3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Merkava 20.03.20 09:39 pm

Multiplayer (Sacred 2: Fallen Angel)

Well vobschem a topic is still create.
And my question - who in 1 part of the play - how is it? PvP is? Gallop Peeps playing? The server is always online or not?

Of course, I'm on Sacred 1 could ask - but just maybe 2 something to change.
255 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mokys 20.03.20

I had a problem. In the first Sacred was conectica by ip and it is very pleasing to me because we have a network goes through the dispenser and I do not see those who are in my network and after connect the whole thing was solved. And in Sacred 2 I have not found the connection very disappointing there's even a connection via Wi-Fi and via the ip no . In many games there is de there is a console write the command tipo connect ip or something like Join ip . I was looking for a team well, can not seem to find (if any) . Help plz.

M
MOck 20.03.20

the single and the game on an Internet incompatible?to play movie above over cachazo buit or what?

D
Domini[on] 20.03.20

There is a wish to try out online?

R
Rusalochka 20.03.20

Well people... Really not interested to go through first??

D
Domini[on] 20.03.20

Is it not interesting to go with someone? I mean the plot of the game :)

M
MOck 20.03.20

together much interesting!!

S
SelmaK 20.03.20

I'm going, want, etc. to play on the Internet :)
Strange how there made is that supposedly the server is not responding error 132 :)
I think that 10 October, open access off the server...

R
Rusalochka 20.03.20

I also want to, but not in the first pass.

D
Domini[on] 20.03.20

The question is still relevant, anyone on the network?

M
MOck 20.03.20

c 10 servo will cut in the current

D
Domini[on] 20.03.20

First, where is this data? And secondly you can easily play through the LAN menu using Hamachi.

S
SEAL-KillerXXL 20.03.20

10-th number is reached and all serv not found=(

k
klop88 20.03.20

and you put the patch? I have the same garbage, though like account created, but the server sees, I think maybe due to the fact that I have a version not the same

M
Mokys 20.03.20

my problem I decided it LanGame

E
Elior 20.03.20

read more what is the version number and Russian or German

activated or extended
and settings lingam or Hamachi

M
MOck 20.03.20

who can play or PopConnectivity tell)))I have all the time error.(not LAN, but on the Internet)

k
klop88 20.03.20

I have a Russian license, activated, build 1400 v 2.10.1 , Windows build 2600 sp3 32 bit piggy, the configuration in the profile, when you try to play on no error 132, server not found, although account has been created I safely go, in game version 2.00.2 was the same cameo

M
MOck 20.03.20

I have no connection error 64 like...

S
Salian 20.03.20

Similarly.

k
klop88 20.03.20

New details about the lobby problems in Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel
As announced today by arvato systems, developers of the Tincat lobby software, the newly emerged problems with the multiplayer lobby for the action RPG Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel are the result of a complex interplay between the Tincat lobby software, the game code and the hardware.
In an extensive beta test conducted by Ascaron, the functionality of the lobbying apparatus using a TOTAL of 2000 players tested positive. The post release volume of more than 30,000 players unfortunately made some sporadic database problems with the lobby apparent. This is not something that could have been predicted from the test results we saw in the beta process.
In daily meetings between arvato systems, Ascaron and other participating companies, all problem areas have been analyzed and are now undergoing further changes and optimizations to provide a long-term stable environment for our players. The online game problems are being resolved. We will keep you updated on the progress of this via announcements on the website www.sacred2.com.

Lobby died from the overload