3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stey Evey 4000 20.03.20 09:34 pm

Impressions discussion. (Gothic 3)

Discussion of addon
126 Comments
Sort by:
a
alarich 20.03.20

cipher
read carefully her posts she played like a couple of tens of minutes, and bile on the game poured tons
shirker
thank you for your support and good thoughts
about the stalk and the Witcher to play it again good game but not goth is no options there is a very good game at the level of the Goths arx fatalis here it would have addon if you have not played play sure!!!!
scrambler, sorry you 26 bucks to check chtoli I have all of the licenses and will still addon
(Personally, I'm not looking for a miracle, Joewood finally killed Gothic, sdelav it a cash cow...)
I'm sorry but it seems that you have manic-depression psychosis on joewood

a
alarich 20.03.20

cipher
well, how long can
yesterday I read the same (about the goat) or on the Ah or on the piranha there around the forum some negatives only someone would say a positive is immediately peck on the forums of Gothic game world is an objective assessment of the way in Germany the game got good-good
they...they said... you have your thoughts there chtoli

S
Shifroval 20.03.20

What?

I watched the video on YouTube, a lot, everything you can see...
Yes, he jumps like a goat, so what? I'm not offended you and cry as if I've desecrated your corpse...

The game has received about 60 points on most sites, and guess why. Yes, that's right. Have Joewood everywhere your ears...
And no one bites there are those who found something good... links to the Studio in the process of naklevyvaniya. Then I believe. No? Sorry.

The thought is, I already wrote.
I can't steal the thoughts of others, this is my own, I will not let anyone :)))

You know, you remind me Plese, too, the same trolley :)))

edit
You know the recent history with an interview with trine games, which he Joewood banned for vistavleni on the site?
Well, there's your proof that Joe scrambles to hide the truth about your failure. In that interview Traini ever complained about the Toolkit, and insufficient return of the publisher... In General, denounced the Joewood as it should.

a
alarich 20.03.20

what?
read the forum gothicgame-Pro crashes nothing
about the graphics is also good music as the third
about the story-no one went so early
negatives-cut Nordmar and Varant, there is lag but it will fix the patch
let's not flood about joewood after discussing the game and not her managers
about AG and the PIRANHA CLUB normal gotoman to read it nebudet moreover, there are some insults joewood and specifics virtually no elind savol not goomany and poteplenii
any commercial interests with the joewood don't have to protect just out of principle -the crowd is always preklonyaetsya before the Lord when you give her a bone when she's not ready to break(I'm talking about joewood)

D
DeMoZ 20.03.20

I like the emphasis on shame. it seems like the developers promised to release this addon is specially for the fans, ie with a proper combat system as in the first two parts. sorry. I will not buy. so, screenshots to check out.

A
Andariele 20.03.20

Today I climb on German sites and forums and found info like this is not the final version and only test because there are too many gaps. I 3 hours of the game found the heavy armor of dogmarov and sword for 140 damage, which required 100 strength. Conclusion: this version of the game requires a huge improvement. A little pozhzhe will upload some screenshots and the video, very informative.

A
Andariele 20.03.20

As I said earlier that the game requires huge improvements, but I'll try to shed some light on the game. This option is to release for sale just do not dare because these discs odevayut on the head by the same rodanam! So here is the base in this version is done very well: quite a lot of innovations and changes. But without the bugs have not done: sabraw somewhere over the edge of the map I found a cave, no perceptible cave if not taken as an unknown in the gaming world, a source of light pix.PlayGround.ru then any comments are just not needed :)) After that I went back to Sild though did not understand the purpose of loaves of bread scattered on the ground realized that bochenko with fish not taken not because of the bug, but because blocking all quest items (I realized this abbagav not one city) and made that screen a view of the entrance to the city pix.PlayGround.ru in this city's head is a Anog and in fact he gives the task of gathering all the information in Myrtana. So move further out of the city's most grotty sword kill a pack wolf, that with all the efforts took me only 20% of HP and finally convinced that this is a test version :D On arrival in Geldern noticed another glitch pix.PlayGround.ru this is a glitch with the translation. On arrival in Trelis city I was pleasantly surprised: now it's 3 times bigger, but is under the power of orcs, which oddly enough are subject to the Torus. pix.PlayGround.ru on this screen are very visible, some changes in the city, before the bridge on the site of one of the guards once stood torus :)) In the lineman also is charged with the orcs but work on the temple is coming to an end :)) pix.PlayGround.ru . Outside the city the camp was located a military camp of orcs that apparently are going to attack Gotha pix.PlayGround.ru I think this place is familiar to all. Gotha... pix.PlayGround.ru this city surprised me with one move:)) pix.PlayGround.ru also Inside there are many stalls with rebels that controls the horn, unfortunately he refused to talk to me ;( And finally the most interesting innovation is the weapon here shown many of the types pix.PlayGround.ru
Pleasant viewing! I hope you will like it.

A
Andariele 20.03.20

Well, the most interesting is a video, such fun dancing with a girl you have not seen in any of the series! The video also shows a new spell (meteor), as well as changes in the combat system: when your stamina drops to zero you can't attack. The fact that all the drum on the fact that you any beat. All skills except one starter (resistance to cold) gives Kolchuga passive, and the power pumped from 100 to 132. Also visible caracteristics of the weapon and the contents of an ordinary chest in an ordinary house:)) But the dance still burns!
http://rapidshare.com/files/167016854/Gothic3-Gotterdammerung.avi

S
Shifroval 20.03.20

Well for me most of the bugs are not new, already seen and not in one place :))
And respect for a walk on Montane, very informative.
But to clarify:
1) To the horn spoke, you need the guard to put 50 thousand for the input to it(although you can go), only then the trigger is activated.
2) meteor is not a new conclusion, and the higher magic of Innos in G3 is only available to those who chose innocent.

By the way, another argument in the Treasury of the beta version - you can steal EVERYTHING I find. Apparently, that part of the code, the AI just turned off for the test, so as not to interfere... And then, when at protests - add patch :)))
In General, Joe is annealed in its beta style(beta patch for the beta addon the Guild 2 still makes me smile)...

A
Andariele 20.03.20

Joe, as always in his style:) They probably released this version to all the frightened and strongly asked them to finish the game:))) For this spell I didn't know because he passed the other two endings.

E
Elrogir 20.03.20

Released patch version 1.1.(can someone else didn't know).
List of changes:

* Fixed bugs that hinder the passage of some quests.
* Added missing texts.
* Improved some gameplay elements.
* Improved graphics.
* Improved overall game stability.
The old Gambling addiction.ru

S
Stey Evey 4000 20.03.20

Gothic 3: Rejected gods
1% Elind (only rated 1 game)

sorry, couldn't help but admire )))

Shifroval, what is the difference shpienov from Wood? ))

S
Shifroval 20.03.20

Yes, I agree, for such a pity not 1 cent...
But there seems they are not included in the bill, as and 99. Because it is necessary to put all sorts 10 and 15 to lower the rating.

But as said very precisely for the AG to support the put 1% for fraud still have, if you have a shred of respect for yourself, because to produce such...uh...never mind :))..in General is bad.

And the fact that many sites gave the wrong info on razrabo add-on, attributing it to the Piranhas? Black PR(Joe?) in action... Well the PC people immediately flew to write sites that there is an error, and sent a letter to the Piranhas.
I am also on IGN and Gamespy wrote that the type of their error and now says Elind, in many places changed to trine :))

In General, nor on the Joe's website or the website trine there is no information about razrabo addon(can be done unequivocal conclusion that time raraba there, and this addon - so it did the Piranhas)...
Afraid to see that the public is far from Gothic finds out how Joe himself is hammering in the coffin nails Gothic. And then the fans will start to drive nails in the coffin Joe.
How many years have passed, and they on the same rake and all them little...

---
What shpienov?

S
Stey Evey 4000 20.03.20

ahem... well, your theory about 99процентщиков... the enemy within )
I see no fundamental difference between Elind, hurrying, dropping his pants to expose ABOUT the unit and those who put them to 99... I don't know if compensation... or whatever else motivates them
IMHO, both - insanity... in a long time so was not disgusting agfc to read

S
Shifroval 20.03.20

Unit - the protest against the expansion of this relationship Joewood to the players. That's all...

ABOUT can and is any there, I don't know, 20 percent, not more(IMHO!!).
Unhappy not seeking to lower the assessment of the game, and seek to show that a lot of people putting it 1%.
And 99процентщики in General, with 0 messages, it's just bots, so you can raise the rating games. It is unknown to whom they belong, it is possible that Russobita(they have a contract, you need to release an addon and release successfully, otherwise they will cost a pretty penny)..

S
Stey Evey 4000 20.03.20

so... well, against third Gothic do not you think, perhaps, we need to protest? why, what's the difference?

so in principle it would be possible against the second Gothic poprotestovat good, she was pretty... or match against the vampire masquerade... discs with this product then, apparently, all had to be burned in public places... not?

S
Shifroval 20.03.20

Well here still played a role, it is related Joewood the creation of the game(read an interview on a PC, saved gothicz and remote at request of Joe), the desire to cut the dough(it's hereditary), the dampness of the addon to Joe a hurry to pass quarterly report and has released an addon before some deadline(the testers tests still not done, but the addon is already sold), the prosecution of Piranhas in the low-quality G3, which, according to them, was the cause of this quality in the expansion.
Continue? :))

Г3а cannot be compared with the Gothic,because the Gothic came out from the Piranhas, and there is already another Basarab, different game. The comparison is inappropriate. Here G3 with G2 - please indefinitely.

Vampires(Bloodlines) was done also not the Creator of the original...

E
Elrogir 20.03.20

Downloaded the English version,played 15 minutes and all lost interest.Know English well,but in the dialogues reluctance to read,with graphics, almost nothing was done,the bugs of the sea.Items not taken,quests are not displayed,the game lag(part 3 flew just as far as it was possible),you can steal almost everything without punishment...Continue reluctance.Put the patch,haven't played,but even crack is not needed.Waiting for the Russian localization,there is also palchiki arrives.

S
Stey Evey 4000 20.03.20

the first paragraph can not write, because there either is true (the prosecution of Piranhas in the low-quality G3, which, according to them, was the cause of this quality in the addon), or a natural desire (or do something terrible and immoral?) to make (the desire to make money), or is characteristic for all games in the series feature (wet addon)...
begin cost right from the second... maybe with the KEPS Locke and exclamation marks (NOT PIRANHAS, AHHH!!!!!)... they can and finish... dancing not only this, but also around it and on it... and an addon would have been forgotten... he did... nobody's interested in and bolted to the posts for jackdaws... a figure, it no play, but all appreciated )

a
alarich 20.03.20

stay awey
finally you're on my side the third the same, you're not stupid and are not subject to foreign influences
opinion on AG and the piranha club how come you never get banned fools and breather(type of sh...)
respect to you and uvazhuha
sure the addon in spite of all sifrovana will be a good holiday for us in the new year holidays
all
this is simply the game does not wait from it for the miracle(mercy,good women,holiday in Acapulco)