3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stey Evey 4000 20.03.20 09:34 pm

Impressions discussion. (Gothic 3)

Discussion of addon
126 Comments
Sort by:
G
GrAnd 20.03.20

the ability of the amnesia is not learning.we approach the statue beliara click to learn.Appears learned but still not learned is.And so infinitely

V
VetalVVV 20.03.20

GrAnd
Luckily the experience is not to shoot)))

D
Dart-archangel 20.03.20

I read and buy both then got sick. Whether the addon is waste of money and time? Or better not to buy to not to get frustrated?

x
xQx 20.03.20

patch wait then kupish cheaper...

D
Dart-archangel 20.03.20

Left to guess what patch to wait...

x
xQx 20.03.20

1.7 from Rusmet, it promised to fix everything, at the moment there is only 1.06 but he did not ispravlyaet....

S
Sipogka 20.03.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
Someone found the armor Robar.And it is not clear why vendors sell armor, buy it from them it is impossible, but you can find easily.

S
Sooltan DJ 20.03.20

Bug and Glyuks presents: Gothic 3 Rejected by the beta testers.
The main role of Bugs and Glitches and beta testers.
Bugs and Glitches captured the world of Myrtana. The player in the role of a nameless beta tester must eliminate the enemies on the archipelago. This will help him patches and a powerful PC. And other players in the game forum.
Key features:
-Live seamless world with the stupid AI.
-Great voice. Main character voiced commentator from STS!
-Huge number of quests. And also not able to pass holders!
-Animation Motion The Quartermaster Of Bags!
-Get ready for unreal graphics! Support Director 9-10! As well as prepare the Internet to jump new wood to play with!
ATTENTION!
The game requires Internet support. When you activate the game you don't need. Just without the Internet in the game you will not play. Because the questions on the passage and the Bahamas-the glitches in the game you can only ask on the forums of gaming sites.

A
Anonim111 20.03.20

I have everything without a single bug and glitch.

B
Beljar 20.03.20

the game is stupid. PPC simply))) ridiculous already. talk not with anyone half of the cities. crown of Adanos)))))))) developed addon at all, the game took place? dry the game with a bad atmosphere. wool shorter.

Varant and nothing was removed...

A
Alex_Cra2y 20.03.20

Not a game, but a scrap of some kind. Plus the inconsistencies with the plot. Those guys I muzzled in originale, alive))) All the same stupid AI constantly get stuck somewhere, I can't do what I need. Hang in the air, seeping through the walls...

S
Stey Evey 4000 20.03.20

Those guys I muzzled in originale, alive)))
in the first two Gothic you, therefore, did not play?

A
Alex_Cra2y 20.03.20

I confess: did not play(((

A
Andariele 20.03.20

And as far as I remember they promised to introduce us to Unknown land but something I never saw. Or I badly searched? And where the hell is Xardas? O_o

S
Stey Evey 4000 20.03.20

Alex_Cra2y, in General, the problem is not new... some NPCs can be killed in the first part, and then meet in the second...
let's not forget that characters have killed you, not the writers of Piranha... so their successors are free to interpret the events of the previous parts as it suits them and is convenient... and claim the Gothic community on this occasion will be a mere expression of displeasure caused by the difference of the expectations of the final result... no more... obvious plot contradictions, if my memory serves me, no one present and failed

G
GETREDtm 20.03.20

Damn, this is what I truly hate is the fact that even in litsenzionke mouths don't move - NPC speak with closed lips!!!

V
VasiliyMS 20.03.20

Somebody tell me a game to buy worth Il all that bad?Passed Gothic 3 twice.Bugs and glitches I was not scared and that Supplement.Anyone a fan of the game can answer.

A
Alex_Cra2y 20.03.20

As a fan I will say - play.
As a regular gamer, don't.

G
GETREDtm 20.03.20

as a fan, I don't recommend - once again disappointed!

T
Temnoe_Solnce 20.03.20

obvious plot contradictions, if my memory serves me, no one present and failed
If on first and second with the addon.. I think contradictions abound..
Well, the same is Equal in almost every second player in the first outbreaks were sacrificed.