3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
x_Alan_Wake_x 22.03.20 09:03 pm

The problem in the passage (X-Men Origins: Wolverine)

Stuck in the lab there lasers . The first two passed ,hiding behind the walls, and the second is there open area and nowhere to hide for any fall.Regeneration does not work.
113 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarkS812 22.03.20

went through the whole game,juicy,beautiful,advise,someone to help in the passage-ask.

really had the feeling that the entire game is based on the continuous pressing of the same buttons,the mouse klikanje,the capture of touch,and always napryazhenka)))

D
DarkS812 22.03.20

Shkvid,in General,I have to move my hand back,by manipulating the 2 control terminals that are located in 2 places,and the terminal management platform hand...
in other words,2ум climb ladders,shake to use for each terminal at a time,do not forget to move the platform with the hand back(to where you have the battery paste)you have 15 seconds to turn on the monorail to run to the remote platform,and move it closer,I had over 2 times,as it should be

_
_36_ 22.03.20

really had the feeling that the entire game is based on the continuous pressing of the same buttons,the mouse klikanje,the capture touch

Yes, all these slasher.. Although in a year of war.. there's the fights with the bosses had more often consistently to press different buttons than the hollow one.. but everything else was the same... Actually, IMHO, the Wolverine is ten times better reptile of Vara.. I year of war finally did not like ... Some sort of strange hero to play which is quite interesting.. And the style of identity is not liked... the Graphics, compared to Wolverine identity sucks... and the gameplay is not really hitched.. And Devil May Cry now after Wolverine seems too full of garbage... Wolverine much goes forward with krovischi, dismemberment and innovative system damage the main character (this has never been).. and the gameplay will be harder to all sorts of reptiles and develop.. well, finally a miracle happened, and the PC is out of the normal slasher, in my opinion, duck all the best...

D
DarthRobo 22.03.20

What's that, a DMK it just will not jump, even with 4 beats, on the 3rd shut up - they made history. Dismemberment never alone has captivated the audience that you would not say...

_
_36_ 22.03.20

DMK someone like... I don't like it at all.. Can because I detest the anime.. part 4 went through the power.. and in the 3rd part it took me hours.. even worse the 4th... don't know what's so good people find at all.. utter nonsense.. IMHO..

K
K_Fe 22.03.20

_36_
yeah I don't know...I was...4th clean run to chop all...

D
DarkS812 22.03.20

I reached 17ой mission in DMC 3-Dante's Awaking,the game is fun,but,shit,boring,annoys me in such games that it is impossible to turn the camera,and where it is not visible,all sorts of bonuses sanicani

S
Strelok_56 22.03.20

tell me HOW to KILL the Big robot when it flies through the sky and it fall off parts?

D
DarkS812 22.03.20

mice uvorachivatsya left-right,to fly to him,2 turbine tear himself,and then quickly tear off the panel on his chest,pushing off With(default settings)

z
zmey500 22.03.20

and then he drifted to the ground and you prozesse in his head,and punched through it! :)

D
DarkS812 22.03.20

well, why spoil the man impression?

x
xxVareNIKxx 22.03.20

And I can't pass the time in Africa((
pix.PlayGround.ru

_
_36_ 22.03.20

But what you can't? Elementary.. was up there and all...

z
zmey500 22.03.20

Jump to 1 statue,then press space then when rassomaha in the air,click once more space,then on the wooden ledge,then on the 3 statue and jump on the ledge!Good luck :(he in time lost)

x
xxVareNIKxx 22.03.20

I have just the second statue on the wooden ledge in any((

z
zmey500 22.03.20

I wrote to you how to pass!

K
K_Fe 22.03.20

the second statue double jump

s
spyb0t 22.03.20

you have to jump from crow and double gap

t
texas69 22.03.20

The help who knows how to kill a guy like gambit's name when he blessa on big letters!!!he fires as usual but when I can get closer otmachivat his stick, and uletaesh again!!

t
texas69 22.03.20

Thank you is not necessary!the game really went