3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
__DOC__ 20.03.20 08:59 pm

Quests in the game the Witcher 3. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

=== For any quest games you might have questions,you can ask them. ===

I have a question:
Who knows how to pour a bait for the devil,in the quest the Mysterious tracks(vedmachi orders)?The lure is in the cell elixirs and food,he drinks all the time(and GG stompsbecause it is made out of shit demon),and how to install it on 4 specified points?
121 Comments
Sort by:
M
Morgul2 20.03.20

Recipe for making bait for the devil, I was not in the tab alchemy and that brown bottle in the quest items and it is called BAIT FOR HELL. Put it through into a cell use (the pocket where put a torch or below) then using the quick access toolbar (when we choose crossbow or body default Tab) are coming into place and use the same as a crossbow or a bomb and hold the middle mouse button (default).

_
__DOC__ 20.03.20

What do these icons?
Spoiler

V
Vlad Suvorov 20.03.20

Guys, tell me where to get kV the Mysterious tracks?
for him the same kind of sword rules give

_
__DOC__ 20.03.20

Vlad Suvorov
On the boards about thephenomena fumbled,I don't remember the village.

J
J37q 20.03.20

quest to help the Keris to solve the mystery Udalrich madness and no more descriptions of anything

E
Evgen Legoshin 20.03.20

tell me how to use bombs?

S
Saito_Hadzime 20.03.20

__DOC__
they are portals of the wild hunt ,which closed Keira Metz ,they are deactivated and remain on the map

_
__DOC__ 20.03.20

Saito_Hadzime
Okay,thank you.

E
Evgen Legoshin 20.03.20

can't use a crossbow, bombs, and the torch in the cell goes, and in battle can't crossbow no bomb kidanut, tell me what to do? Saito_Hadzime

S
Saito_Hadzime 20.03.20

Evgen Legoshin and in combat, activate the cell or not?Try for fun to start a new game,will it work .This is a bug most likely

_
__DOC__ 20.03.20

I Monaci leather bought baranovskogo dealer.

Spoiler

S
Saito_Hadzime 20.03.20

__DOC__
is the same with the DLS Nilfgaardian armor :) I like the school set the cat really looks like armour the Witcher

_
__DOC__ 20.03.20

Saito_Hadzime
The rest Bronius,in comparison with this cool leather look like cloth rags(I mean the view,not the indicators).In addition to all the pot-bellied armor,which by no means Geralt is not.Anyway-what would be the indicators from Bronius was,well, a lot of iron not to face the witch.Yes and Lambert in the normal glistening leather coat.All this subthe objective of course,some dream about the armor of the Wild Hunt,where Geralt will look like a fool.

S
Saito_Hadzime 20.03.20

__DOC__
I think so too.She wore almost the entire game set school cat and occasionally a bear.In General, most of the armor Geralt is not,because he is in it really is pot-bellied

_
__DOC__ 20.03.20

Saito_Hadzime
In,in.For me, aesthetics are important,I'm supposed to like Geralt,after playing,is imaginary,it's me.I do as I say and dress as I like,and on topic(I'm not playing knights).I don't need the armor of Daedra,because I'm from the other cohorts,doing other things.But it is also subthe objective,someone may like something quite different,someone needs a sword in Finalke,reminiscent of the radiators with welded sheet steel,for Witch the most,and on his chest a little more iron,so the bolts came off,still on the shoulder of something like a judge Dred..

S
Saito_Hadzime 20.03.20

__DOC__ a new set of school of the wolf is released,also looks good.I'd really like to add a new game+,and even too lazy to rebuild everything,and the campaign mode for new solutions I would love to ran

_
__DOC__ 20.03.20

Saito_Hadzime
NG+ will not be exact,put the console and pull the correct items and play.All praise the wolf armor,but I haven't seen where to look?

S
Saito_Hadzime 20.03.20

I have a PS4 on it will not put :) Seth goes to school saw DLC on the console is not yet available ,but on the Gog version and steam is already like.

Spoiler

the first level of armor

_
__DOC__ 20.03.20

Saito_Hadzime
Oh,that's cool.I already have set of DLS,but it is not asked,everyone is looking for alternative ways in the game.Oh,I schA work and Skellige on the questthe Ghost of Alberga,my Mouth was alive,and used to play - he was killed 2 and a drunkard.I can't remember what I did differently.

S
Saito_Hadzime 20.03.20

Oh,I thought the Land was dying in any case,may affect the pass to the Keeper or not?