3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
x_Alan_Wake_x 22.03.20 09:03 pm

The problem in the passage (X-Men Origins: Wolverine)

Stuck in the lab there lasers . The first two passed ,hiding behind the walls, and the second is there open area and nowhere to hide for any fall.Regeneration does not work.
113 Comments
Sort by:
a
alone-97 22.03.20

There is a bar(in the room) manage the shield to the move!Then go for it!

F
F.A.B.R.I.K.A.T.O.P 22.03.20

it also suffered panel near the hole into which the battery vstavlyaesh

x
x_Alan_Wake_x 22.03.20

Understand thank you

s
serj2007 22.03.20

help pass the pipe spillway is a roller then comes at you water at some point, the camera swoops to the left and all I there current do always die I that current with a tambourine did not jump....Next you run the same thing......

O
ORIGINAL_88 22.03.20

Play sit in this DIN (rosomakha). And the pancake got stuck on the same level or I can not afford or do not go skiing on the grass...Anyways there zahodish in a room the sides to 2 cells down to the cage which is directly on the course, there are force fields and a little girl inside, next to kompik, not what it does not prompt,podoydya to him. and on top of pomestie is the Grenadier and shmalyaet endlessly for you. AS IT IS ,THE BASTARD, BANG!?!?!! The whole head broke, all forums searched is not passing for the game!!!!! For the left the number 1!

D
DarthRobo 22.03.20

You have to beat the rocket, the Z button by default, at the time when the rocket flies, turn to her and get full version of Z - Wolverine whacks her in the Grenadier...

D
DarthRobo 22.03.20

to serj2007: now There's rifts, when the camera Sedat, try to run further as you fled, then will the truck: I did this: press q - Wolverine leaps forward, then e(fiksiruesh someone in the truck)+q and, voila - you're on rusovice, as well prodvigaetsya forward.

A
AnKeIn 22.03.20

People who before the robot reached the largest ( for it then to fly even necessary ) . When you fly it is necessary to tear off details 2 turbine he detaches himself , and then it is necessary to press the C button to tear off a piece of armor ! I already that only did not do still do not manage ?! He falls into me with lasers from his eyes and knocks !!! People help!!!

s
serj2007 22.03.20

DarthRobo Thank you very much :)

D
DarthRobo 22.03.20

Not at all :)

K
Kataklizzm 22.03.20

and in fact, water can be stupid to run forward....so, too, it turns out....but without odds....I am now interested in how to get a helicopter......there are 3 pieces...the first 2 I cut down to 3 but I can't fly....control buttons I only make it quicker to fly......HELP!!!!

D
DEeMoNNN 22.03.20

Kataklizzm: stupidly push forward and deletes
Here I am interested in another problem how to pass the helicopter zero where you want the blade to tear? at what point to press, and no matter how pressed the hand casts pliz'm tired of 3 hour sitting... 1 time I passed accidentally as it turned out 2 be cut... thanks in advance

s
serj2007 22.03.20

DEeMoNNN third Vert with a sniper need to kill a lot of time pressing the left mouse button and uvorachivatsya from his shots

D
DEeMoNNN 22.03.20

serj2007:I'm not stupid like vkurse that the foil to stick, just the fact that you need at some point to press, but to what???? if stupid poke and the whole day can be spent at 1 place...

x
x_Alan_Wake_x 22.03.20

People like Gambit from the shelf to throw

x
xSeRzHanTx 22.03.20

To kill gambit should reflect maps (as well as missiles) And when they can hit it right at him to jump(lunge) and to beat the wall (M1)

G
Gugulme 22.03.20

Tell people what to do, after Wolverine talked on the phone , it is suitable to a single turntable which opened the gate after a while closed and do not have time to slip through them . Tell me what you need to press on the keyboard that would time to slip through that gate???

x
xSeRzHanTx 22.03.20

Et where ?
Although naverno polyube or prygnul and the enemy, or double-tap forward to procacity.

a
alexs1043 22.03.20

who knows how to run away from the spillway tunnel with trucks.

S
Shkvid 22.03.20

People please help! Stuck at the point where it is necessary to move the robot arm on the bridge(tracks).. And can't figure out what to do. Raise the first part of the bridge and run to the button of the movement of the hands, but nothing happens. Thought it may have to run to the remote from the second part of the bridge, but this time I do not have time. And yet there is an empty slot for batteries, but I don't know where to take it, have been everywhere and nowhere.