3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20 07:44 pm

Poll: what is easier to play? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People,I've been thinking about the controller under the Witcher 3 on PC,and the question arose:
WHAT IS EASIER TO PLAY THE GAME?
On kawamichi or on a gamepad XONE,X360,PS4?
95 Comments
Sort by:
R
RusPack1295 22.03.20

Of course on the Pitch!, but here everyone decides who you like, I'm more like Pitch.

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

RusPack1295
I also play on the Pitch,but hooked pad

s
saa0891 22.03.20

To me any game easier to play on kawamichi, speed,positioning precision,a lot of hot keys to almost any action, etc. (can't stand the controller) only if it is neither some sort of curve,a console port.

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

saa0891
Somewhere in the order of 10 hours played with a pad.Throw on some mobs and higher levels).There must be more dependent on the gamer reactions and habits.I was surprised more on Pade liked enemies easier to beat)

A
Andrean0 22.03.20

I have a joystick Microsoft Xbox One Controller for Windows. The game went on it. Then both DLC, it was always very comfortable, never had difficulties!! Subsequently, the fingers are so used to it that everything on the machine is done, don't even think about anything. But on the clave with a mouse can be banal shoals (judging by other similar games) the mouse pad from slipping - must be correct, then clicked on the next button on the keyboard when farts on fire during a battle with a strong mob, etc.))

T
TheReds1892 22.03.20

and then it's good

A
Alex Hawk 22.03.20

Fans the controller will be able to play this build? (or such similar fighting style in the set of the Wolf but a little less characters). The controller is not intended for active use of the marks and more than two potions in battle to use is also extremely difficult without the distraction of switching. The controller is suitable only for those who want to play while lying on the sofa or in a similar position.

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

Alex Hawk
The controller is not intended for active use of the marks and more than two potions in battle to use is also extremely difficult without the distraction of switching.
With the active use of problem,but with an active switching — yeah,if you're in a cave or in the house.If on the street,in open space,the switch is not working.Question time,which slows down.When I kawamichi played,then try to get the camera on the enemy was directed,and Geralt back to me is was.Yours is noticeable that Geralt basically,back to you and is pounding all igneel.On the controller it herachit in all directions.Bombs from the horse to throw you).
VIDOS beautiful)
By the way,you have all the buttons on the mouse work?Somehow I got a small,near LKM,LKM duplicates itself

t
tatunserg 22.03.20

on the controller, all the buttons at hand.
on the keyboard - fingers like a fan , and the rotation of the camera is very twitchy...but the mouse is easier in the inventory to be picked,and the immersion in the game for me is better with the mouse(don't know why)
but chose the controller because all the time figuring out the buttons,and hands more tired of mouse and keyboard.

M
Marsj 22.03.20

The game is third person, and even controller support, its waste are easier to perform, than Klava-mouse - 99%.

P
Protocol10 22.03.20

On the controller I personally prefer, so how can more room to sit back or even lie down on the couch. The second point the controller more ergonomic thing. For example on the keyboard it is necessary to press WASD a total of three fingers finger busy. The incidence for these same actions only need one thumb of the left hand, while the pressing force can be adjusted the walking and running.

P
Popolam 22.03.20

Marsj wrote:
The game is third person, and even controller support, its waste are easier to perform, than Klava-mouse - 99%.
It is clear that you can get used to anything..Keyboard mouse and in Africa) And gamepads are the same same???

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

Popolam
And gamepads are the same same???
If you get used to one controller,then to any other stranger won't be a problem

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

Protocol10
How on the controller to control the extraordinary powers CRIS in battle?

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 22.03.20

He passed on the clave, then took joy from Juan Onet and got much more enjoyment from the game and the combat system in the game to press the buttons with nicer evasion by 1000. Can mommy experts will tell that Salsa also Claudia is more convenient to play zaminusovali normal comments.

S
Sergey Dobrovolskiy 22.03.20

[Denis]
Easily clamped button and select the ability , yuzaetsya the trigger

P
Porsche911GT3RS 22.03.20

[Denis]
In the game on the controller pass training.

P
Porsche911GT3RS 22.03.20

Sergei Dobrovolsky
Yeah, were Dying Light and I realized that the complexity of game management and especially parkour sharpened by a gamepad. Dark Souls and Batman generally only with a gamepad, you can fight in full.)

I
Iksboy 22.03.20

Stopped playing on the gamepad after I realized that I spend in the inventory longer than in the game and was sick fingers from Poselkovaya each item and switch between Windows, like playing in the Witcher and the simulator Windows.
Buying herbs requisites. Advantages not seen in the controller no.

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

Dmitriy_XAN
1. With a gamepad is awkward to use the crossbow and bombs for avtozavodski in the game
Is.Button RB.

Item in quick access

Exboy
Use the combined control,in inventory, use the mouse