3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Merkava 20.03.20 09:39 pm

Multiplayer (Sacred 2: Fallen Angel)

Well vobschem a topic is still create.
And my question - who in 1 part of the play - how is it? PvP is? Gallop Peeps playing? The server is always online or not?

Of course, I'm on Sacred 1 could ask - but just maybe 2 something to change.
255 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cuba 20.03.20

pliz write everything in detail that why and how to do it ! from the beginning pliz really want to play

C
Cuba 20.03.20

WELL, OR ATLEAST TELL ME WHAT SHOULD BE THE PORT OF LAST TO PLAY TOGETHER ONLINE

S
Shmaks 20.03.20

people, account is made for the sacred, then even do not succeed to connect to Internet to play, right now, can't remember username and password, and the new can not create. what are they doing? pointing click forgot passvord received only the starting page of the website сакред2.kom

a
anDDie 20.03.20

Taks...that's a server on Hamachi...
Here's the network: Sacred 2: FA!
The Password Is: Sacred
Jusss =)))

Y
YegorY 20.03.20

Guys, tell me: how do I trade with players if you play on the Internet? What button to press? In General, describe the process of exchange/trade.

d
demamon 20.03.20

tax MNU all in order with the game is the same but when trying to create a joint game Neiden port... and here I wanted to ask you to fix it without prog?

d
djadjamax 20.03.20

can't find free servers Hamachi for the sacred.....it scored... help

P
Peigas 20.03.20

Want to play Sacred 2 online,tell me how to do it?

C
Cuba 20.03.20

to buy a license

d
demamon 20.03.20

or key

Y
YegorY 20.03.20

Create an account on the server Ascaron for games on the Internet. Now I want to remove this account. How to do it? Who knows?

R
Romanjkov 20.03.20

The people, explain to the beginner.
I now play sing player. Now I want to play on the Internet.
1) Where can I find a good server, where a lot of people (that is, that I played a full online RPG so to speak...)
2)...or server can be a maximum of 16 people ? Can be 100 or more ?
3) Can I use my Chara (prokachany single) in the game on the Internet ? If so, how ? (Char prokachany on the single bronze)

Z
Zer Ael 20.03.20

Romanjkov
1) this is not wow.
2) 16 (or how many to free?) - max.
3) Chara pumped in a single, you can use open mesh (not sure if she plows). However, the open has always been a cesspool, where the assembled fans cheat/hacking and other criminal elements. There not playing and joking... Playing a closed mesh (this definitely works), but the Persians are stored on the server Ascaron and you need to start a new one.

R
Romanjkov 20.03.20

clear. There was another question:
Where you select the difficulty bronze/silver/etc.?
And most importantly:
For example, I created a Chara in the Private Network. Created a char, went to the server EN:ASCARON No. 6_200. Played, pimped Chara leveled to 10. Then get out and go to ANOTHER server private Network, for example in EN:ASCARON No. 6_23 or on the server of my friend, which he created in the same private Network. Question: on another server private Network I can play my mage 10th level and continue playing, or on another server you will have to create new ?
And last servers are the words game Type. There is a Company, Free and PVP. If you can briefly explain what's the difference....

R
Rudegr 20.03.20

Romanjkov
Where you select the difficulty bronze/silver/etc.?
difficulty can choose from when creating your own servers or already provided in the list, the list, the complexity is in the order bronze/silver/free/PVP!
For example, I created a Chara in the Private Network. Created a char, went to the server EN:ASCARON No. 6_200....
the server name does not matter, and matter the complexity of which is your pers!
on the capital questions, read the Manuel for the game there all short and written in detail!

Z
Zer Ael 20.03.20

Romanjkov
Servers with bronze/silver is available initially. The rest of the challenges will become available after the passage of the companies (gold - after the passage of silver, etc.) and achieve the desired level... One pers can play anywhere.

s
sema74 20.03.20

napishite list rabochikh(uncluttered) servak?? and the best time to play on Hamachi tired of the message error or server too busy help pleeezzz screamagain not even zelenogorie not displayed

s
sema74 20.03.20

what to do (who to kill, what to steal) in order to play on the Internet version 2 .0.2 license

Z
Zer Ael 20.03.20

sema74 with 2.0.2 all. Version of the game should be the last.

s
sema74 20.03.20

The Zera AEL'
but if I have a license I can upgrade and if Yes tell me how and where to do it amps.