3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20 07:44 pm

Poll: what is easier to play? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People,I've been thinking about the controller under the Witcher 3 on PC,and the question arose:
WHAT IS EASIER TO PLAY THE GAME?
On kawamichi or on a gamepad XONE,X360,PS4?
95 Comments
Sort by:
r
remix42rus 22.03.20

Passed on kawamichi, the second time I tried on the controller, H360 not rolled, stayed on clavomax)

a
attacking_beaver 22.03.20

gamepad, because it is a slasher.

S
Sergfall 22.03.20

Consolers will say on the controller, ptasznik a keypad mouse.
Sense to ask such questions? Take Yes try...

K
KanoVoxLian 22.03.20

Me on the keyboard and the mouse.

S
Stribogg 22.03.20

The gamepad in a race or in some shooters, where a minimum of additional features, IMHO.. But in my opinion, to spend money and bother on the controller is empty, the keyboard+mouse is our all)))

x
xxREMAGxxIxxGAMERxx 22.03.20

[Denis]
Every body wants some!

S
Stribogg 22.03.20

Sergfall
If the question is already set, it means that it is not for consolers, because in their environment in General this question can not be)))

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

Sergfall
I would have taken if I did not like, and you can get it back.But it fucking costs money

K
Ketik 22.03.20

The mouse and fingers)

D
Dmitriy_XAN 22.03.20

[Denis]
I'm kawamichi and controller, concluded that clavomax, it's much easier for the following reasons:

1. With a gamepad is awkward to use the crossbow and bombs for avtozavodski in the game, and the high complexity of these things need to use often (on easy and normal difficulties, this problem should not be)
2. It is still ARPG, not slashers as written attacking_beaver , as a consequence constantly have to open inventory, use oil, change the gear, boost levels, etc. on your controller to do all this stupid not conveniently and long
3. Many say that the fight for the Pade (if you do not take p. 1) and what it really is, on the other hand if you change the settings of the keyboard and put as I pirouette on Ctrl, and elixirs on extra mouse button, the control becomes much more convenient)))

And the conclusion everyone makes, try both, in any case will not regret it, the game is the best that came out in the past 5 years)))

K
KanoVoxLian 22.03.20

Solely on what is more convenient on the gamepad to play this fighting game.

G
Garry3Fingers 22.03.20

70% of the game's dialogues, others 30 casual waving a sword. Both easier to do lying on my bed with a gamepad. God himself invented the gamepad H360.

R
Ray_S 22.03.20

think the joystick is more convenient.
not even because the management drove to the console (which is very noticeable),
on because the pace of the game changes from dynamic to relaxing - sometimes you have to hit the buttons like crazy, and sometimes I need to push one button in half a minute. Here plus joystick - you can fall back and not sit in one position. when the fight ends, horseback riding and detective quests more enjoyable place relax))))

well, all of these problems with the inventory and so on - as something not very different.

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

Stribogg
because in their environment in General this question can not be)))
Well,Pekashniki universals))).And now from the PS4 to the pad Pitch can be mounted.But 4 kilos...Then zhopny suffering of the lost money

Dmitriy_XAN
Watched the walkthrough on PS4 from rusgametactics on YouTube,also noticed that the bombs and the crossbow is not used.And the difficulty very low.

Well,thank you all.You dispelled my doubts)

S
Straiff 22.03.20

[Denis] wrote:
WHAT IS EASIER TO PLAY THE GAME?
Something on which to sit)
But seriously - depending on how you're comfortable and under that the hand. Under the controllers, not many games are suitable. Especially RPG. I can only on the keyboard similar games to play. But I have a friend consolers, which are very laudatory painted control via a gamepad.
Want to take the controller myself. Take it. Look. Myself decide. If not caught under other games will leave.

w
warp 37 22.03.20

On the gamepad is convenient, no doubt. Itself all playing on the controller for the fifth year, except for some FPS and RTS.

O
Old_seemann 22.03.20

He passed on clavomax. After purchase pada(H360), I decided to try a witch on it. Nicer. Hands do not get tired of Alasania rodent. But I used a very long time - constantly buttons confused, forgot what why. So a matter of habit. If you have the opportunity to take, take definitely. Many games come in handy.
UPD: Straiff above, in fact, wrote about this

s
snoopfrog 22.03.20

I play on the steering wheel, especially roaches like to drive with the mod first-person.

U
UnknownAssassin 22.03.20

A Troll does not smell, no?

u
u3epJlu 22.03.20

I play on PC and I can't disagree that the Witcher is to play better on the controller.) Everything is quite conveniently scattered on the buttons, no problems, except that sometimes not too comfortable to swim underwater, well, from the crossbow to aim a lot longer than necessary, but there do not have to aim with the other hand, Geralt himself and shoots nice.)