3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CPU-2006 04.09.19 03:50 pm

What are your favorite Genres and why?

My favorite genre is RPG because:
Always have interesting stories, good gameplay, etc.
RTS because:
It makes you a certain strategy games: command and control, the construction of buildings, resource extraction.
3D Action(FPS) because:
You can take a piece, and all otdushi hewing right and left. And count more and more surprising.
Favorite games in these genres: Halva, Quake 3, Gothic 2 night of the Raven, NeverWinterNight-Hordes Of The Underdark, WarCraft 3, Lord of the Ring-The Return of The King, UT2004, Hitman Contract, Diablo 1-2,GTA 3 (both), Sacred, list is very long.
Most of the Genres I HATE Simulators aviation.
With the exception of Karma 1-2 and TDR.
116 Comments
Sort by:
h
hakerrr 04.09.19

patamushto tam igraiut realnie ludi i s nimi igrat interesnei chem's kakimita kompiutarnimi personazami

h
hakerrr 04.09.19

esli est horoshie igri na skaip prisilaite (haker0076)

h
hakerrr 04.09.19

esli est horoshie igri na skaip prisilaite (haker0076)

M
Mad Butcher 04.09.19

Nightwish
>In the real-time strategies need to combine action-skill players with the ability to think. Because if a player is fine to think, but slow down or have no time, no even the most brilliant tactical or strategic plans will not save him.
Above I pointed out the differences between micro, strategies and response actions.
The player with the action skills, will not be able to win Warcraft 3 players, having the skill of micro-control units (this is NOT an action-skill), but Quake 3 will make it without any problems.

x
xaxaxayyyyyy 04.09.19

sport(at least of this genre or not) as an athlete and no sport can not live
and logic like portal
THE PORTAL IS COOL COOL PLATE

T
Temnoe_Solnce 04.09.19

2Mad Butcher well you know! Action skills they are also different! For example I have a friend just was playing CoD4(the best in our city provider), but it is full of meat, the COP in UT and Battlefield and it would seem everywhere in the them RUN AND SHOOT AT ENEMIES. But it's a pretty narrow example. Of course you've said that the player the shooter will lose microcontroler strong. But still the micro is an Action-skill, because it is based on fast thinking, nimble possession of a keyboard and mouse simple and addictive to play. And of course, in an RTS is and strategy, so you can have at least 100% micro, but to lose the game to me(if I well knew how to play RTS of course).

M
Mad Butcher 04.09.19

Unlucky13
>For example I have a friend just was playing CoD4(the best in our city provider), but it is full of meat, the COP in UT and Battlefield and it would seem everywhere in the them RUN AND SHOOT AT ENEMIES.
Each of these actions, their concept of realism, and this has an impact on the influence of personal skill of the player to the success of the game. But the skills remain the same. Just done an amendment to the game's physics, graphics, realism, etc.

>Yet the micro is an Action-skill, because it is based on fast thinking, nimble possession of a keyboard and mouse simple and addictive to play.
The difference I again pointed out above.
Action skill (reaction) - when it is time to combine sight with the enemy's head and pull the trigger. And all this must take place as quickly as possible. Here, the player controls one character.
A microcontroller is NOT an action skill, because here the situation is quite different - you need to skillfully manage multiple units, to control each of them. Here it is necessary not so much to react much to be able to control all units simultaneously.

Rather, the action-skill is part of the micro, rather than completely similar. I play action games a lot, the reactions are quite good, but to micrite in Warcraft 3 somehow does not know how. One reaction, which is enough in the action, in RTS when the micro is not enough.

T
Temnoe_Solnce 04.09.19

2Mad Butcher And you played DotA? So there you control not numerous as well as one or two units and micro, there is still an important part of the game, I'm here because I can't play for lone druid(with bear), I still think that the micro-control action-a skill that may be partly from the fact that I do not know how to micrite and action games to play can not in any way(except DM). My element all the same RPG and turn-based strategy.

k
kamaz360 04.09.19

prefer sporty style Igar:Nfs,fifa,pes and games with good and southesat story:the Witcher,Crysis,Silent hill

M
Mad Butcher 04.09.19

Unlucky13
And you played DotA?
DotA another conversation. So there's already closer to the action, because focus just on the opponents. His crowd control units is not necessary, because controlled be one or two units. There are even more RPG than action.

mikrokontrol there remains an important part of the game
There's just a microcontroller is the main part of the game.

On the other hand, to control one or two units is much easier than the frame of certain units, but still a hero.

the micro action skill
I already wrote above why it is not. And even gave a practical example. Action skill at micro is important but not required for learning to micrite you can, avoid playing action games in General.

R
Reverrius 04.09.19

to Mad Butcher
Thus from all the above all of us, we can conclude that the action skill is part of the micro in real-time strategies, so does not play a dominant role.

N
Nikki Black 04.09.19

Sur.hor. Such as silent hill and Resident. Finally the horrors of love. Well, I don't know why. Perhaps because by nature I am - a kid.

b
blask prince 04.09.19

Genres aka Stels action and 3D action game aka GTA , mafia

X
XenkoK[Prishol shob uyti] 04.09.19

aksini

A
Arigo 04.09.19

Action games-there's entertainment and strategies in other genres I need!

T
Type-R38RUS 04.09.19

Race! As I sit down at the computer to relax, and Paget four buttons :) and not to strain your brain problems with the passing game

G
Ghost RUS aka Kost_GRS 04.09.19

All genres except online gaming and horror.Action-you gotta take it out on a bunch of pixels.RPG-freedom of action.Adventure game is to solve quests never stopped.Strategy-train tactics.Race-rest on wheels.

C
Colt 1911 45 Calibra 04.09.19

Ghost RUSВсе genres in addition to online games and horror movies.Action-you gotta take it out on a bunch of pixels.RPG-freedom of action.Adventure game is to solve quests never stopped.Strategy-train tactics.Race-rest on wheels.
I have the same race but I don't really like,and some online games(like World of Tanks) I like.

D
Dzheyson Vurhiz 04.09.19

FPS.

m
mynameisfoxy 04.09.19

survival horror and quest