3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20 07:44 pm

Poll: what is easier to play? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People,I've been thinking about the controller under the Witcher 3 on PC,and the question arose:
WHAT IS EASIER TO PLAY THE GAME?
On kawamichi or on a gamepad XONE,X360,PS4?
95 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dmitriy_XAN 22.03.20

[Denis]
[Denis] wrote:
Is.Button RB.
He often misses her

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

Dmitriy_XAN
And Claudia is not smears?In General,the assertion was that this button no

D
Dmitriy_XAN 22.03.20

[Denis]
The allegation was that Claudia aims the that when you tap the sight with a crossbow, bombs or no finishing, like shooters on consoles often do, not that there is no button for quick-use items

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

Dmitriy_XAN
If the target is not moving in an open area,why the smears?If the mob moves, Claudia gets?

D
Dmitriy_XAN 22.03.20

[Denis]
If the target is not moving in an open area,why the smears?

If the target flies, regular smears, with the keyboard going into aiming mode, quickly suggest where to shoot in advance, one shot and the Gryphon fell, or the giant of Tosanta shot in the eyes as it is on the controller to do?

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

Dmitriy_XAN
I on the controller avtopritselom felled all of the flying creatures and finished off with a sword.The small eyes did not fall.On Skellige,when the treasure boat sailed the whole cruise trash auto-aiming with the crossbow was beaten

D
Dmitriy_XAN 22.03.20

I on the controller avtopritselom felled all of the flying creatures and finished off with a sword

It is possible, but not the convenience it does not negate

The small eyes did not get

And this is one of the achievements list, as well as 100 of the critical shots that are only in your head

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

Dmitriy_XAN
And 100 critical headshots achivu give?I didn't know that.And that means CRITICAL?Deadly should be?Or hit in the head,and counted?
About ochiva for the eyes too, not sure

D
Dmitriy_XAN 22.03.20

[Denis]
Yes, these achievements are, the incentive they are hidden, but made a mistake not 100 crit and 50 (although the achievement's description changed, now it is clearly spelled out, to kill in the head 50 times), with a giant just to kill with a headshot, this way some of the rare achievements

I did it myself with boxed gamepad most of the game passed, but just in some points, changed it to keyboard, specifically for achievements, map navigation and inventory and other little things on the controller only battle in melee is more convenient for me

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

Dmitriy_XAN
Well,I just do as you do,except for sighting in the head).Open the inventory/map,using the mouse.Combined control

D
Dmitriy_XAN 22.03.20

[Denis]
I'm talking about, and partly the controller, a partially mouse, fortunately the game allows you to switch one touch

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

Dmitriy_XAN
But with gamepad auto-aim bombs and crossbow:

D
Dmitriy_XAN 22.03.20

[Denis]
it throws the top of my head, not a car sight since then)))

D
Denis Kyokushin 22.03.20

Dmitriy_XAN
The auto-aim.This was it.Bombs is more difficult on a moving target to hit.With the crossbow no problem.

S
Sergey 82 22.03.20

Will subscribe to the view that the combined control to be the most convenient. Play on the XBOX 360 controller. When you need a lot of manipulation in the inventory, turn on the mouse with the keyboard. Sometimes you reach out your hand and press F5. The benefit of switching is instant, and even tips changing.