3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20 07:44 pm

Poll: what is easier to play? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People,I've been thinking about the controller under the Witcher 3 on PC,and the question arose:
WHAT IS EASIER TO PLAY THE GAME?
On kawamichi or on a gamepad XONE,X360,PS4?
95 Comments
Sort by:
D
Devilor 22.03.20

360 controller + PC is a great option for the Witcher.

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

MephistoXX

With a 7-minute look

K
Kodval 22.03.20

[Denis]
Pulling the weapon originally assigned to the d-pad. D-pad left - steel right - silver. During the battle, Dodge is on the B button (circle if the pad is from a PlayStation) on the incidence, the flip-flop is on the A button (x on PS). Eating is on the d-pad down, making potion d-pad up. But if you stand in the block, then d-pad up and down will perform the function change signs. Fast attack on Pade are assigned to X (square if PS), a powerful attack is assigned to Y (triangle if PS).
So the only thing you can blame the pad in the management plan is, as written above, the lack of buttons for quick opening of the bestiary, backpack, etc.
Well, the kick of the leg is a common counter, which is, if you put a block right before hitting you)

a
andryuha-24 22.03.20

who are accustomed to something, whatever you like, I myself am on the clave, but football can't only convenient on the joystick, and someone on the contrary

M
MephistoXX 22.03.20

[Denis]
Oh, you mean parry said) And I thought there was some special technique, which did not know

A
ARONDIT 22.03.20

[Denis] wrote:
I have kawamichi this did not work.Pure swing swords and somersaults)
You try to Dodge to use on viola, and double-tap WASD.

u
urban.kalabanovich 22.03.20

Started to play on the gamepad in the Witcher for only one reason. On my bucket 30 fps with dips on the mouse felt too inhibited, too high Sens appear choppy, with little sense unpleasant feeling of kiselinski, plugged in the pad, was tolerable, not great, but tolerably well. Yes, to get used to, but if you already have a minimum experience of using this crutch, and shouldn't be a problem.

s
sabrido 22.03.20

I have a gamepad, just for football. Else musiclava.

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

ARONDIT
Thank you.I already bought a gamepad,wired,right from H360.But not yet tried,once.As I shall try,I will unsubscribe

_
_LiMoN_ 22.03.20

Shooters of course.

D
DemonKuts 22.03.20

some time ago I bought the xbox360 controller under. lay idle. many of the reviews of type first look they said that it is better to play it gempalm, as the keyboard is not so easy to control and so on... honestly torment at first getting used to the controller (generally the first game on it for me, it was on clavomax). But now I can say that all the same it is more convenient controller for everything but aiming with a crossbow and throwing bombs.

M
Morgan Yu 22.03.20

snoopfrog wrote:
I play on the steering wheel, especially roaches like to drive with the mod first-person.
Shouted in a voice

A
Alex Hawk 22.03.20

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

remix42rus
attacking_beaver
Sergfall
KanoVoxLian
Stribogg
Dmitriy_XAN
KanoVoxLian
Straiff
Alex Hawk
DemonKuts
_LиMоN_
urban.kalabanovich
ARONDIT
In General,thanks to all the answers.Tried the Xbox 360 controller.The game it immediately saw,the buttons to rearrange don't know how.To boevka can be used,the only disadvantage — the choice of characters.And so,with a crossbow from a horse and shoot bombs with it, too throw.Turns quick,if Geralt has his back to me,and the enemy behind his back (which is only visible to his life bar),then Geralt very quickly razvorachivaet ago and uses signs.To use bombs and a crossbow on the aim don't see a problem

V
Viktor Frolov77 22.03.20

On clawlike. the joystick is generally considered only for Fifa and racing suits

J
JC Jensen 22.03.20

Andrey_1987
probably interested in the GTA with the aim to play?

J
JC Jensen 22.03.20

Andrey_1987
Yes you life without him you will not get anywhere like the 3 max by the way

V
Viktor Frolov77 22.03.20

Andrey_1987
anyone. Me Yes

F
FOXDIE_id 22.03.20

The game is sharpened by a gamepad,that it was more comfortable.

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

Tried in 2nd Witcher with pad ,water only in the way of all evil.The only disappointment,I do not know how the option to push clucene characters,like the mouse wheel.Again,the inconvenience of experiencing to switch characters