3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaJIbIu 19.03.20 11:33 pm

Technical issues (Dungeon Siege 3)

Approach the save point, press the E - save - the bottom says saving but nothing happens, the computer starts to hang wildly-loading under 100 percent...
80 Comments
Sort by:
J
Japanes 19.03.20

Oh..weird.and You try with the settings pomudrit..or reinstall the game...I waiting for new crack..and then the one with the bugs.

M
MaJIbIu 19.03.20

LAN, I thought MB someone too, so it was

J
Japanes 19.03.20

no I have all the rules..although not without problems

t
tarantyl 19.03.20

MaJIbIu
try to rename the My documents folder in My Documents

R
Rishloo 19.03.20

I have a little different problem arose.Decided to change the screen resolution to a bit smaller and the game simply crashes.I thought, well...fuck it...I go back change it was...then I see that there button Continue in the menu O_o..I go in load game and it's empty(there are no save though earlier all was normal)the Most interesting that on the C drive in the My documents folder is all the saving!...Can someone give advice how to solve this ambush?))

M
MrPullman 19.03.20

MaJIbIu the same problem as you. An endless process of preservation that can last for hours and the only way to exit the game by alt+F4. But in the end the game does not save.
You solved the problem?

M
MetaN 19.03.20

Same problem.Windows xp sp3 game Repack with the new drive.

S
Svetloyar 19.03.20

Installed 2 version of the game, both saw an empty menu:
PlayGround.ru
In reviews the torrent solution to their problem was found.

V
Volosy 19.03.20

maybe the fact that you're a loser..
I already went through the whole

j
jobitronik 19.03.20

Downloaded and [Steam Rip] and Repack R. G. Catalist and after the installation none of them run

E
Eldar 19.03.20

Dungeon Siege III - an error is Detected. Application will be closed, etc. Rocked of version 5 somewhere, including Repack - neither one of them does not start, gives this error. Rearranged Direct X, C++, and so on - did not help.
Other games work fine.
And the problem I see in the Internet - not so common, only a few people, I wonder what it is...
Maybe it's in the old computer... the latest games are fine. With the exception of the Witcher 2 - video instead of black screen.

N
Neron_13 19.03.20

Pumped Repack pieces 7,one and the same error,look in the despetcher task,the process is 15 sec and disappears...the System is win 7 2GB RAM,radeon x1950,512.well, what do I do wrong!?

m
mukuchi 19.03.20

Repack R. G. Catalist play 15-20 min and the comp dies,someone may say inwhat's the problem?

B
BigShalun 19.03.20

When you install the Repack from Square Enix gives the error:

1. Unable to execute file:
D:\Games\Dungeon Siege 3\Soft\dxwebsetup.exe
CreateProcess failed; code 267.
Did you misspell the file name.

2. Unable to execute file:
D:\Games\Dungeon Siege 3\Soft\vcredist_86.exe
CreateProcess failed; code 267.
Did you misspell the file name.

Operating system Win7 x64.
Tried adding in the file name StarGame - does not help.
Does anyone know how to solve the problem with installation?

A
Arantir_3000 19.03.20

BigShalun
Download the uncompressed version and do not worry.

The installation problem that vcredist_86.exe is not in a folder soft, and in the redist folder.
In total repak curve, I guess.

B
BigShalun 19.03.20

Try, re: bdagodaryu.

N
Neron_13 19.03.20

Arantir_3000
useless,unpacking does not help me too.

Y
YkiWooki 19.03.20

same garbage... when you start the game a blank menu...
description and solution to the problem was nowhere to be found

A
Arantir_3000 19.03.20

NeronusЧто do you mean? You probably don't very carefully read the topic. A person has a problem with the installation. I advised him to download the already unpacked version, so it's just a folder with a game. Is it without installation (just by copying the folders to the computer). How can it be useless if the source of the error already is not present?
I replied to the post BigShalun, not yours.
And as for you, you additional software installed? Well, there vcredist_x86, directX...

N
Neron_13 19.03.20

Arantir_3000
Actually, I have this and this problem was.That what I posadilla,and installed.And before that there were all kinds of errors like BigShalun.