3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
__DOC__ 20.03.20 08:59 pm

Quests in the game the Witcher 3. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

=== For any quest games you might have questions,you can ask them. ===

I have a question:
Who knows how to pour a bait for the devil,in the quest the Mysterious tracks(vedmachi orders)?The lure is in the cell elixirs and food,he drinks all the time(and GG stompsbecause it is made out of shit demon),and how to install it on 4 specified points?
121 Comments
Sort by:
c
cccpsever 20.03.20

I have a problem with lures for the hell! I have no formula for preparing the bait for the hell be like?

_
__DOC__ 20.03.20

cccpsever
In alchemy there should be a section of the task.

G
GventPlayer 20.03.20

People!!! Well someone tell me with the screen HDE ancient devil of pricealso

f
fustcaper13 20.03.20

People where eyes take?

f
fustcaper13 20.03.20

GventPlayer

G
GventPlayer 20.03.20

fustcaper13
th eyes do not hesitate to

G
GventPlayer 20.03.20

fustcaper13
lol Yes this is hell, not ancient Goblin. not

G
GventPlayer 20.03.20

guys who are the broth from an ancient Goblin did, please share where the mutagen knocked out. the usual Goblin did not seem to give. 3 times he was killed

c
cccpsever 20.03.20

__DOC__
thanks, she appeared in a few missions!(bait)

_
__DOC__ 20.03.20

I do not remember what was performed in Novigrad,ran down the street,the door of the house hollowed person,he is attacked 2nd,I soaked them,the man gave me the key and ran away.Who-thread knows what is this?what's the key?

X
XBoy360 20.03.20

__DOC__
And I just waited as the flood took it from his corpse the key. But from what he, too, is interesting.

K
Kosh13 20.03.20

XBoy360
To pass began?
How's the performance now? Pull our 670 is already at max speed?

P
Pasitiv 20.03.20

__DOC__
In General, I had those two men (hunters of witches) to search. They are you the idea was to find hound the sheet that you were supposed to read and then you would start a side quest. For this quest you had to find two more people that were hunted and take the remaining two keys, with which you have opened the save game with their prey. Well, something like that.

_
__DOC__ 20.03.20

Pаsitiv
Oh,shit,fucked it,haven't searched the hunters were in a hurry.Thank you,I'll know for next time.

P
Pasitiv 20.03.20

__DOC__
Not for that. Always happy to help. And in the future, always inspect everything and everyone, otherwise you risk to miss a lot of different buns. And suggest in-game books and notes to read, because they sometimes revealed many small details that you the game will never be able to learn.

_
__DOC__ 20.03.20

Pаsitiv
Yes,no, with books and notes,everything is fine, always re-read 100 times,but searching is not always,especially when in the heat somewhere Prem at full speed,something to do.))))))))

X
XBoy360 20.03.20

Kosh13
I play on 900p, Locke 30 fps, all at high settings, except shadows and vegetation detail - they are on high, well hairworks severed of course. For myself, I chopped off the depth of field, both the blur, and whatever the option is called...heightened clarity? - it is also in the middle, because at high grass servigliano crisp and clear just that schitova. In General, satisfied. Below 30 won't go down, tried to play without restrictions on fps - frustrating all the same when jumping 50-30-40 etc I already, as a week passed. Of bugs - one nastaveny quest and the bandits disappeared outside the cell, which should be the key. And so, in General, any fatal bug, which I have been reading on the forums. To the last worried.

K
Kosh13 20.03.20

XBoy360
The paper will finish, too, will have to try

X
XBoy360 20.03.20

Kosh13
And I'm going for the matte hard to take.

K
Kosh13 20.03.20

XBoy360
Matte hard long row to pass will not work. Must be something else to dilute