3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MaJIbIu 19.03.20 11:33 pm

Technical issues (Dungeon Siege 3)

Approach the save point, press the E - save - the bottom says saving but nothing happens, the computer starts to hang wildly-loading under 100 percent...
80 Comments
Sort by:
N
NikitioDelToro 19.03.20

Install the game on Windows 7. start the game and gives error on the computer there is no file xinput! Please help to fix this problem very much liked the game.

V
Vulgor 19.03.20

Try to pereustanovit game

N
NikitioDelToro 19.03.20

three times like this before that was XP, it was all good(((

V
Vulgor 19.03.20

Put the compatibility with xp
Right click on the shortcut>properties>compatibility>compatibility with xp

N
NikitioDelToro 19.03.20

also tried( again, no

V
Vulgor 19.03.20

I have the options out),you can look for the file which is lacking in the Internet and throw in a folder

N
NikitioDelToro 19.03.20

Try) of ATP. current is like the file proogramme if you believe the Internet. the program for the controller in my opinion

V
Vulgor 19.03.20

if for the controller,then the controller podluzi and put new wood under the model

N
NikitioDelToro 19.03.20

Actually in XP it had installed)

V
Vulgor 19.03.20

Great,problem solved)

D
Drebin893 19.03.20

People what a joke? put 2 different Repack but there is no picture! the sound is pictures is not! Vidyuhi Radeon HD 6900 Windows 7. 64 bit.

D
D-Jey 19.03.20

wait for the patch to fix issues running AMD cards

D
Drebin893 19.03.20

That's ugly, discrimination of radionic padlyuki(

P
PhoeniX02 19.03.20

Bought litsuhu. Downloaded from Steam something, then offers to install, but shows 0 MB of free disk space, though free 100 gigs. how to change the installation path in the program from Steam?

A
Arhanhel 19.03.20

Crashes after viewing logo designers. Windows 7. In compatibility mode with XP SP3/SP2 still crashes.
Reinstall directics and the visual did not help
Steam is not installed, the from Repack -Ultra-
How to solve ?

D
D-Jey 19.03.20

Drebin893
totally agree with you, the Radeon already zadolbali this shit launches

A
Arm-style 19.03.20

Guys help plz.
Bought a license disk. When auto is set Steam. After installing it is updating... And then the stupid starts to download the game from the Internet, from disk does not install! How to avoid it ???

P
PhoeniX02 19.03.20

Arm-style
it's flowers, after the jump, he wants to install the game on the disc itself. 0 MB free. this is easier problem.

D
Darkmakc 19.03.20

The people, help, problem.... in the Internet nowhere to be found. I reached the great fortress, where you have to collect 4 books, collect 3, and on the aisle to the last one in the room begins to darken, and the game freezes.... I tried to put graphics on min, did not help. Because of what it can be, and how to go further? :( the game know torrent rocked....

d
duha 19.03.20

help when you run the game gives an errorUnable to create Direct3D device, The game will now quit