3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
__DOC__ 20.03.20 08:59 pm

Quests in the game the Witcher 3. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

=== For any quest games you might have questions,you can ask them. ===

I have a question:
Who knows how to pour a bait for the devil,in the quest the Mysterious tracks(vedmachi orders)?The lure is in the cell elixirs and food,he drinks all the time(and GG stompsbecause it is made out of shit demon),and how to install it on 4 specified points?
121 Comments
Sort by:
X
XBoy360 20.03.20

Kosh13
Don't know, I'm the first Demons Souls too, 7-8 hours in a row played, but I quit because of my curve hands. 14 hours in Dark Souls, the same reason. If there will not be prohibitive, but the hands will not fail, it will be easy to stay there for 40 hours. I am now a day for 1-2 hours of drawing Paper DIN, all hope that the patch can be released. So and to 3 and to 4 am could be seated.

K
Kosh13 20.03.20

XBoy360
That's why you left. Such games need something easy and enjoyable to dilute periodically. Otherwise, just zadolbali. Whatman way will do.

X
XBoy360 20.03.20

Kosh13
Not, can I dilute Dertom 3, which has long over hangs, the two big championship left, already 3 months can't finish. And the only Paper in the bout, only for times that the experience was holistic.

_
__DOC__ 20.03.20

Who knows,what for a glitch,fails the quest Last wish?,but is performed after taking the Mind.

f
fruct50 20.03.20

Who knows how the hell to throw out the trash and tabs in the inventory of quest items? The entire Internet abseil no solution found!!

_
__DOC__ 20.03.20

fruct50
Wait 1.07,like the inventory needs to be adjusted.

R
Roy jons 20.03.20

__DOC__
You don't know is there a console command to the map all the quests were marked??

_
__DOC__ 20.03.20

miha890
Teams don't know,but there's points here .

_
__DOC__ 20.03.20

Geralt tightly hangs after drinking a glass,you saw CRIS in the bath.Probably something strong.

Spoiler

D
Dazzle_Max 20.03.20

Friends cast somebody save before the quest to catch Belohvost (location of kaer-Morhen)
He I stalled, because I, without thinking, used the kill cheat the first time and the monster didn't die in the cave where it was supposed to drop an ingredient!
Or, in the end how can I start a Chapter or quest again???
Thanks in advance!

_
__DOC__ 20.03.20

Spoiler

C
Chicago_DC 20.03.20

where to get a job unraveling a ball? all the boards checked in Novigrad nowhere

_
__DOC__ 20.03.20

I wonder if there is an opportunity to get into the sanctuary Bastard Younger not through the main gate,and unnoticed?There, the conditions under which the grating to the basement unlocked,no failed quests?And before the entrance to the cave leading to the cottage Bastard,he says the following:
Spoiler

N
Nikolay Ostryanin 20.03.20

guys good night or day ! help!!!! after the killing of the bear and the druid in quest Royal gambit the game starts to load a new level and everything ! on or what is not happening , the wheel load is spinning and zero sense!!! help what to do?!? thanks in advance!!!

P
POLKOVNIK2005 20.03.20

And there are commands to complete a specific quest.?

m
melvinov 20.03.20

Looking into this subject quite dull, but still write your problem... NG+ has uwall on Skellige on a single high-level island Griffin, in his nest lay the dead body with a letter and a key, taking them activated the quest to find treasure, having passed metres ten 10 right I found a chest opened it, took out the trash, and quietly left, played played in peace, then at 1 point included in the job history and see that this quest is active, back on this island... Griffin no, the body in its nest active!, press E again take the key and note, but going to the chest this time it is closed... and the quest hanging with flair find the chest... rolled would earlier save game of course, but far, and just saw right now that the quest is sticking. In other words is there a way to close (run).... if you need screenshots or the exact name of questica... say it...

k
kentavrik7 20.03.20

So goes the quest High stakes after guinta

k
kentavrik7 20.03.20

A
Anton Okladnikov 20.03.20

I0PuK
Where is that village?

_
_BaroN_ 20.03.20

In the dlc Blood and Wine I passed the quest Brotherly Love. Killed the bandits, but I want to Arondit. I went the whole story and dlc zanogo pass do not want. Is it possible some way again to complete this quest without downloading the save?