3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
M3d1k 22.03.20 09:31 pm

Vision after waking up

This garbage has been going with me for a year and quite regularly ( once every week or two for sure ). Here's the kicker, when I after a dream open your eyes,you see a meter or two from me of a spider( and sometimes bees) it is quite large with thin legs and it usually creeps in their web,at first I was afraid,or rather in the beginning,then I thought maybe I confuse dreams with reality,but it was repeated again and again and I was sure that I couldn't sleep,I tried to wipe his eyes at this point and blink,but it doesn't help vision usually have dissolved in the time interval from 15 seconds up to minutes.While nothing to the appearance of this remarkable stuff didn't happen ( actually, my life is boring and monotonous :)) I don't drink, don't smoke and don't smoke lyapok,in General, a without bad habits. Actually, I wonder who that thinks about it and maybe someone had similar cases.
PS I Know that maybe is not quite the right forum for such questions,but still interesting to read what the users talk about it.
79 Comments
Sort by:
h
hamingu 22.03.20

Author I know who can help you!

v
vades12 22.03.20

M3d1k
Kill the spider, be a man.
And then suddenly woke up one day, will be wrapped in the web.

W
Wild Rider 22.03.20

I know what it is. the author gets to hell.

L
Le Lu 22.03.20

I also have this vision of childhood,not everyone can see the parallel world and no one to believe.

S
Sima4 22.03.20

Le Lu

s
severnyy alkogolik 22.03.20

Certainly for ALMOST 3 years someone wrote it before me,but I think it's the eyelashes.

Z
Zloy Duh Yambuya 22.03.20

Hmm, parallel worlds is certainly interesting. I remember once in my childhood, I was left alone in the house. Then there was no computers, toiled to do with yourself. 've decided to put two large mirrors in front of one another, turned out to be so they are of type long corridor...I looked there. Don't know whether the glitches, or what -- well that to me there seemed such that the mirror still makes me a creepy feeling.

7Rain7 22.03.20

The Evil Spirit Of Yambuya
I remember once in my childhood, I was left alone in the house. Then there was no computers, toiled to do with yourself. 've decided to put two large mirrors in front of one another, turned out to be so they are of type long corridor...I looked back and jerked off. Don't know whether the glitches, whether peredachi...actually I got there it seemed that the mirrors still give me a creepy feeling.

R
Restrukt73 22.03.20

L
Le Gaspilleur 22.03.20

Vision after waking up
The mural on your ceiling.
Spoiler

r
rPeBoJL 22.03.20

Le Gaspilleur
ahaha where did that come from?))

L
Le Gaspilleur 22.03.20

Grevol
Yandex merry sogrevaet normal)

V
Vanya Rygalov 22.03.20

Vision after waking up
Hangover after a drink.

B
Bella Ragazza 22.03.20

Le Gaspilleur
The funny gadanki : )

L
Le Gaspilleur 22.03.20

Bella Ragazza
=)

B
Bella Ragazza 22.03.20

Le Gaspilleur
only one Taganka : ))

L
Le Gaspilleur 22.03.20

Bella Ragazza

r
rPeBoJL 22.03.20

Bella Ragazza
this dyadinka in certain circles, the nickname old mill)

L
Le Gaspilleur 22.03.20

Grevol
Well received in the fan club of Horana?)

r
rPeBoJL 22.03.20

Le Gaspilleur
yeah)
Spoiler