3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
M3d1k 22.03.20 09:31 pm

Vision after waking up

This garbage has been going with me for a year and quite regularly ( once every week or two for sure ). Here's the kicker, when I after a dream open your eyes,you see a meter or two from me of a spider( and sometimes bees) it is quite large with thin legs and it usually creeps in their web,at first I was afraid,or rather in the beginning,then I thought maybe I confuse dreams with reality,but it was repeated again and again and I was sure that I couldn't sleep,I tried to wipe his eyes at this point and blink,but it doesn't help vision usually have dissolved in the time interval from 15 seconds up to minutes.While nothing to the appearance of this remarkable stuff didn't happen ( actually, my life is boring and monotonous :)) I don't drink, don't smoke and don't smoke lyapok,in General, a without bad habits. Actually, I wonder who that thinks about it and maybe someone had similar cases.
PS I Know that maybe is not quite the right forum for such questions,but still interesting to read what the users talk about it.
79 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mag Otshelnik 22.03.20

Aftor,stop taking the substance.

J
Jackson[x] 22.03.20

Play before sleep in Kruizis

M
M3d1k 22.03.20

Again Cheburator
:) But damn I'm with all your soul,and you will immediately addict !

I
Infiltrator 22.03.20

S
Sieg Murr 22.03.20

The author, I know what you mean. It's all tricks fully. To get rid of them quickly stop eating sausage and don't wear shirts.

M
M3d1k 22.03.20

Without A Name
What ? and what is he going to help me ? (I basically do not interfere,just hunting to understand that the herd in my brain or somewhere else )

J
Jackson[x] 22.03.20

I don't drink don't smoke -and here the root of the problem.

I
Infiltrator 22.03.20

To the psychologist. Help,don't know,depends on what kind of doctor and person. And most importantly how the script,then you already begin to feel the bodies,the girl from the Curse and other evil spirits.So you decide.

M
M3d1k 22.03.20

Jacks0n
) I doubt you think I'm the only one who does not drink or smoke?!,something I one of the teetotalers have not heard of such cases hallucinations.

M
M3d1k 22.03.20

Without A Name
Kick scare you so don't want any corpses(and the mind), spiders are okay and it is only after awakening.

S
Scream561 22.03.20

author addict

M
M3d1k 22.03.20

Scream561
Was waiting for this commentary, but that's not true,if I were an addict I would not ask,then I was on th go .

[
[GaMeR_007] 22.03.20

get some exercise, well, only shock so that after a workout to live not like... football, basketball... anything but that has worn you out, and do constantly, the brain eventually will be directed at it and will probably leave you having nightmares well, or really go down to the psychotherapist

I
Infiltrator 22.03.20

M3d1k
I only write one of the infinite variations of further developments,and you could think about it.

S
Sayonara 22.03.20

Maybe you are still consciously awake.

M
Mag Otshelnik 22.03.20

Aftor did you go to the doctor.
Just in case.

D
Don Thomas Falcone 22.03.20

M3d1k
Longer for the computer to sit, is not see.

M
Madness 22.03.20

Author, what are you on?

M
M3d1k 22.03.20

Mуstique
Lucid dream ?!... is this not what I have often and it is quite another, and is usually in the middle of sleep, I'm pretty sure I don't sleep,so there were times when I was woken up by a call,I answered the phone,marketplace and saw a fucking spider.
Don Thomas Falcone
In childhood sadril hard and nothing,now not much sitting at all.

... ... ... 22.03.20

The author go to the doctor. To the neurologist with this crap, I guess.

Well, or at least substances eat stop :3 Mushrooms, yyyy...