3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stey Evey 4000 20.03.20 09:34 pm

Impressions discussion. (Gothic 3)

Discussion of addon
126 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stey Evey 4000 20.03.20

speech on Gothic 3 and Г3а... to look for contradictions between the first two parts of this topic would be inappropriate )

V
VasiliyMS 20.03.20

They say that there is bad everything.Just do positive points the game has?

p
pilich 20.03.20

There is a sense to take??? And then cheto after reading the threads, it seems that slag some))

o
ololololololololo 20.03.20

tin... I have the original was calm almost to the max, and then a couple of meters impossible to pass... the game was removed, wait for sane patches from the community for this game. something normal not worth waiting...

a
alarich 20.03.20

finally was able to play enough for a mini review
here are my findings(purely subjective, someone may not agree)
1.played pirates with a local area(could not buy litsuhu all dismantled)-this is my personal disadvantage and not the game
2.the graphics got better on its far top system
е6420,8800гт,2GB played на1280-1024 on high settings noticeable brakes were not although the sild was sometimes fading for 2-3s(but that's another problem piratescove engine),model gg beyond praise made,no flying heads and other bugs not noticed download quick.
3.a reproach of permissiveness theft and availability of armor and weapons is definitely a minus but it can be forgiven(I hope the final patches will remove it)
4.the plot could be better could be worse(I'm talking about the main quests), or someone believes the story of the original 3 goty perfect? to talk about his delusional I would not be who considers himself a genius of the Gothic thoughts let them write better(Joe wood will take in employees ha,ha...)
5.side quests are sometimes interesting, sometimes not(the quest with the cows and failed)
6.creatures and monsters-a lot of accusations of its small quantity,are right in what knockers but Gothic is not a game for Munchkins or am I wrong?(near sild and Geldern is really small)
7.gameplay and the thrill of the game-the feeling of playing in Gotha is still there and the strings that go from the first Goths is not broken
8.history-like it became better stamina cheat does not give zaklikivaem and that's a plus
9.on pirates without the patch there are critical errors(e.g. mark)-but it is a problem piratok
10.overall rating-6.5 out of 10(if final patches will remove bugs put 9)
R. S. the game went to half so possible changes
those who believe the release of the gods than like the end of the world-relax,don't take to heart, the normal game is not worse than 3 Goths, tie nurse and snot and do not fight with windmills like don Quixote, and the output is rizena with bugs you finally finish there will be nobody left to write(ha,ha,ha..)

T
TrioMera 20.03.20

Cool game , but there are to purchase.

a
alarich 20.03.20

the second part of the mini-review
I'm the king robar is the only ruler of all Myrtana-this phrase ends the main storyline(after the oath of allegiance drenched shroud and horn,Lee)
final conclusions:
1.the ending could be better,the beast is very easy to kill and is a minus of the game,but in defense I can say that in готе3 decent bosses was not well.
2.gameplay and graphics-on high settings this game was not a one flight and that's a plus as in the original готе3 there have been occasional departures(on патче1.12).
3.need final intelligent patch which will remove the defects especially in the storyline with Lee
4.if you compare the expansion with the original then:
-better graphics in addon
-optimization about the same
-the plot of the original slightly stronger(in the final addon pumped)
-the fight will be better than the gods
-armor, weapons-addon out of competition

R. S. to help in the passage of the contact

[
[system]_NiCk 20.03.20

This game cost to download from Internet or buy the pirates. The main thing to JoWooD not a penny received. And Risen it will be necessary to take the mandatory license. Well, it IMHO.

S
Stey Evey 4000 20.03.20

[system]_NiCk, this IMHO is strikingly similar to the flood about the impressions of a subject is not a word... risen is worth discussing here

more please like IMW to unsubscribe... anybody

if you have decided to share impressions of the addon, clearly tell that the game like that, no... messages with one-word comment (type videoteenage) will be immediately erased

S
Stanly II 20.03.20

The NPCs speak with closed lips!!!
And you play in the original German and will be surprised! Lips move exactly with the NPC it all!!! About the Addon, I think all German as well.

N
N1KO 20.03.20

Is it worth to play this addon? I played the first and second part, and the third, judging by the reviews didn't want to waste time. Is there a connection between the addon and the previous parts?

s
supgAm 20.03.20

N1KO the effect of the expansion takes place two years after the events of the third part. you need to play. were originally bugs, but already released a patch ...

L
Lord Vivec 20.03.20

The addon has not impressed me, especially the frequent crashes, graphics that here a sin to conceal, has deteriorated (this is in comparison with the usual Gothic 3 patch 1.7). Specific swaps, and the inability to cancel quests has thrown me off balance, and generally scored in the game before the patch...

S
Scorpion 20.03.20

Purchased the game tonight and played...but not so devil as he is painted.

Of course, the same drop of fps, swaps, invisible NPCs, quests nezavisimye blunt, the inconsistencies of the plot, but it is common in G3, isn't it? ;-)
In General, I was pleasantly surprised that it was not so terrible as here write. Liked elaborated, more complex balance, much prettier graphics.

I think because I have the game version is 1.06, of the many horrors I avoided...

a
alarich 20.03.20

Scorpio
not all wrote about the gods is bad,I'm here half fought with your friend code on this occasion,about the graphics,balance I agree,where were you before with your opinion...

S
Scorpion 20.03.20

not all wrote about the gods is bad,I'm here half fought with your friend code on this occasion,about the graphics,balance, agree,
He thinks one thing, you think another, I third...why to convince someone to think like you think? For example, I'm not going to discourage those who abuses the Gothic, starting with the third part or even the entire serreau, predpochitaya something else...

where were you before with your opinion...
Purchased the game tonight
Not oprobovat pie...couldn't appreciate the filling...

M
Matros pupkin 20.03.20

Well, I was the third Robaron and willing to Express their opinion. When the game was announced it was said that her story will be some kind of link between 3 and 4 parts. In my opinion this is the only plus of this addon. I played the game with the patch, however, was still and broken quests and hang-UPS, and other inconsistencies. The plot is quite dull, and, together with a small number of quests is depressing compared to Gothic 3. Strong weapons and armor you can find infinite problems, experience for completed quests is added too quickly, some difficulties there. In General, bored, ladies and gentlemen, is boring.

D
Dima-Click 20.03.20

hilarious to see the inscription when the quest NPC is attached to a group that Slave has joined...
Slave Innov joined, hahaha!

A
Arguru 20.03.20

the third part has passed, but this shit never mastered.

V
Vampir 20.03.20

do you know a trick is suitable for any trader and kill him so that he lost consciousness
then approach him before he comes to and click the right mouse button and take
him what he sells (money weapons armor etc)

And I'm the guard of Goths 50000 gold gave and then beat him up took the money and passed the quest
and some pepper in a luxury dospehah ran up and cranica finished off and I fly away