3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Medicopter 22.03.20 09:04 pm

The wolf in the cave with the backpack (Tomb Raider (2013))

People who are not difficult, let the saves immediately after the wolf in the cave where you take a backpack, not had **any hour.
120 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pirozhok-san 22.03.20

so it's also easy, though not always seen that after the shooter to press - here are often killed.

M
Medicopter 22.03.20

Pirozhok-san
Maximum progress, I have to podovat A-D time to press F to podovat E and all.And so I do not have time or press F, or simply lacking this rape A-D.
WELL, GIVE SOMEONE THE SAVES,PLEASE

J
Jeffrey Muerte 22.03.20

Noob

M
Medicopter 22.03.20

Jeffrey Muerte
Instead of that to write this stupidity would save

C
Clickyak 22.03.20

GameLeader
the same problem
Jeffrey Muerte
and here the noob, it is a glitch in the game.

A
Apti 22.03.20

it's not a glitch in the game.
Well quickly took himself in hand and gone yourself. ( he was only 5-6 times )

M
Medicopter 22.03.20

Yes, let have save apparently, already 2 hours can't pass.Well, just can't

K
KAPRAL27 22.03.20

He was sitting more than an hour killed probably 100 times. Where the safes don't know.

K
Kageri Sendou 22.03.20

3 times killed....Phew..

M
Masky76 22.03.20

GameLeader
the magician to reveal the secret passage) Plug the joystick more real easier to pass this Boyd) under Claudia's game with a glitch that is not said here(

K
Kageri Sendou 22.03.20

Yes, there are no glitches...Just need at some point to Shake down the F....

F
Fitterr 22.03.20

There are no glitches!
Need to press F once, when the circles are yellow. This moment lasts less than a second and requires a workout:)
In the case of wolf, two times have to do this thing.

K
Kageri Sendou 22.03.20

In in,advises the skilled person,listen))

M
Masky76 22.03.20

absoluth991
This particular moment is displayed on the screen the circle (wrestling letter F is not specified why?) then why do you E to push it all for students and for consolata pancake( on the keyboard there was a difficulty why nothing is displayed.(all so clear )but the thing is when I connected the joystick this process, I was on the second time when I figured out the joystick which button is responsible for what!left-right on the joystick with improvised works.

M
Masky76 22.03.20

Fitterr
and I have why is the circle red?)

M
Metal Eagle Returns 22.03.20

Passed the second time. No problem. Crack from SKIDROW.

I
Iak_Futurist 22.03.20

To tear off hands it is necessary for that kind of QTE.

F
FC Shakhtar Donetsk 22.03.20

Passed without problems the first time. License to the Incentive. Most importantly, time to press the button there. A QTE is so terribly awkward...

M
Mr.White777 22.03.20

Glitch really is in this place..I for example once pushed the button to the right to the left just hasn't been round with the following QTE and my wolf was eating constantly..after I went to the main menu of the game again and loaded the save everything was fine..

E
Eriori 22.03.20

In the game do QTE glut , developed the RFP it is necessary for them to give ,what if again failed went on without SN.

On a subject can setting a little lower ? if there is a retarding that you can not make it click what you need.