorite racing!
I'm not a fan of any series, play and in the rally, and NSF, and juiced, and the CDs in all the races!

A
Ankuzya 04.09.19

RPG, because you can become someone else, to find yourself in another world, to live a different life. I like not just to play, namely, to be any character with a certain character, wishes, manners.
Quest for what you need to think over the originality of the puzzles and reveal the mysteries, the realization that you and only you know the Truth.
Action, of course, for the opportunity to shoot/chop and let the brain rest, the blessing, we must not think too much and too often))
Race also like. But not all and not always. Love for what allow you to drive a car when the rights yet.

R
Reverrius 04.09.19

to FarLook
Survival Horror's I love, but apart from Silent Hill'a not so much (PTS. a few) decent games in the genre. :(

O
Okruta 04.09.19

Best genre - action, everything else so-so.
Some wise guy action Gothic to RPG related? Once I searched for it on some website and was swearing at this guy.

R
Reverrius 04.09.19

to Akruti
Gothic is a full-blooded RPG, nerd! Seen in role-playing games you do not fumble.

Learn matchat.
And here come at the same time.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 04.09.19

2Окрута Gothic - Action? What a nightmare. Remove immediately =). It's like I saw on one forum the Witcher to hack'n slash attributed. Of course of action skills in Gothic you need a little(especially at first) but the rest is pure RPG. I understand hack'n slash can not be considered RPGs, but Gothic is too much.

T
Thunder aka Ganman 04.09.19

To Akruti
well you're a nerd !
Gothic is a RPG trust me and the other million Fans of this game.
PS. The best genre of games Is >>>RPG<<<

My most favorite genre is RPG !!! best game genre IMHO !

The unloved is a Stealth-action game and Quest

R
Reverrius 04.09.19

Unlucky13 and to Ganman
+ 1.

Gothic is now generally one of the cult role-playing series.