3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
x_Alan_Wake_x 22.03.20 09:03 pm

The problem in the passage (X-Men Origins: Wolverine)

Stuck in the lab there lasers . The first two passed ,hiding behind the walls, and the second is there open area and nowhere to hide for any fall.Regeneration does not work.
113 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rudini 22.03.20

What are you uynyu write?! This washed-up tunle(where drowning) do not fucking foricet buttons E+Q. what is there to blame?
Where devatah? I understand snachala need to run up to the hole where the light hits it(this is the second from the machines),what next?!

PS: In the course of the game a little too clever by half.

R
Rudini 22.03.20

Even this fucking video to watch every time..........
All vpechalenie of the game spoiled.

R
Rudini 22.03.20

Damn........Barely went.It is not easy.The camera is spinning and need to have time to change the buttons.

K
K_Fe 22.03.20

Rudini
learn to edit

D
DarkS812 22.03.20

E+Q works...need opponents...I was flying between the trucks...and anyway,I'm in this game stuck for a long time only in 2 episodes:with helicopters,when you have to jump from one to the other,and with the statue,which ignites the torch,which opens the gate...

the game is painfully simple,there is more on reaction than on intelligence that is most suitable for modern players...as the statistics shows

M
MAX TAXI PEUGEOT 22.03.20

DjDarkSIDE, I'm stuck in the mission where you have a robot arm to shoot them all, then it is the door to crack, then jump up on the platform where you get to the room with the purple teleport. what to do next?? at the bottom I already cleared. when you move the purple teleporter and then not have time to move to the second platform, always get on first or in between fall. read that have a blue teleport block purple, but how to manage the blue teleport?!(I can only purple).help please!
PS I have two other doors downstairs bombed, but there the aisles are clogged...

D
DarkS812 22.03.20

MAX TAXI PEUGEOT,honestly to say,I'm a little rusty,but I think there is one to control left and right and other up and down(if WASD) movement control

M

and, that is one remote control two teleporters?
I will try and get them)

M

Oh, thanks)

a
alekschek89 22.03.20

do not prompt what to do when water is allowed

a
airaton 22.03.20

Again about the water tunnel: the last truck fuck the asshole and jumps on it...zae l is already a bullet. What to do, how to reach him???????

e
eMPTy. 22.03.20

pix.PlayGround.ru
A maybe somebody knows what the hell is that?
I Figeyu without Bojana!

r
rumund 22.03.20

in pursuit of Gambit saprygina on top of the marvellous do not know where to go!! Apostol finishes off the turntable!! and I do not know where Nada run.... help ...?

V
Viktor Dream 22.03.20

People help mi.The mission where Wolverine runs into the tunnel and flood it with water.Running,bug all the rules then in front of the truck to press E then Q,Wolverine jumps and kicks one soldier and then I kill two more.Then the truck flips, and Wolverine jumps on the other,automatically kills the soldier,and then I kill three more(the First two killed himself and the last letter) and jump on the next kill of two types and should jump on the truck and he jumps and granatomyot this got raketami to spinulate.I put the block,but not rocket otrazhayutsya niche and I'm sick of these missiles.HELP

V
Viktor Dream 22.03.20

Everything's prosol not necessary

K
Kirov 43 22.03.20

Please help how to fill up 11 Palaia I've tried does not work.The first time I showered,but the second time does not work,this is the year he breaks 11 Paloma tower.Help who did far more to end the game?Or already finish?

u
ungaliant 22.03.20

Help stuck under the bridge where the helicopter constantly shooting. The first part of the pass (where the dude jump), and in the second constantly not there. The helicopter down to the platform and she leaves. Help. PLZ.

z
zvenevoi 22.03.20

help stuck in the room where you need to do with the glove.on the monitor press the time goes no where no time.lift left

Z
Zergo_80 22.03.20

how to place when in the tunnel you run water in X-Men Origins: Wolverine

r
ruslan8_ 22.03.20

Zergo_80
Go right and everything.