3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
M3d1k 22.03.20 09:31 pm

Vision after waking up

This garbage has been going with me for a year and quite regularly ( once every week or two for sure ). Here's the kicker, when I after a dream open your eyes,you see a meter or two from me of a spider( and sometimes bees) it is quite large with thin legs and it usually creeps in their web,at first I was afraid,or rather in the beginning,then I thought maybe I confuse dreams with reality,but it was repeated again and again and I was sure that I couldn't sleep,I tried to wipe his eyes at this point and blink,but it doesn't help vision usually have dissolved in the time interval from 15 seconds up to minutes.While nothing to the appearance of this remarkable stuff didn't happen ( actually, my life is boring and monotonous :)) I don't drink, don't smoke and don't smoke lyapok,in General, a without bad habits. Actually, I wonder who that thinks about it and maybe someone had similar cases.
PS I Know that maybe is not quite the right forum for such questions,but still interesting to read what the users talk about it.
79 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanya Rygalov 22.03.20

Grevol
++++++++++++++++++++++

B
Bella Ragazza 22.03.20

Grevol
I have already included Google : )

L
Le Gaspilleur 22.03.20

Grevol
And serials so don't disdain))
Spoiler

r
rPeBoJL 22.03.20

Le Gaspilleur
don't miss any fatmagyul))

L
Le Gaspilleur 22.03.20

Grevol
Expert damp trends))
Spoiler

r
rPeBoJL 22.03.20

Le Gaspilleur
it's not funny)
Spoiler

L
Le Gaspilleur 22.03.20

Grevol
In Honduras zoos is not always fun))
Spoiler

o
olesya13 22.03.20

I have the same thing going on. already 4 years. a very light sleeper and Wake up quickly. I am a mother of 2 children. discounts ar vyzhu and paucal and cats, etc. nothing in this terrible there. I'm used to). on the other barrels and go back to sleep)))))

i
ihappy 22.03.20

олеся13
Girl, generally this is a sign of neurological abnormalities. And if you do not pay attention, it is quite possible and dire consequences for the psyche and health in General.
I certainly can't insist, but I recommend will address to the doctor.

s
stalker7162534 22.03.20

ihappy
The eccentric man. She lives at home cat and spiders are found.

i
ihappy 22.03.20

stalker7162534
Oh, I was like jumping to conclusions)

X
Xu191270 19.03.21

olesya13
Cats also appear, although not a single one is at home. And the spiders do not sit still, scatter all over the ceiling. It's good not to be alone in these 'mind games' 😆

B
Biden kills a mole 19.03.21

Ksyu191270
tell us in more detail what paint did you make repairs?

A
Angelia 19.03.21

M3d1k
Everything is the same for me, I don't drink or smoke anything, it started 5 years ago, who had a similar one, write how you deal with it? To be honest, this is already very annoying.

A
Angelia 19.03.21

Regarding neurology, it was excluded, I visited a doctor, there were no problems, even the psychiatrist had an absolutely healthy and calm morally stable person. Who has any thoughts, why do different people see similar things? In particular, spiders are black and terribly large. Once I saw a shadow after waking up, prone to sleep paralysis. My husband often waking up at night saw a two-meter shadow near me that smoothly disappeared, my husband is an atheist if anything

B
Biden kills a mole 19.03.21

Angelia
didn’t prescribe to you awake?

K
Keks 05.08.21

What some describe in this thread is similar to hypnagogia. This is not considered a pathology, and even more so it has nothing to do with the otherworldly.
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia

D
Ded gey 10.11.21

This is due to computer games and videos. A variant of computerized epilepsy.

A
Alik Dynnik 29.11.21

See a psychiatrist and tell everything that you say here. It will get worse further.