3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gendalf-golkiper 24.03.20 07:25 pm

what is S. T. R. A. H. did you like the most? (F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin)

while I played Toko in FADR and extraction point, therefore, to assess not yet able.well, your choice?
95 Comments
Sort by:
A
AssFet 24.03.20

F. E. A. R. the first part

432379_453csz_as5i9090 24.03.20

the first part of the course!

D
DetroyT[RU] 24.03.20

Perseus the mandate of crap,fear would have been better if not for all the Extraction point...

Such effects and system damage I have never seen !

N
NateR 24.03.20

the original F. E. A. R.

G
Gendalf-golkiper 24.03.20

PPC downloaded Repack Perseus English downloaded Rusik voice and text here, but it is not installed!
pirate downloaded - doesn't work either!nifiga it is not clear, while there are some skirmishes.can someone
knows how Rusik install?

G

well, that played in Perseus, well what can I say:shooting is good, but imagination is, apparently, the developers on levels present...and then another problem showed up(on something that plays completely in English already scored)-
turned on shadows in the test settings they are and in the game itself - no!and what is FIAR without shadows??anyways a bug to bug and bug drive)))

A
AssFet 24.03.20

well..you need vidyuhi or notebook and graphics problems will not be.On my old computer almost same stuff was,though Perseus I have a license.And that does not Russified-figs with him.You will lose a lot.I also was playing in it from time to time for battle scenes.

G

that is not, in the past Farah my shadow was all OK.okay, I'll go on tinkering, suddenly che will)

G

gyg, shadows appeared.good luck))

A
AssFet 24.03.20

you go, all has already passed?

G

nope.for a long time.

p
parafin 24.03.20

EVERYTHING!!!

U
Ukropchik 24.03.20

F. E. A. R

R
RUSSAPS 24.03.20

Perseus the mandate of this part is not played but the original Extraction point and F. E. A. R. LOVED it! When I try to play F. E. A. R 2!

K
KiriK 01 24.03.20

the real total was in the first part FEAR. but the Extraction point is not very

C
Combine. 24.03.20

The original best. The rest is mediocre additions. All hope for F. E. A. R. 2: Project Origin.

N
Nemezis 24.03.20

In Persacom the mandate there were a few scary moments. One mug Jankulovski after turn is worth something! I have a little heart attack did not happen, began firing in all directions, three clips released!

[
[HookaH] 24.03.20

F. E. A. R
Zhdems F. E. A. R. 2: Project Origin

D
D-Fens. 24.03.20

the first part

K
KaiN 24.03.20

well all the first part