3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
- DILOR- 25.09.19 01:26 pm

That you sin ???

Interestingly there is sinless People or souls ???? What is whose sin ?????
90 Comments
Sort by:
a
antonrogov 25.09.19

- DILOR-
There is an official list of sins. What are the issues?

M
MORE 000 25.09.19

R
RussianQuaker 25.09.19

The main sin is foolish. Not one way religion will not tell about it because she needs a certain contingent, which is to believe in her.

C
ColonelJason 25.09.19

RussianQuaker
RussianQuaker wrote:
The main sin is foolish.
Nonsense. Sin implies a meaningful expression of will, and stupidity is a result of two vzaimousilivat factors independent from man. First- negative genetic selection: a worthless and useless creature, driven by sexual need, finds the same useless partner, and with utter despair and lack of alternatives, they do occur and give rise to another unfortunate creature. The second factor stems from the first: stupid creatures, not able to provide its children an adequate standard of living and, therefore, to initially low mental abilities are added scattering of various behavioral and psychological deviancy. One of the worst aspects of the problem is that being on the level of their awareness close to the animals do not have consciousness, a stupid person can reflect in itself the cause of the illness. Moreover, it is his illness not even aware of. Stupidity is like death - it affects the surrounding and not the carrier itself. So, we should not blame people in their mental condition. On the contrary, we must try to help them with their trouble. For example, the main direction of the humanistic activities have become a mass sterilization sorrowful mind.
If really want to associate mental weakness with religious doctrines, on this subject, at the time, made a hero of Clint Eastwood in the movie the Good,the Bad and the ugly, just saying: God hates idiots.

M
Mayamenstate 25.09.19

ColonelJason
What dregs.

R
RussianQuaker 25.09.19

ColonelJason wrote:
God hates idiots
A local Russian Orthodox Church? :)

A
A.Soldier of Light 25.09.19

RussianQuaker
This is the most fun 8) Religion to control the masses, and there is an objective plus. The religions of the world copes with this task for centuries, this does not take away.

G
Gauguin 25.09.19

A. Soldier of Light
A. Soldier of Light wrote:
Religion to control the masses
To hear such nonsense from your mouth - not that inspiring. With a Quaker and Colonel the demand is small, you expect a little more than a repetition of the hackneyed and poorly linked to the reality of nonsense that nobody will be able to justify, except for references to no less painful fantasies of someone like Marx-Engels, or even worse, other less well-known atheist degenerates.

W
WanRoi 25.09.19

When you have powerful patrons with suitcases, and sin is not a sin:
Spoilers the way, the protesters on the first day of protest on 13 may and demanded that it went to the mayor and the Governor. But both officials ignored the demands of the people. The local diocese also did not comment on the protests and its priests did not go to the protesters. However, on the second day of the protest, the Governor and the mayor held a closed meeting with representatives of the conflicting parties. Freeze construction authorities refused, but asked the protesters to green the area around the future Cathedral. Protesters with such a proposal is not agreed. They also began to chat, the senior priest of the Temple-on-Blood Maxim changers.

The conflict of religion and local residents:
Спойлерhttps://echo.msk.ru/blog/spektr_press/2426673-echo/

Well, if you search YouTube there are interesting videos will be with the event. Especially cool looks policeman, chatting on the phone, and when he is asked: please introduce yourself...explain he leaves the crowd.

My IMHO: bells to be melted down for cannon - when the war begins, your religion NOTHING will. Specially educated military will be to work out plans ranging from intelligence operations to exit strategy. At that time will do razozhravsheesya face, the priests, to appease the widows to visit their mistresses, to harass a young body, while dad protects the homeland?
A Church building and convert it to provide housing to the needy. And some veterans who spend all their lives in the saraiki and wait for the promised apartments, from the municipality.

S
Sam_FisherPG 25.09.19

- DILOR-
Silentia ask and he will answer.

G
Gauguin 25.09.19

WanRoi
You, my friend, the more the echo of matzah link. Comedy source I'll tell you.

W
WanRoi 25.09.19

Gauguin wrote:
You, my friend, the more the echo of matzah link. Comedy source I'll tell you.
Tell you a secret y Echo foreign investor, and its shares of most of all. I also such pseudoproline broadcasters don't like. Cited for example.
To insert a video, did not, because for some, they can be shocking.

C
ColonelJason 25.09.19

WanRoi
WanRoi wrote:
Tell you a secret y Echo foreign investor, and its shares of most of all.
Oh, if only. Unfortunately, a controlling stake owned by Gazprom, ( I think in 2017 they have no foreign shareholders), so any kind of truth on fundamental issues to expect from them, of course, is not necessary. However, in matters like discussing them, and any other media it is possible to trust: first, the outrage is quite apparent that misinterpret its embarrassing even for our own, tend to corrupt love, of news agencies.Second, information is provided in the form in which it is necessary:the message is very clear - everything is and always will be as necessary to the priests, and mrazota the mob needs to shut the snout and suffering.
WanRoi wrote:
I also such pseudoproline broadcasters don't like.
Always moved by how you are beyond human speech. Pseudoproline is like? They all say that they paid-and in fact-no?

W
WanRoi 25.09.19

ColonelJason
Well, okay, it does not change the fact that Orthodoxy in Russia was rotten.

C
ColonelJason 25.09.19

WanRoi
I would, in your place, was more careful in choice of wording. Advocates of philanthropic religions have always been big hunters to knock on his neighbor, and when they also hate everything alive on the grounds of their pipestone weakness as our Gauguin, then there's burovato-skotovataya the ublyudstvo and does do not have to wonder. Ascorbic feelings, and crawl slander scribbling.

M
MesyacMay 25.09.19

- DILOR-
and what is this sin?
Catholics: pride, greed, envy, wrath, lust, gluttony, sloth;
Orthodox: gluttony, fornication, avarice, anger, sorrow, sadness, vanity, pride...

I'm sorry, but laziness, sadness, depression - the consequences of past days, experience, experience.. just people tired in the head no one comes - he is a sinner and point))
and yet.. laziness, apathy and indifference to everything is not a sin, it's a health problem, the first thing you should check is the thyroid, liver..
in the Soviet Union with almost zero medicine people who saved and helped them, now all send to the Church to repent))

G
Gauguin 25.09.19

WanRoi
WanRoi wrote:
Tell you a secret y Echo foreign investor
What are you talking about, unthinkable...
WanRoi wrote:
To insert a video, did not, because for some, they can be shocking.
I can imagine. In principle, such a protest was covered before, a few months ago and even then it was clear that such movements are the result of very specific groups of people, pressing in to attract the crowd on the most primitive populist levers, like AAA sinister otnimayut Park, you will walk nowhere, uzhos. Well, the echo of the matzo and the like here - norot against scrapie, tremble Bourget...ahem...Putin no, I have No contempt for the audience, in any case, rather a sympathy as people deceived. But the fact that this clown looks even more ridiculous and less convincing than solomatine lešen'ki, his students, despite the stupidity at least have some sincere impulses.

W
WanRoi 25.09.19

Gauguin wrote:
What are you talking about, unthinkable...
Happy for you that you are so enlightened. But I am still left unconvinced
Spoilerage sales...
Gauguin wrote:
rather, compassion for the people deceived
Do: chose the clowns who, even in the dialogue can't. Tell me why the world needs to develop the technology if the first person in the city have expensive smartphones, tablets and company vehicles(Ala car), and to talk to people do NOT know how. To organize a videoconference - as difficult, or perhaps when you have a closed meeting, dementia is not so obvious?

C
ColonelJason 25.09.19

Gauguin
Gauguin wrote:
No, I have no contempt for the audience, in any case, rather a sympathy as people deceived.
Even wanted to ask: how you will desire your mouth to handle? Still, the diligence with which you are trying to lick all cull from the Lord's soles can be the envy of Hegel, and dogs (to borrow behavioural patterns to which you often resort), so aromatic you must exude specific. However, quickly remembered that such a state you to burden should not, as with the ladies you have a mutual loathing, and obraschatsya five fingers and smell.
WanRoi
WanRoi wrote:
Do: chose the clowns who, even in the dialogue can't.
They can't understand you what you say. Not clowns (as you not so ashamed about the servants of the people) people fool, and liberasty, English planted. Honest people astray from the path of righteousness, riots, Yes riots inciting all sorts. Is heard: the peasants their position to have, and even, God forgive me, to defend? No, the mob have a finger in the ground droop, and wait for the priests and the bar business would do. By the way, what about the bars in the local case and question: the local bar, noble family, owners of modest and definitely, honestly earned 4 billion dollars, I decided this hramik as a monument to build, but the cattle did not appreciate a Grand gesture. Cattle - one word. So bring your aristocracy, spit on everything, to leave abroad. Fortunately it so happened that our Patriotic Orthodox bar have long since acquired UK citizenship. True for the counter-espionage.

G
Gauguin 25.09.19

ColonelJason
Funny, I thought you won't write me first, considering the shameful spectacle, a demonstration of psychological distress and attempts to keep a good mine at bad game, which usually accompany all your exhaling pain, attempt to cover But this time you decided to surprise me and delivered the next projection (how ironic), this time even more disgusting (though very predictable, given your cultural level and rapidly progressing mental disorder), thinking that the shape of your techniques will get any less bleak, if we can bring them even more vile content. I want to note that mentally healthy person even to write about this disgusting...but we're talking about you.