3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaJIbIu 19.03.20 11:33 pm

Technical issues (Dungeon Siege 3)

Approach the save point, press the E - save - the bottom says saving but nothing happens, the computer starts to hang wildly-loading under 100 percent...
80 Comments
Sort by:
C
Crusher Mechikut 19.03.20

Click on the shortcut, I get an error(in steam window) failed to start game (error code 51). What to do?

K
KrouliDvaPistoleta 19.03.20

spirit
the problem with the direct x's. I would try to reinstall

c
chrisx 19.03.20

Svetloyar
I have solved this problem by installing DirectX 9.0 c June 2010. I have also the menu did not show, and then I put the direct x and everything appeared.

H
Hekpomar 19.03.20

People, plz help on LVL 15 Lucas window skills the us pumped for the opener on Legionnaire does not want to go, stupidly hanging a window and nothing can be done....
What to do?

v
vasaytank 19.03.20

the people of helpppp played 4 days all the rules Senya include and he told me if this game is currently unavailable please try again at another time(this game is currently invalid, try again at another time) what to do?????????

v
vasaytank 19.03.20

Yes I forgot to say license

K

vasaytank
so grey license. Trial

S
Schram 19.03.20

Help! After installing the patch gives an error Application load error 5:0000065434 (Steam Error), put the crack from SKIDROW - now not even run (Close program)? Don't understand why!

R
Rafio 19.03.20

What the f? Dungeon Siege 3 error is detected, the application will be closed, I have win xp as izbavitsya from etogo do not know and you want to play nebudu pamagite?

P
Polykrovka 19.03.20

Nrod is a poser is not installed resolution with 60Hz on 75Hz avtomaticheski change of the ILO does anyone know how to fix??

s
serjant3419 19.03.20

the game is not installed what to do

C
Count-Zero 19.03.20

The people, the same problem that Arhanhel-and. After the developer logo the game crashes. Reinstall DirectX and Microsoft Visual C++, video drivers, and compatibility modes do not help. Operating system: Windows 7 Ultimate x64, configuration: Intel Core i5 3,3 GHz, GeForce GTX560Ti 1024MB, 4 GB RAM, game license. Please help.

P
Plexus666 19.03.20

Count-Zero
And yet STE, Visual C++,at least I was so.Poked all of the disks in a row,drove out the Visual from the disk,try to run DS3.In the end, GTA IV turned out.

C
Count-Zero 19.03.20

Plexus666
Removed and reinstalled Visual C++ this way and that, but the game still crashes after the splash developers. You see, the case I have something else. And what about GTA IV???

K

Count-Zero
the departure is on the Desk or lie flat windose?

C
Count-Zero 19.03.20

Knowledgeplanet
On the desktop, with a standard error"a problem caused the program to stop running. Close this program.

K

Count-Zero
perhaps bagnuty distribution. Try to change CD in store or download from another torrent.

C
Count-Zero 19.03.20

Knowledgeplanet
I have digital distribution, downloaded from Steam. Tried pumping - nothing. And in any case, after reading different forums, I've realized that it's in the game, or rather, it sucks the optimization on some systems (Krivorukov Obsidian again justified its reputation of the most bahouth games in the world). At the office. the Steam forum many people complain of the same problem that I have, but, alas, the solution is never found.

K

Count-Zero
uncomfortable, of course, is to recommend, but try happiness on the torrent. Money publisher you still paid, I think this sin will not be

C
Count-Zero 19.03.20

Knowledgeplanet
Tried several Repack. With torrent edition the same problem.:(