3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
_
__DOC__ 20.03.20 08:59 pm

Quests in the game the Witcher 3. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

=== For any quest games you might have questions,you can ask them. ===

I have a question:
Who knows how to pour a bait for the devil,in the quest the Mysterious tracks(vedmachi orders)?The lure is in the cell elixirs and food,he drinks all the time(and GG stompsbecause it is made out of shit demon),and how to install it on 4 specified points?
121 Comments
Sort by:
_
__DOC__ 20.03.20

Saito_Hadzime
I have these 2 blockheads there in the tavern,most likely this is because the Keris is already a Queen,clans are reconciled.You don't remember on Skellige,for once,needed a device Queyras for the removal of illusion?,I want to start the game from Skellige,and then Velen.In Velenje he was needed too often.

S
Saito_Hadzime 20.03.20

Need, too, the illusion is.now I'll start with the passage crowned with a Keris,let's see what happens.by the way you two top vampires in Novigrad found?

G
GoldSlayer25 20.03.20

Where can I get an order for a demon?

B
Bolsya Mamo4ka 20.03.20

Where to take the quest the ghosts of the past? I have the Summer alive. I did sq fall home Readon and there in the barn on the 2nd floor supposed to be Summer,but it is not there. Or something doing wrong,how to take it or who have and generally where for Summer to stumble?

A
Asur2000 20.03.20

I have a quest Dirty money does not disappear in the quests menu. The map is also not displayed. Does anyone know how to solve this problem. License from the GOG patch 1.06.

F
Fitterr 20.03.20

Bolsya Mamo4ka
generally where for Summer to stumble?
So no luck:)
To Summer appeared guaranteed, no need to bother with saves from TW2. Then the game turns on simulation"solutions you ask questions, you're keeping the Summer alive and get the quest with him.
I have TW2 in the Summer survived, but when you transfer saves, his game was not. After that, I didn't bother with the saves:)

G
GventPlayer 20.03.20

Asur2000

First, go to a camp of bandits, where does this quest
Spoiler
and then on the quest to find the chest.
The trouble with most people is that Onet first quest treasure chest clean out
Spoiler
(estessno manjinskih with the noblest of intentions) and then come to the camp of the criminals, which is where this quest starts
Spoiler

G
GventPlayer 20.03.20

Attention nerds!!! Choose usegda quest with a Keris and not Hallorum, because only in this case will be able to get to 1 of the 2 hidden on Skellige places of power. For who do not know - on Skellige 9 places of power. And 2 of them are closed quests. 1 quest with the Keris, when investigating the assault of the Berserkers, and 2 quest with Philippa when a Sun Stone climb :-)

G
GventPlayer 20.03.20

all in all, the game 27 points skills can be obtained through places of power. I think that Hyde chtol to gash :-)

B
Bolsya Mamo4ka 20.03.20

Che did not catch up. How is it connected with the advent of Summer? He never showed up

G
GventPlayer 20.03.20

Bolsya Mamo4ka
to hook up. in the Summer, you need to take the quest the fall of the house of Reason

B
Bolsya Mamo4ka 20.03.20

I already finished it. I never met

C
CEMENTATOR 20.03.20

Summer of Gulets normal pepper

G
GventPlayer 20.03.20

Bolsya Mamo4ka
if the quest the fall of the house of Reason you killed the Ghost, then you had something to do with savegames from the Witcher 2 - there is only 1 way to beat the game again with simulation solutions and choose I saved Summer

_
__DOC__ 20.03.20

Bolsya Mamo4ka
I did that when I put sohranki 2nd the Witcher,then turned on a simulation,Summer came,and the house of Reason it will smooth out for you.If you've come to the HOMESTEAD,and it's monsters instead of traps,then Summer can not look,it is not there.

_
__DOC__ 20.03.20

GventPlayer
Choose usegda quest with a Keris and not Hallorum
Clear pepper,
Who did not play,not strettola with the choice of Skellige is booming,for Helmore of Skellige will be constantly at war with Nilami,when you ignore both of Skellige will be a civil war.When selecting a Keris,in the quest at the lighthouse,the Land remains alive,if the quest after the Queen will be caris.

B
Bolsya Mamo4ka 20.03.20

Sense included the simulation? It will have to re-take?

A
Asur2000 20.03.20

GventPlayer
The quest from me and hanging. Maybe is there any command using command prompt to complete the quest?

G
GventPlayer 20.03.20

Asur2000
there is no such command. will have to replay given the above

s
sarankaev 20.03.20

can't find the first improved steel sword of the wolf, help