3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nestrbob 26.09.19 03:36 pm

Star Manager. (Fallout 4)

Activation of the terminal requires a stellar Board. In the game they come across, but rarely. While hanging locations found 11 pieces, but find the 35 - I think this is already a Chur. Maybe the job thing which, as I just don't get it?
Spoiler
119 Comments
Sort by:
D
Direm 26.09.19

nestrbob
No,I still have 15 cores to collect up to 35

D
Direm 26.09.19

And where found?prompt?

n
nestrbob 26.09.19

Kirill_Shvarev
They fall everywhere - on shelves, on the floor and in the stations near the terminals. Hard to miss them because they glow. In the screenshot the red modules - OTO they. A few pieces found behind the closed doors of closets( hard and very good.difficult).

D
Direm 26.09.19

nestrbob
And next to the dealers .Dead .I used to think that they are only in consoles with terminals)

J
Jerzy3 26.09.19

31 found. The ones in the Galaxy in sectors easily searched, the computer tells in what area, how many are left, and those of the nucleus, the territory of quests if you can go to meet (quest hub and cleaning of the plant, for example).

n
nestrbob 26.09.19

Kirill_Shvarev
Looks like this job is overkill. This job I took almost the last, and while I completed the quests and had no idea that it is necessary to collect these charges. Now the entire territory of the new bypass?

D
Direm 26.09.19

nestrbob
And what will happen if you collect all 35 cores?

n
nestrbob 26.09.19

Kirill_Shvarev
Who the hell knows. There are already some signed off, passed all the quests for this DLC, can show up and explain.

D
Direm 26.09.19

nestrbob
I REALLY want to turn the power cores in the world!

J
Jerzy3 26.09.19

Kirill_Shvarev
Will polarmouse to open the diorama and pick up the quantum X1 power armor.

n
nestrbob 26.09.19

Jerzy3
I already secretly stole long ago
Spoiler

J
Jerzy3 26.09.19

nestrbob
Zoink fleet!

n
nestrbob 26.09.19

Jerzy3
Gathered all the armor you can get in the game, didn't buy anything.
Spoiler

J
Jerzy3 26.09.19

nestrbob
Using a test room or mod this is?

n
nestrbob 26.09.19

Jerzy3
What?

J
Jerzy3 26.09.19

nestrbob
As a collection of power armoros collected?

n
nestrbob 26.09.19

Jerzy3
Start the map game http://www.playground.ru/blogs/fallout_4/interaktivnaya_karta_fallout_4_lokatsii_premetov_i_prochee-169617/ and choose the right thing, in this case the armor and the map shows all points of the location. 50.
Spoiler

J
Jerzy3 26.09.19

nestrbob
Thanks, didn't know.

n
nestrbob 26.09.19

Ran across the location, there are 2 cards. It is not clear where to look In other sectors of the Park ? On-site Galaxy , tell me where to look.
Spoiler

S
Shmitz 26.09.19

Found one core. Found out his ID. Added to your inventory 34. It's simple.