3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
x_Alan_Wake_x 22.03.20 09:03 pm

The problem in the passage (X-Men Origins: Wolverine)

Stuck in the lab there lasers . The first two passed ,hiding behind the walls, and the second is there open area and nowhere to hide for any fall.Regeneration does not work.
113 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Ziggety 22.03.20

damn,plz tell me,I grab kada is written in C and right click (in the beginning of the game wrote) and cada take a machete or a thread of a soldier they get clamped With he grabs by the throat,only to press M2 immediately beat feet,and the fight over the suit,explain,what is noona to grab and start claws to punch him in the throat until you die

Z
Ziggety 22.03.20

Shkvid let's start again,first running through intstincts to opredelennomu the console to move the arm of a nun holding and pressing,and moving left to right,initially seems a foil to run to the console,and missed the rail back up,then run over time to the first console and drive the hand to the left,holding With
XS will understand))well, I needed to insert the rail and with help of the first panel arm at the other (left)side of the translate

x
x_Alan_Wake_x 22.03.20

Ziggety
Try pressing M1

D
Death-Core 22.03.20

Ziggety when hates brow press once m2 and at the moment when the claws supposedly will light up press m2 again !

N
Nemezis 22.03.20

Can't get through at the tower in the jungle. Got to the ledge, and until he did not jump, what to do?

K
K_Fe 22.03.20

Nemesis
there did not seem to him necessary...

x
xSeRzHanTx 22.03.20

And he glows green?(if Yes then double jump hook)(if not hooked not necessary)

T
T.E.M.Y.Ch. 22.03.20

Nemezis try to break through the branches intertwined,they are right on the screen.

T
T.E.M.Y.Ch. 22.03.20

alexs1043 there ahead going car if you run up close to them you can jump first press E then Q)))

x
xSeRzHanTx 22.03.20

Nemesis Toko passed it so double jump hook

N
Nikolass-787 22.03.20

Help on how to pass the ceiling with spikes??? Thank you!

D
DarkS812 22.03.20

Nikolass-787,it is necessary to quickly press C and then run to the opened door

D
DarkS812 22.03.20

people,I'm stuck now on the spot where in Africa need to pass through the opened gates,to the huge skull on the bridge,there is a ledge which might need to grip,but for him not to catch,what to do in this moment?

K
K_Fe 22.03.20

DjDarkSIDE
screen do

I
IOpeH 22.03.20

DjDarkSIDE, I also first thought that we should catch... and then it hit me: I need a second Cup of the torch to set fire to

could you tell me please what to do in the lab where freeze (I think one day you'll understand)

N
NERO22 22.03.20

people have a question there after when in the lab hand the robot's head will break open the 2 doors there's a movie and around the middle the game freezes what to do??????

N
Nemezis 22.03.20

Thank you all, I didn't know that there is a double jump )) But I there was another way, I have nothing better to do started a combo to watch. There was a combo leap forward + strong punch. Wolverine during this jumps up and I unwittingly grabbed the ledge )))

I
IOpeH 22.03.20

all by yourself I just didn't get it at first that teleport through the door can be moved

D
DarkS812 22.03.20

IOpeH,by the way there is a secret,when in the pavilion with a robot,it is possible to move TP to the end,and it will take you to the hidden room

D
DarkS812 22.03.20

ATP,I'm just doper,you need to burn,just don't unsubscribe from