3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Medicopter 22.03.20 09:04 pm

The wolf in the cave with the backpack (Tomb Raider (2013))

People who are not difficult, let the saves immediately after the wolf in the cave where you take a backpack, not had **any hour.
120 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vlad_MUZ 22.03.20

I'm sure that everyone who played spider man web of shadows and passed him, the ones pressing buttons at a certain moment, the problems do not have)))

H
Hitrii 22.03.20

Mdaaa, it is now clear, for whom the game is made... Imagine what'd have been hysteria from SOPEMI, if there are tasks of at least Unerworlda pavelich )))

i
igor belyy 22.03.20

with 3 attempts passed. pottered for the first time stealth killing it applies. times with 10 killed all. will kill two, will climb up there and starts firing from XS, then added the brightness in the settings and saw where someone))

G
Grandshot 22.03.20

The funny thing is that this wolf is complex..
Spoiler Mathias in the end - much easier)

b
black_gloomy_cat 22.03.20

gimba4
Exactly!! Alternate E and F !!!! Save-and-and-and-and-b-o!!!!!! ))))))

a
assassins creed 3 22.03.20

http://yadi.sk/d/IMNWHLwc3ICVi or http://rghost.ru/44504530
After the wolf.He recently passed and now flooded.

D
DarkAgent 22.03.20

Generally after 30 unsuccessful attempts to brand all graphics settings (except resolution) took off on low. In the end, all of the sequence of keystrokes started to appear on time. Killed with 3 attempts.

T
TIGERblacK 22.03.20

I have the third time happened))

M
Max Fry 22.03.20

Seven times has died. Tupil with the last button. After the third time, twice blunted with A-D - the first part of the scene. PPC infuriated.

A
Antimad 22.03.20

This wolf even blunt on setupe - I went with a pistol until he jumped, was shot 5 times. But the gun disappears... And again, instead of grab, even disappeared, the gun from the holster starts sleeping with him and fight hand to hand... and finally - of course it was easier to dig the arrow out of the quiver, then take it to the tip and long striking in the neck than to finally get that damn gun and shoot him in the head, which was all the time available!

S
SamayaSamaya 22.03.20

Managed to kill 3 times, and that is because accidentally on the keyboard is pressed the wrong button. And the battle with the wolves is completely normal, the main monitor screen and the time to press, no glitches, everything works immediately.

K
Kanagan81 22.03.20

I don't know how the clave(as in Joss played) to Joss 1 times passed , just when a circle appears and starts to shrink you need to quickly press the letter that will be.

a
andrei76825 22.03.20

Oh, this wolf with a backpack)

S
SkyGame 22.03.20

the second time I passed

O
OVALEKSE 22.03.20

all just need left to right press on the joystick,and F and E on the keyboard))))

I
Infiltrator 22.03.20

The wolf shook his nerves for some time,but it is better to go by yourself,for yourself understand it,as really don't like this moment. You can also make the graphics less can help.

D
Damagex 22.03.20

GameLeader
The game in General is awesome. but the constant poking as if I'm stupid Mario are just not true. It throws the game into the category with desikama. Messed up such stupid points of stupid developed.

W
WilderTier 22.03.20

Okay,the wolf is not too complex so

I
Ivasik 22.03.20

hans13
Clever ! Well done !
I didn't believe them, vidyushka powerful, but then threw parametry:
- the attack of the wolf arrows left to right
- kick by pressing F
- bump key E, wolf bounces back and for a second, taken aback freezes
- at this time, I began to press just press F and the wolf is seeking !!!

A
Al893408 22.03.20

Into her wolf and enough... a lot of interesting games and not much time to play them... so the VERDICT is: this Game is ruined it by ear.