3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Merkava 20.03.20 09:39 pm

Multiplayer (Sacred 2: Fallen Angel)

Well vobschem a topic is still create.
And my question - who in 1 part of the play - how is it? PvP is? Gallop Peeps playing? The server is always online or not?

Of course, I'm on Sacred 1 could ask - but just maybe 2 something to change.
255 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kaleostro123 20.03.20

Here is how solved the problem Cyx for what it many thanks :

instructions on how to play Sacred 2 via Hamachi on Vista and HP:

1. Set Hamachi, and make your Nickname.
2. Go to"control Center networks and common access, there go to"Manage network connections sdes to find the network device Hamachi" and click on properties, find the line Internet Protocol version 4 TCP/IPv4" and click on it twice in the window that opens click on Advanced and select Automatic metric" all. Close all Windows responding to OK
3. Go back to Manage network connections and press ALT to access the Menu, there click on Advanced and select advanced options where is Connect top pick Hamachi and use the green buttons to move it newer so he was the first, the second place should stand adapter through which you access the Internet, click on OK
4. Restart the computer again
5. After restart computer, enable software and connects to the channel where you play Sacred 2
6. Go back to control Center networks and common access, there go to"Manage network connections
7. Find the adapter through which you access the Internet and disable it, then you'll no longer connected to the Internet, and software also will shut down in 1 minute as it should be!
8. Enable Sacred 2 and go to"Multiplayer LAN, choose your char or create a new one, go to the lobby, at the moment you will not see the server!
9. The key combination ALT+TAB back to Vista and activate again your adapter, you should now be again connected to the Internet
10. Go back to game and click lobby in the top left of the box All servers (don't know how is called I have the German version) you should now see at least one server is grey (of course if you already have started on another computer)
To connect to a server you need to click on it twice, the bottom button is not activated (not working)

Checked on both systems works
and purely from my experience I would add a paragraph
4,5,6,7,9 can vprintsype nedelat I have personally tested on 2 computers

what networks have already found

Sacred 2 RUS pass FA
AvanGuarde pass password
Sacred2! pass 123

s
sau 20.03.20

1 Not subverted, on the private server is OK, I have 25 level... the company pass, the patch 2.10.1.
2 the Difference between the open and closed server that the Persians for the closed mode are stored on the server and locally otkryto ie, you can optionally edit the level and characteristics. (cheats).
3 Open network to 18 will not work.

a
akellaks 20.03.20

I did everything according to instructions but don't see servers in the list((((( on Windows XP
what is the server closed??
I don't have a license

M
MOck 20.03.20

well, I agree on closed cheats gone, but that does not mean that open some citaci be, because not everyone will play again...I now broke to start 3 times over spool 30 LVL+

J
JUKET 20.03.20

But all the same it is not visible servers, not my (VIsta) not my friend (XP), tried using Lanham and over Hamachi instructions Kaleostro123 - a Fig did not help... everyone who plays a dedicated ip?

R
ReDev2L 20.03.20

Go to Hamachi and play on the network:

the name of the network:
Sacred 2 2.10.1 RUS
Password:
naab

K
Kirill Plyushkin 20.03.20

the people that were kept specifically for the multiplayer you need to do Chara, a single do not have to start

M
MOck 20.03.20

closed network - the spell they have open - we have, what's the advantage of a closed - chitakov will not be accurate))

D
Domini[on] 20.03.20

Is willing to start a campaign on silver, in a closed game? Can ready spell but not above 25th LVL. Write here or in PM. Preferably with frequent online.

N
N1ghtwind 20.03.20

I wish to have. But I persist in not seeing the game, doing everything according to instructions. Can anyone ever solved a similar problem? (I have Vista)

N
N1ghtwind 20.03.20

And I, by the way, see

D
Diamod 20.03.20

About the off of servo. required patch 2.11.2 then see :)
Right now the trouble - not to see the port... I don't know what to do with it(

M
Morgray 20.03.20

Explain please, and there is a list of servers or something like that ?

z
zik2021 20.03.20

Let people play with on Hamachi here is the network of Sacred 2 2.12.0 and password Sacred 2 2.12.0

B
Basset 20.03.20

RaceroKiller Yes,there is

k
kanonirman 20.03.20

people how to play???
Can not create, writes is not a valid port!!!!
To join, too human to do?????????????????????????????

V
VlitZ 20.03.20

Opensource projects, eh... it's kind of empty here. If anyone wants to play on private servers, knock in PM :)
Z: I would be very happy =)

M
Morock 20.03.20

tell me plz
how to raise a private server?

V
VlitZ 20.03.20

I mean to raise?

W
Wedlor 20.03.20

Morock does, that's what private