3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Medicopter 22.03.20 09:04 pm

The wolf in the cave with the backpack (Tomb Raider (2013))

People who are not difficult, let the saves immediately after the wolf in the cave where you take a backpack, not had **any hour.
120 Comments
Sort by:
I
Infiltrator 22.03.20

So why not immediately connected,if there is?

S
Sheril 22.03.20

The PC also can go.
If after clicking the arrows left and right repeatedly appears immediately red circle, it means that you did not, and further play is impossible, the wolf eats Lara

Passed, when he began to press the keys with fingers of 2 hands, not just fingers 1 hand, then appeared first circle yellow, and the tip - tap F, pressed, press E, and tips the wolf is defeated.

Indeed, the game is more tailored to the joystick

W
WilderTier 22.03.20

Cheryl
As anyone

B
Bombardirovschik 22.03.20

Found a way - instead of AD it is necessary to press arrows in one hand and the second to hold on and have to click at the right time.After 20 deaths in this way passed the first time.

I
Infiltrator 22.03.20

A great option, too.Also the minimum graphics settings and screen do not forget.

V
Veterwind 22.03.20

Really helps the lower graphics also do not light up circles when you have to press F, reduced graphics, and the first time through. )))

S
Sashulyayaya 22.03.20

who reached the time where you have to kill on the ship the guy is big,can't pass,if someone came to this,then tell me))

S
Sashulyayaya 22.03.20

in Tomb Raider)

V
VOFFKAV 22.03.20

Saswata

Here http://forums.playground.ru/tomb_raider_2013/781100/

A
AmaLaVita 22.03.20

Guys, hans13 09.03.13 17:29
All the attention!!!!!!!!!!!!! I absolutely agree with Hudson a few posts above! Who cannot pass the wolf in the cave will give you my advice!!! Suffered for about an hour,could not catch clicks the right buttons, etc. the MAIN thing was that played at THE highest graphics settings,well the game a little bit,but proper have to slow down.In this situation, these brake is VERY principled,I put on the moment of the fight with the wolf graphics to medium quality and went with the first one!!!!! times! Try!

Absolutely right!!!
passed the first time! previously suffered two nights.. for an hour for sure =)

S
Sheril 22.03.20

AmaLaVita
In fact, these moments in the game there will be many more, so you better remember, - like ripples in a red environment will converge immediately push the button you tell.

C
CAMEL-DEMON 22.03.20

tried pad says press the 0 button. As naimt if there is no such button! The result is to scrap your Board!!!
Put the lowest graphics features (although the machine is very strong). The result is to scrap your Board!!!

Helped only saves from assassins creed 3

a
artmaster33 22.03.20

CAMEL-DEMON 29.06.13 17:43
tried pad writes press 0

And in the settings there is the option to reassign buttons.

w
wheelman453 22.03.20

I just do not have any range.The first indicates that A and D need to push and then he just eats me:3

M
Morvins 22.03.20

Again the second time when I started simultaneously A D to reap, to it 30 times fail for alternately pressing those keys

F
Figa[Kings] 22.03.20

I played on the gamepad...passed the second time...just didn't expect at first :-)

m
marina7777 22.03.20

I understand I am one girl who is playing among you all))))the problem I Have is that I have no character shows when the wolf attacks(

m
maloicot 22.03.20

marina7777
UMI, is that you? I 1 time was yesterday))) and I remember so long suffered

f
frob155 22.03.20

the first time the third time has passed, and now I can't....
passed. but there is no fun. already more than some sort of annoyance, like an inferiority complex than ever.
and so it went, need to reboot and go 10 times in a row without hesitation, but then it can't be done because of the retarded save system.

a
artmaster33 22.03.20

U_Scarecrow_U wrote:
While hammering on the keyboard like crazy.
I imagine that ((((((((
frob155 wrote:
because of the retarded save system.
Try another keyboard,maybe the keyboard is blunt and very.Also good advice about settings.