3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Silentip 26.09.19 02:33 pm

Impressions of the game (Daymare: 1998)

Lord - share, share impressions! how is the gameplay, wondering whether to follow storyline, etc.?
30 Comments
Sort by:
c
chel s pulemetom. 26.09.19

I now also wonder. Is it worth to play? As the narrative is broken into 3 characters?

g
gekans 26.09.19

crap with furious clips

R
Refresh2002 26.09.19

people with a machine gun.
The game is quite atmospheric and hardcore, especially on high difficulty.You have to play as 3 characters in the story. Played about 5 hours slowly, or not true to rezika her as the sky(

s
stanok40rus 26.09.19

gekans
I agree, a complete pain in the ass did

A
Alsvet 26.09.19

No lag and other things not noticed even at maximum speed but the management of inventory infuriates unrealistic, this fuss with cartridges are frozen notably, as a sickle on eggs. Hell the distance between checkpoints and no manual saves. About the story you have nothing to say because it is not passed (pissed off yet notably) but the atmosphere itself is quite annoying and it's a plus to them in karma. Most likely we have to wait until a couple of updates and not blown to hell with her but to buy her I just will not.

V
Vekselberg de Wolf 26.09.19

Except the graphics nothing worthwhile. So 5/10.

B
BioGen 26.09.19

Caught myself thinking that this was to be the seventh rezik, not the nonsense that rolled out the developers of Kapka. From the incompetent impotence of the scenario only becomes nasty at the mention.

f
firmvare 26.09.19

Project atmosphere pulls plus the graphics are not bad,the saddest thing about the management of GG developers are not sure we can say nothing,strange settings,the basic limited functions of Toko, type a purely console project,it is felt,hardcore present.

s
saa0891 26.09.19

I very much liked the first Chapter is of course weak but starting from the second head with a gas mask toy really becomes very atmosferini,hospital fucking done,plus all these glitches in HS,the boss in the sewers is very much a bloodsucker from Stalker reminded,and disappears way too,the location is made very soundly.

Quite fit the game,it's certainly not RE, and certainly not The Evil Within,but overall pretty interesting place,especially because games in the survival horror genre in General is very little more the game Alan Wake reminds.

Among the shortcomings:
Debility about the stores all already wrote,if the writers wanted to add some hardcore then it turned out they had to put it mildly,not really, this crap is just annoying,constantly having to climb in inventory and waste time on the dumbest action when than the same drobach no problems recharged in the usual way.

Just devastating curve and a very nerdy shooting mechanics,with drobaša still nothing to shoot,but the gun hard,and shot a shitload of time passes before the bullet hits the enemy.

It is also not enough variety of enemies,weapons and upgrades to it,and also the increase in inventory,a drawer for storage which comes rarely.

S
Steve Taller 26.09.19

treshak still the same, looks basically good, at least 4K on the ultra, but the inability to widen the angle of view is wild zaskar, the gameplay and everything else pulls on 3+

l
legusor 26.09.19

disposable buffoon-treshachok with a lot of references to the universe of resident evil, attention to some details and definitely present story. once passed and forgotten. for all its limitations the game properly exploits the existing mechanics. there is no sense to compare the graphics, design and animation with AAA-projects for different leagues.
this is the first game on unreal 4 this year, of course, if memory serves, which for me is playable without drocheniya configs and with a normal optimization out of the box. of course, don't like the interface and the whole system HOOPOE (Russian translation there is generally chic, if you look closely), because everything is collective, dysfunctional and slow, but this thing is one of the two signature pieces of the game, along with the recharge system (the same spike), without which the game would have looked quite bland (though technically all this fuss and stretches the gameplay), because at least some, but the unique elements that underpin the key gameplay mechanics. enemies with near-zero AI (and cheat the ability to bring down almost all the impact), which look pathetic and ridiculous, there is also no reason to criticize, because read above. that is what it is. still here is a variety of Arsenal and strange system of shelters with useless exchange, but again, this is from the Opera twists to something.
I appreciate this share point to go negretov of 5 out of 10. if you are too lazy to read, this game – in the middle between your crying is not enough (see the review from polezniy bes) and resident evil 2 (2019).

K
Konsolnyy Heyter 26.09.19

What the farmers translating the game. Not a clip, and store. Clip this guide, which is facilitated by the gear store

L
Leon S Kenedy 26.09.19

Console Hayter
Heh and the store is store it in the products you purchase.Do not forget that the same words in a different application.

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 26.09.19

Purely my IMHO.

Pros:
+Acceptable graphics for an Indie project,Unreal Engine drags.

+The creativity of developers.
Particularly interested in encrypted emails,where you need to go to the actual website the link in the email and rasshifrovat it. You can learn a lot of things from these files.

+A good story.
For Indie games it is more than worthy,in the spirit of the original trilogy of Resident Evil.

+Soundtrack - he's gorgeous to me.
Bought even separately as a single DLC for the game.

+Voltage.
Saving ammunition and their reasonable use from the original RE is back!
But that's not all,the developers and the crap with the individual charging of the stores you have added. =)
Personally, I hour game was used to,for me personally, so atmosfernyi through the game.
If you zamiksovat high level of complexity,rare ammunition and hand exercises shops - that you will always be in tension,aiming headshots every adversary and frantically afraid of a miss.

Cons:
-The translation is wonky,very wonky.
The game was clearly translated by a foreigner.

-Wonky hitboxes.
Sometimes you shot a zombie,and the bullet is logged in a second and a half.
If you have ping 300+ GMT,but the game is purely offline. =)

-Wonky animation.
How to move a dead sad.
And some do sometimes after death,you can hand/foot in the teksturkami stuck and starts an epileptic dance.
To animation of persons to find fault will not,although sometimes comes out pretty funny. =)

P. S
If developed the game grind and craftsmen will edit the translation Nemtsov 8.6 out of 10 definitely.
Well, in the current version release,only 7 out of 10.
Verdict - decent,you can take.

A
Ave9 26.09.19

Like all modern shit games nothing interesting, this s....even the torrent download is not worth it.

H
Hirok 26.09.19

Of the minuses:
Running on a separate key, and sprint separately proimity? The authors clearly are not compatible with logic.
Blame the cage, I will not, because the problem is not with them. The problem is the so-called slow recharge. The authors really believe that recharge can have a speed? It would be logical if when you reload the store is ALWAYS thrown on the floor, and equipped(with cartridges) were inserted. You could even do something like the distribution in the pouches, but no, it's apparently too difficult for them.
Then, to understand how much to put in mob bullets do not understand. One in the head enough 4, while the other 6 have all.
Totally unfriendly puzzles where you have to understand not only the solution, but first understand that the task before you.
About the characters, I generally do not want to talk, because it is such a cliche, that mother dear.

B
BaGa-HaCkEr 26.09.19

Hirok

1) Run Lisp - I agree,but a full sprint only used on the last boss.

2) What prevents clamp R/X (X - Geypad) and recharge?
Reset the boutiques on the floor,I have never broken off for the ENTIRE game.
Only in the Demo I died a couple of times,and then because of his stupidity.
Bosses can be stanici butt,just like normal zombie but I just realized it only after the Demo.
And what about the discontent with pouches,I personally do purple.
Indie project from fans of RE2,which was supposed to be RE2.
Try to gather money on your pouches and other features Mlyn... -_-

3) How much thrust,but if to calculate?
At the end of RE2,appear after naked zombies on steroids.
It all depends on yourself,if you do not understand...
3-5 bullets in the head (9mm) - Hardcore (Depends on the type of stock zombies).
1-3 bullets in the head (9mm) - easy (Depends on the type of stock zombies).

5) Puzzle light,only because of curve transfer is butted on the hatches at the fountain.

6) I Agree - Indie after all.

H
Hirok 26.09.19

BaGa-HaCkEr wrote:
What prevents clamp R/X (X - Geypad) and recharge?
What starts with slow reload. The only problem is that she is picture slow. And don't get me wrong, if it was a newbie or people in General to this weapon in the hands not holding, I might have believed. But to a seasoned soldier was reloading his machine as if on purpose, doing everything as slowly as possible is not in any gate. Despite the fact that when fast recharge such quirks there, although the steps are LITERALLY one and the same. And well if the slowness was only necessary to press R and not click once. So even after the clip starts 15 seconds(exaggerating) the animation of the reload. This kapets, as told to Alla from University.
BaGa-HaCkEr wrote:
Try to gather money on your pouches and other features Mlyn... -_-
It would be funny if it were not so sad.

I
IaRietz 26.09.19

torrent edishn was demolished in half an hour game...Turkey terror
PS in 1998, the game did.. did better at times.

S
Saulet Erboluly 26.09.19

I'm stuck at the beginning. probably stupid doors open but not all open