3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Merkava 20.03.20 09:39 pm

Multiplayer (Sacred 2: Fallen Angel)

Well vobschem a topic is still create.
And my question - who in 1 part of the play - how is it? PvP is? Gallop Peeps playing? The server is always online or not?

Of course, I'm on Sacred 1 could ask - but just maybe 2 something to change.
255 Comments
Sort by:
S
St_Werewolf 20.03.20

Tell me, plz. Passed in a single mode campaign for the Darkness, right now I want to try for the Light network on the private server. I have a question - having the storyline quest will be opened if at the end of the final movie or will it be available current after passing in single player mode?))

P
Paranoid94 20.03.20

Comrades, can someone answer me?
On open servers, can't create a game, port 7011, says port not found, a friend with whom I wanted to play the same shit.
Response even of the forums is not found.
Heard that while it does an open network, so when she m**s your work?! 18 October is long gone! Its going to be fix or not?!

Z
Zer Ael 20.03.20

Paranoid94, go into the lobby and ask in chat what to do.

P
Paranoid94 20.03.20

Asked, I'm only rude in response - looks tired already))
I would be very grateful if explain himself torment have

V
VlitZ 20.03.20

The Zera AEL'
you closed the server? under what nickname shifrueshsya?)

Z
Zer Ael 20.03.20

Paranoid94, I don't know. In private no problem at all, and the abode of Vice I thought log was not o_o

Electro_V closed not polipoesia, the Persians also stored there. Fima Leoncia AEL'.

V
VlitZ 20.03.20

The Zera AEL'
Stsuko, 42 LVL...
I damn like a fool was playing in single... losses run in private with the Inquisitor LVL 7 =)
Use from into I it was just that the lobby has the old runes to change...

P
Paranoid94 20.03.20

Oh, celluci... I Iim poltyschi ruble and they told me Fig... disgusting
Just open the servos I need other cooperator receive pumped charms)

P
Paranoid94 20.03.20

But all the same, how do people create games in open network? I can see hanging there...

P
Pe4kin_BJA 20.03.20

People and Cho there for the modes are there besides the campaign? Exactly what they should be doing, what is their meaning?

Z
Zer Ael 20.03.20

Mdaaaa... Lost the Fima and now I will Purolite a server when creating, to all sorts of... bad people... did not join.

Pechkin 15, free - can go to any location. PVP, I think, is clear.

e
ellissar 20.03.20

who wants to play sacred 2 online, you must download the program pLan http://ru-portal.ru/soft/1149161965-plan-open-vpn-edition.html in the settings to make your nick access level Internet. Port for OpenVPN 32 535 network interface type in your IP. If there is no game created IT mozhdo create chopko clicking on Create server if there is no the name of the game it is necessary to enter. Go to the folder C:\Program Files\pLan open the gamelist file and visivaem the game then create server and you can play

D
Durnoy alhimik 20.03.20

As in the network card things to pass? and why, I(host) can podberet all things, and the other nothing..current grey..

Z
Zer Ael 20.03.20

The evil alchemist, if the friend at the party, then through trade... In a single clothes have single timer counting down the time before her disappearance. And in the grid from clothes TWO timers. First turn on after the death of the mob and while he ticks, take the rags can only be a killer mob. As soon as the first expires - is to extinction. When it to take rags and everyone can.

M
MOck 20.03.20

but the multiplayer is garbage, and praised the damn PPV

a
avtopilotsib 20.03.20

Sacred 2 - Fallen Angel

WHEN SOZDASH a GAME ONLINE IT SAYS ERROR the PORT is NOT FOUND I FOUND THIS APP WHICH MAKES INTERNET LAN NETWORK AND LANA ALL as well AS IN the INTERNET AND PROBLEMS WITH the PORTS THERE HERE the name of the PROGRAM pLan OpenVPN Edition AND of COURSE the LINK IF IT WORKS http://r1.letitbit.net:92/download9/14-bc888318bbbd84e0740dd33b8556769e/pLan.rar SO DOWNLOAD AND PLAY online

d
daddiz 20.03.20

here's a question. cada create their own game, writes dostupnie servers 0 (or something like that). this is generally so, and why? this school to me or them? and just in the list of serverov shows that all games are empty i.e. 0 from as-possible. when I try to connect the game thinks and crashes. this identity come on?

A
Atredis 20.03.20

Hamachi
Sacred 24
WAIT+))

S
St_Werewolf 20.03.20

Heh) somehow, my question was prognozi to technical problems, I will try it here again)):
play on the private server was playing on bronze, started on silver, and the main quest is not given in the log is empty and the marker indicates to the portal on the starting island. Spoiled in the city - the side quests available, and the main and hanging marker on the portal and in the magazine don't appear. Game version 2.31, re-creating the game, change difficulty levels, servers, connection to other players has not helped. We can something will advise? It was somebody like that? ))

P
PASHA01 20.03.20

and you have a closed network players